Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 20/1/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $100/45min

Size/shape : OK face, curvy figure with a bit of a belly, C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, anal (with tip)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : After a good session here with Sala two days ago I decided to try one of Yoko’s newer girls so I called and booked Kelly.

I was met by Gree who showed me into the room, took my money and called Kelly who immediately joined me.

She has an OK face and was wearing a short brown dress and was immediately cheerful and friendly. There was some light kissing.

I showered and Kelly stripped. She has a curvy figure with a little bit of a belly, C-cups and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and Kelly lay beside me, plonking a tit in my mouth while she licked one of my nipples.

It was difficult for me to breathe like that so I soon eased her down and she started sucking me.

It was a very good, slurpy BBBJ with no teeth, plenty of saliva, good tongue-work and no interruptions.

She was still kneeling beside me so I started to play with her pussy and Kelly applied some lube to make it easier.

Also, promisingly, she lubed up her arsehole so I thought I might get some anal for a third time in less than a week.

I soon had a finger in her pussy, then a finger up her arse, then one in each orifice.

I got her to move round for some 69. She moaned gently while I licked her but she didn’t cum.

After some more BJ, Kelly climbed aboard for a pussy-slide and I soon asked her to get a condom. When asked, she said I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl, which was OK, but I soon asked that we switch to doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was good and Kelly was continuously watching the action in the small side-on mirror.

My thumb was fully up her arsehole so I asked whether I could fuck her bum. She first said “Too big” so I said I’d be gentle and she grabbed the lube and asked for a $20 tip. I usually wouldn’t have bothered but, since I was on a hat-trick, I said “OK” and slipped it in.

It was a little bit tight at first but it was soon easier and she took it very well as I gave her a good pounding.

I wanted the CIM finale so I withdrew, removed the condom and Kelly squatted in front of me and sucked me again.

I soon came in her mouth and she continued sucking me before I had to get her to stop and she spat in a tissue.

Kelly went to another room to shower before returning and we had a chat.

She said she was from Taipei and has been here for one year and has only recently started at Yoko’s. She also works at Juliet’s in St Mary’s as Coco.

Once again, the shop was busy so I said she could leave a couple of minutes early while I showered and dressed.

From what I’ve seen on recent visits, I reckon Yoko could easily increase to having four girls working each day instead of three.