Thread: MUST AVOID PLACE

Senior Member(無間使者)

MUST AVOID PLACE (DRAGONFLY SPA)

As I wanted to try it once and share experience. I went in the Dragonfly spa in george street. It was night and there was a lady and a man in reception talking to eachother. After I went there, she told me to wait for a while and continued talking. I waited there for 15 minutes and then she called the girl and she asked me for how long do i want to stay. I said 30 minutes. We went in. Trust me i regret going inside. The room she took me in could be easily opened by anyone and it couldn't be fully locked. Then after she started giving massage. All the people started talking in their language ( probably chinese ) . They were making noise shouting at eachother, talking on phone and whatnot. If you are chinese or can understand chinese then you can try otherwise you will feel like a leftover, she was going in and out every 5 minutes to talk and every man and women was opening the door and talking to her. I told her that i couldn't relax like this. Im getting disturbed , what type of place is it that customer cant even relax. Then after that she started creating a scene. Talking loudly ,screaming in their language and blabbering something to them about me. It was really rude. I just walked out coz i thought that was the only option left for me. And my night was ruined . After that i went to another place , it was a bad experience too . I will share that another time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha. Thank you for taking one for the team, brave adventurer. I'd walked past that many times wondering if I should give it a shot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same lucky i haven't went in, going to just avoid it overall

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wont recommend this place even to my worst enemy. I had a nightmare .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was curious but will avoid, thanks for tanking the hit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    I wont recommend this place even to my worst enemy. I had a nightmare .
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but thanks for reporting it. Some punters would just take it on the chin and not report it on this forum. If you're paying for a service you should be satisfied in the end. From what you have described, it doesn't appear to be a place where you can relax and just unwind after a busy day at the office.

hey 4,444 posts cute guy .. miles stone. quick most one more so it's not a unlucky Asian number no more.

Banned
    Any bareback offered?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    hey 4,444 posts cute guy .. miles stone. quick most one more so it's not a unlucky Asian number no more.
    It's done. Didn't notice the four 4's. Thanks for telling me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybareback View Post
    Any bareback offered?
    I dont really know about that coz never got time for that. So much noises and shoutings and people opening door frequently.. but there was another door on the side which could be close and locked. So could be possible. But its a big risk to take.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but thanks for reporting it. Some punters would just take it on the chin and not report it on this forum. If you're paying for a service you should be satisfied in the end. From what you have described, it doesn't appear to be a place where you can relax and just unwind after a busy day at the office.
    Nah mate. I definitely don't recommend it unless you are chinese. I doubt they offer different service to chinese people coz there was another room that could be locked properly. But im not taking the chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You took one for the team .. Thank you very much for your comments duly noted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Nah mate. I definitely don't recommend it unless you are chinese. I doubt they offer different service to chinese people coz there was another room that could be locked properly. But im not taking the chance.
    Once bitten twice shy. It amazes how many punters make the same mistake especially with some of these private girl ads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have always been wary of places with "dragon" in their name. Maybe it is a Chinese dragon or maybe it is code for "drag on" like the bar full of not women down the back end of Kings Cross 40 years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I thought that place was a grandmas club....