Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 42 Gladesville constant cancellation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asking for a discount for a good review. That is dodgy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been a long time fan of Jesse and his team at 42G.. I am a bit of a fanboi .. lol.. everything Jesse writes has always been the truth and I have no reason to doubt him now...
    OP... what shop are you representing?
    Your bullshit won't be tolerated here because all of 42G customers know that we are all well looked after by the team here !!! I have never had a bad time.. sometimes a girl has cancelled her shift and Jesse and the team insure a good recommendation as a replacement for me or they let me know as soon as possible of the cancellation.
    42G is one of my favourite shops, bullshit posts like this one really piss me off... just ask all the regulars... bro meng... bro Happyman... never heard of the OP before opening this thread... great reply by Jesse btw...
    This shop has earned my trust and business... so far, I have seen no reason to change my mind...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seriously...in this case the girl canceled right in the beginning so it was not they didnt want to ofer you the service...but apart from this in many other situations things can be even worse,...a girl might feel tired, sick, just not feeling well or might go through stress and mental breakdown right in the middle of a shift and decides to cancel and leave the shop How can you expect the shop to force the girl to keep on seeing clients? even if she does... it would be a shit of an experience and your money would be wasted. Secondly, in most shops girls can screen clients and they are within their rights to not offer their services to us, it is part of the game. Accept and move on mate. Given how industry is these days, we should know things are not same as pre-covid. there are much fewer new talents and this adds so much pressure on shops ...keep in mind their running costs hasn't changed and they simply don't want to loose business as the industry is quite down compared to what it was before, so I don't think they really want to loose you bro, things happen. It was unfortunate that you couldn't see the girl in question but shit happens and many things are beyond what management can do.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The OP has gone awfully quiet when Jesse threatened to release the chat history of him trying to get freebies for good reviews.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hahaha, OP made a dick move and got completely put in his place. Awesome response from 42G.

Me personally, I've had a total of 3 "mishaps" with 42G. 2 times were purely the girls fault (I was her regular and know how she operates... Flaky as fark, she is!), one time was because of miscommunication between the day and night managers.
    I never blamed them for any of it or wrote any flaming posts because I know (a) girls can be flaky and (b) accidents happen.
    Having said that, the location being so out of the way, when the shit does happen it hurts way more than if the shop was at a convenient location.... Know what I mean?
    So over time, I sorta gave up on going to this shop. They've always been very polite, though, which I really appreciate!

OP is one of "those" people.

Something doesn't go his way. He wants money as compensation.
    Funny how he failed to mention that.

Paid reviewers are like extortionist. You pay them once and they'll expect it all the time as if they shop can't survive without you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LMAOOOOO guaranteed good reviews !!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hahaha, OP made a dick move and got completely put in his place. Awesome response from 42G.

Me personally, I've had a total of 3 "mishaps" with 42G. 2 times were purely the girls fault (I was her regular and know how she operates... Flaky as fark, she is!), one time was because of miscommunication between the day and night managers.
    I never blamed them for any of it or wrote any flaming posts because I know (a) girls can be flaky and (b) accidents happen.
    Having said that, the location being so out of the way, when the shit does happen it hurts way more than if the shop was at a convenient location.... Know what I mean?
    So over time, I sorta gave up on going to this shop. They've always been very polite, though, which I really appreciate!
    That’s what others should do, or he might end up getting trashed by the supporters.

No one can be right all the time, tolerance and understanding is a virtue.
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 24-01-2021 at 10:17 AM.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These threads are always great entertainment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where did OP go? Cant handle the truth thats coming out lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi bro, Jesse here

You asked for money/discount in return of guaranteed good reviews and threatened to write bad posts, I politely said no because thats a frowned upon practice, now you get upset and nitpick and started this whole stuff to stir drama, of course we ban you because you are trouble. Do you want me to post the conversation history?

No apology given - not true. I counted 10 written "sorry"s by the front desk in the conversation history regarding the cancellation and god knows how many verbally. You kept forcing for monetary compensation and previously already been asking for all this bullshit dodgy deals of guaranteed good review in exchange for money blablabla of course the front desk didn't like you.

20 minutes - not true too. 5.23pm she last minute cancelled, front desk straightaway said sorry and informed you 5.24pm.

Confirm 3 times - not true too. You asked at 3pm if she is coming and front desk already texted her then and he also said to you at 3pm she hasnt replied/informed anything about cancellations so far.

I have all this in the conversation history. Again I ask you, do you want us to publish it?

please post it hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always 2 sides to a story, good of establishment owner to state their position.

Yeah, unless he rebuts, I would say OP is 'one of those' and his reputation is definitely torn to shreds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Minathy8724..... Well said bro....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12