Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing line ups with a specific girl in mind

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Seeing line ups with a specific girl in mind

Curious as to how to go about requesting to see the line up while you already have someone in mind from the roster post of the shop.

First is, what would be the best time to go to a fs or massage place?
    Second, its normal to request to see the lineup without paying first, right?
    Third, do the girls normally talk when you see a lineup? Only time i asked for a lineup, the mls just peeked their head thru the door. Was hoping to ask about their specific services or maybe if boobs are real( not sure if its okay to ask the latter)
    Fourth, what if you dont fancy the looks of the girls from the lineup?is it fine to ask for a certain girl from the roster that didnt show up on the lineup?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Curious as to how to go about requesting to see the line up while you already have someone in mind from the roster post of the shop.

First is, what would be the best time to go to a fs or massage place?
    Second, its normal to request to see the lineup without paying first, right?
    Third, do the girls normally talk when you see a lineup? Only time i asked for a lineup, the mls just peeked their head thru the door. Was hoping to ask about their specific services or maybe if boobs are real( not sure if its okay to ask the latter)
    Fourth, what if you dont fancy the looks of the girls from the lineup?is it fine to ask for a certain girl from the roster that didnt show up on the lineup?

Welcome. Most shops indeed do a line up without having to pay unless you go to ginza empire last I heard.

Now if the girls talk or not during a line up depends on the shop. If you go to a cauc shop like cleo's then the girls usually will introduces themselves and you can ask a few questions about their service. However if you go to an Asian shop, most the girls don't really speak very good english, so they will likely just say their name and walk off.

Now if you don't fancy any of the girls in the line up then you can definitely ask the reception if a girl on the roster is available. Now if they were not in the line up they are likely unavailable, but the reception should be able to advise you when the girl is free next.

If you have any appearance preferences or are requesting for recommendations, don't be shy to ask the reception. A good reception should be able to help you out.

If it's you're first time, I would recommend going to 42 Gladesville. It has a mix of asian, indian and cauc and the reception is friendly and are always willing to help you out.

Hope this helps.

Banned
    If shops allow line ups then that's great news for you. 42 Gladesville does it which allows you to see the girls before you pay. When girls appear in the line up they will probably just say their name and disappear. You can ask them some questions but be respectful. If she is a ML, you could ask her whether she does extras or gets naked at the beginning of the session rather than half way. Asking whether she has real or fake breasts or she has a brazilian or bush are definite no no's.

Beware that some shops might show you just one girl and say she's the only one available in the hope you will take her because she is not popular or busy as the other girls and the shop wants to retain as many as girls as possible. This practice does occur in some RNT places. Customer comes in and the next girl on the list to have a job is shown. It keeps the girls busy rather than having only the most popular girls getting the jobs. Don't be afraid to ask for a line up. If the boss shows just one girl and she's not your type just walk away. How many times have punters been told this only to be told by the boss that another girl is available when you're about to walk out the door? It happens.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Welcome. Most shops indeed do a line up without having to pay unless you go to ginza empire last I heard.

Now if the girls talk or not during a line up depends on the shop. If you go to a cauc shop like cleo's then the girls usually will introduces themselves and you can ask a few questions about their service. However if you go to an Asian shop, most the girls don't really speak very good english, so they will likely just say their name and walk off.

Now if you don't fancy any of the girls in the line up then you can definitely ask the reception if a girl on the roster is available. Now if they were not in the line up they are likely unavailable, but the reception should be able to advise you when the girl is free next.

If you have any appearance preferences or are requesting for recommendations, don't be shy to ask the reception. A good reception should be able to help you out.

If it's you're first time, I would recommend going to 42 Gladesville. It has a mix of asian, indian and cauc and the reception is friendly and are always willing to help you out.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the answers!

How does the payment for ginza work? Do you pay a small amount for the lineup then pay additional money when you decide on which girl?and if you decide to walk out, no refunds?

Only been to DoS and m5, on DoS the girls just peeked their heads, couldnt even anything neck down. Was so hard to decide and pick cause of that.
    On m5, booked ahead of time so i didnt get a chance to see the lineup.

Being inexperienced its much easier to say what i dont prefer, really old looking ones,plus size, or maybe depending on type of service they offer. ( I dont think i like cbj and no dfk)
    But im really interested in trying an indian lady.

A couple of follwup questions.
    Is it okay to ask yo see a lineup even if you already booked a girl? Maybe as a guide on who to see for next time.

About how often or how many are ml or wl that are working arent shown in the rosters with pictures on wechat/websites? This is one of yhe main things which make me interested in seeing lineups, aside from just getting to personally see the girls.

Since my guess is that all brothels have showers. What about massage places? Just ask reception if they have showers? And do they actually use oil or whatever massage technique they list on their site? When i tried DoS, the massage was just a normal one without any products.

Definitely one of my top list of establishments to try, 42g.
    Cause its been talked positively in the forum and the roster pics seem to be attractive for me.q

Banned
    If you have booked a girl most likely the shop will refuse a line up for you. Just remember not all girls want their faces made public for many reasons. However, some shops do use fake photos which is not appropriate if they make no disclosure that the photo is not of their girl but someone that looks similar to their girl. Many privates use fake photos so beware.

Many massage places don't have showers because they are not allowed to provide sexual services according to the law. However, they understand that many customers would prefer to have a cleanup after a massage and have shower facilities. You can ask reception before you make any bookings or inquiries about any girls rostered for that day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If shops allow line ups then that's great news for you. 42 Gladesville does it which allows you to see the girls before you pay. When girls appear in the line up they will probably just say their name and disappear. You can ask them some questions but be respectful. If she is a ML, you could ask her whether she does extras or gets naked at the beginning of the session rather than half way. Asking whether she has real or fake breasts or she has a brazilian or bush are definite no no's.

Be aware that some shops might show you just one girl and say she's the only one available in the hope you will take her because she is not popular or busy as the other girls and the shop wants to retain as many as girls as possible. This practice does occur in some RNT places. Customer comes in and the next girl on the list to have a job is shown. It keeps the girls busy rather than having only the most popular girls getting the jobs. Don't be afraid to ask for a line up. If the boss shows just one girl and she's not your type just walk away. How many times have punters been told this only to be told by the boss that another girl is available when you're about to walk out the door? It happens.
    Thanks for the answers and tips.
    Specially the no no questions. I guess ill just have to learn to be able to tell if the girls boobs are natural during the lineup.

Asking the ml if she does extras or get naked in the beginning?
    I guess ill just have to make sure that the establishment offers extra before coming. Would be really awkward asking that and the girl/establishment is actually legit.
    Kinda nervous now, was planning to get waxed and maybe extras at d'privilege chatswood. Their website seems legit, and they actually advertise services for bot male and female customers. But some posts in the forums say that there are extras there if the customer is a man.

During my visit at DoS, i actually ended up paying the receptionist for the room even though i asked for the lineup first and havent seen the girls. I guess i shouldve asked if i can see the lineup first and pay after the lineup.

Be aware that some shops might show you just one girl and say she's the only one available in the hope you will take her because she is not popular or busy as the other girls and the shop wants to retain as many as girls as possible. This practice does occur in some RNT places. Customer comes in and the next girl on the list to have a job is shown. It keeps the girls busy rather than having only the most popular girls getting the jobs. Don't be afraid to ask for a line up. If the boss shows just one girl and she's not your type just walk away. How many times have punters been told this only to be told by the boss that another girl is available when you're about to walk out the door? It happens.
    Yeah, Dream girls 130 and their sister shop Sydney Empress massage would ask you how long, take you money and give you the next girl available. I've had many confrontational conversation with their reception wanting payment before I pick the girls. As I am about to walk out the door, suddenly she yells something in chinese and all the girls comes out one by one. Just sets a bad mood to start with and stopped going back since.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Yeah, Dream girls 130 and their sister shop Sydney Empress massage would ask you how long, take you money and give you the next girl available. I've had many confrontational conversation with their reception wanting payment before I pick the girls. As I am about to walk out the door, suddenly she yells something in chinese and all the girls comes out one by one. Just sets a bad mood to start with and stopped going back since.
    Definitely a bad way to start.
    I guess we should just be firm on things like these as we arent really in the wrong in wanting to see the girls first.
    I just dont like confrontation.

But how about ginza? Do you really have to pay to see the lineup?

Banned
    You learn as you go and by reading comments from other punters on this forum. Very useful to all punters.

RNT places are not supposed to be providing sexual services. If a ML provides extras it's usually arranged between the the girl and the customer in the room. Sometimes you may have the opportunity to ask the girl about extras when she introduces herself to you in the room but most times, it normally occurs once you choose the girl that the option of extras is raised by you or that she brings it up with you. There are some MLs who will ask first if you would like extras because she wants to make some extra cash.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Sorry it doesn't work with me to pay upfront without seeing a girl. It's your money so choose places that give you an option to select the girl that is to your liking. Why go to a place where you will have confrontations about paying upfront?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you have booked a girl most likely the shop will refuse a line up for you. Just remember not all girls want their faces made public for many reasons. However, some shops do use fake photos which is not appropriate if they make no disclosure that the photo is not of their girl but someone that looks similar to their girl. Many privates use fake photos so beware.

Many massage places don't have showers because they are not allowed to provide sexual services according to the law. However, they understand that many customers would prefer to have a cleanup after a massage and have shower facilities. You can ask reception before you make any bookings or inquiries about any girls rostered for that day.
    I guess it wouldnt hurt to ask if its pssible to see a lineup for future bookings. Worst they could say is no.
    I get that some girls dont want their picture on the rosters. And that some shopa use fake or misleading pictures. Which makes me worried about booking girls just from roster pics.

I guess showers on massage shops arent really a deal breaker for me. Its just a nice additional thing and maybe some shower play.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You learn as you go and by reading comments from other punters on this forum. Very useful to all punters.

RNT places are not supposed to be providing sexual services. If a ML provides extras it's usually arranged between the the girl and the customer in the room. Sometimes you may have the opportunity to ask the girl about extras when she introduces herself to you in the room but most times, it normally occurs once you choose the girl that the option of extras is raised by you or that she brings it up with you. There are some MLs who will ask first if you would like extras because she wants to make some extra cash.
    Ever actually asled an ml what extras are available and they say none, offer only a rnt, or prices are a bit higher that usual?
    If im mistaken cbj usually is 50 extra? Hj 20?
    I think haggling might not be good if they do state their price thats higher than the norm?

Banned
    Ever actually asled an ml what extras are available and they say none, offer only a rnt, or prices are a bit higher that usual?
    I think haggling might not be good if they do state their price thats higher than the norm?

Not all MLs provide extras. Would you pay more for something that you can get cheaper at another place? Some opportunists will try to get paid more. Some girls will ask $30-$50 for CBJ and $100-$150 for FS. Think what is reasonable being handing over the cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)

From my knowledge, $50 for nhj, $30/50 for cbj or bbbj depending on the girl. Even though it is out of the way and in the middle of nowhere, I would recommend saigon princess at St Mary's. Depending on who you choose their girls can be young and pretty hot. They provide great service as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not all MLs provide extras. Would you pay more for something that you can get cheaper at another place? Some opportunists will try to get paid more. Some girls will ask $30-$50 for CBJ and $100-$150 for FS. Think what is reasonable being handing over the cash.
    Oh i thought most mls, not the legit ones, would have hj as extra at least. But i guess thats a good thing to know that nit all provide extras.

Hmm, is cbj clothed bj or condombj?
    Those prices are usually the ballpark?
    From what ive read here, fs is very rare and first time customers prolly wont get that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From my knowledge, $50 for nhj, $30/50 for cbj or bbbj depending on the girl. Even though it is out of the way and in the middle of nowhere, I would recommend saigon princess at St Mary's. Depending on who you choose their girls can be young and pretty hot. They provide great service as well.
    "Can" be young, that worries me. But i guess its just part of "punting".

Great service as in actual good part 1 and extras?
    Im really hoping for a great part 1, to relax the body. Then id worry about what extras are poasible.
    Nude at start + great part 1, is heaven for me right now.

Banned
    Oh i thought most mls, not the legit ones, would have hj as extra at least. But i guess thats a good thing to know that nit all provide extras.

Hmm, is cbj clothed bj or condombj?
    Those prices are usually the ballpark?
    From what ive read here, fs is very rare and first time customers prolly wont get that.

The legitimate Thai massage shops don't do HJ nor do they get naked for you unless the girl chooses to do it for you.

CBJ is BJ with condom. FS is rare? Don't think so. If a girl likes you, gets really horny with you or just wants some extra cash she will do it. Most punters won't report FS because it may get the shop in trouble with the local council. RNT shops are not licenced brothels that can provide sexual services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Can" be young, that worries me. But i guess its just part of "punting".

Great service as in actual good part 1 and extras?
    Im really hoping for a great part 1, to relax the body. Then id worry about what extras are poasible.
    Nude at start + great part 1, is heaven for me right now.

Jessica and Ashley (Roster says 20's but I would guess 30's) massage is good. Ashley's BBBJ is amazing and better than Jessica's, but Jessica is prettier. Ivy, Chrissy, Sophia, Julia and Tracey are young, but massage is a bit of a miss but all stunners and provide a good part 2. Anna is old, but seems friendly.

Although the ages on their roster is dodgy, the photos are genuine which is all that really matters. And if the girl is open minded bbbj is standard, but costlier at $50 on top of normal p2 extra.

Banned
    Jessica and Ashley (Roster says 20's but I would guess 30's) massage is good. Ashley's BBBJ is amazing and better than Jessica's, but Jessica is prettier. Ivy, Chrissy, Sophia, Julia and Tracey are young, but massage is a bit of a miss but all stunners and provide a good part 2. Anna is old, but seems friendly.

Although the ages on their roster is dodgy, the photos are genuine which is all that really matters. And if the girl is open minded bbbj is standard, but costlier at $50 on top of normal p2 extra.
    Don't always believe ages of girls reported by shops. I've had girls referred to as 22 or 23 but in fact, they were in their 30's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Standard practise. I take age advertised with a grain of salt. Even 42G puts down fake age. At least they used too. Not sure about now.

They advertised Hazu as mid 20's but she was actually in her 30's. I was shocked when she told me her real age because she looked very young.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast