Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing line ups with a specific girl in mind

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The legitimate Thai massage shops don't do HJ nor do they get naked for you unless the girl chooses to do it for you.

CBJ is BJ with condom. FS is rare? Don't think so. If a girl likes you, gets really horny with you or just wants some extra cash she will do it. Most punters won't report FS because it may get the shop in trouble with the local council. RNT shops are not licenced brothels that can provide sexual services.
    Oh yeah ofc legit mls would not do those things.
    Do non-legit massage establishments have mls that are legit and provide only massage?

Right, advertising fs on a massage shop can quickly lead to troubles.

Speaking of cbj, hj, fs; do you actually asking the ml "full service" or ask if "sex" is on the table? Curious about qhat terminology to use.

How about daty, fiv? Do you ask or just slowly try to see if shes okay with it? Id love to learn/experience more of those two, personally.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In non legit places I would assume the ML would be pretty annoyed if you didn't do extras.

It's respectful to ask before FIV, DATY or if the girl is open to FS.

Some Massage places do advertise FS. The reason they can is because they have a brothel licence, but choose to operate as a erotic massage parlour.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Jessica and Ashley (Roster says 20's but I would guess 30's) massage is good. Ashley's BBBJ is amazing and better than Jessica's, but Jessica is prettier. Ivy, Chrissy, Sophia, Julia and Tracey are young, but massage is a bit of a miss but all stunners and provide a good part 2. Anna is old, but seems friendly.

Although the ages on their roster is dodgy, the photos are genuine which is all that really matters. And if the girl is open minded bbbj is standard, but costlier at $50 on top of normal p2 extra.
    Thanks for the name and recommendations, would definitely look at the establishment and girls later. And plan to visit them soon.

30s isnt that much for me, im late 20's. Haha.

How does that bbbj $50 extra on top of p2 price works?

P1 pay to receptionist.
    Part 2 whatever service it is, different prices. Then additional for bbbj?

What if you go fs, and pay for fs. Surely that includes hj/bj? Then fiv or daty might be an additonal payment is what im guessing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It all depends on the girls. Some won't be up for FIV, DATY. That's why you should always ask before doing. But yes you pay reception for p1. After the massage, the girl will usually ask if you want extras at which point you can discuss what extras are on the table.

The p2 nhj you pay the girl $50 in the room. If you want more than just a nhj you pay more money on top of the $50 you already gave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In non legit places I would assume the ML would be pretty annoyed if you didn't do extras.

It's respectful to ask before FIV, DATY or if the girl is open to FS.

Some Massage places do advertise FS. The reason they can is because they have a brothel licence, but choose to operate as a erotic massage parlour.
    Id assume that as well. But i was confused that he meant there were some legit mls working at establishments that are known for extras.

Oh right, theres 1 near the city, cant remember the name.
    But they openly say that only some of the girls offer fs, and should talk it with the ml.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It all depends on the girls. Some won't be up for FIV, DATY. That's why you should always ask before doing. But yes you pay reception for p1. After the massage, the girl will usually ask if you want extras at which point you can discuss what extras are on the table.
    Thats what happened during my first ml experience.
    But knowing now that its okay and possible to ask the ml at the start of the session about their extras. Makes me think of full nude massage possibility. Sounds great for me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe there might be legit MLs are parlours known for extras, but I have not personally ran into one. I would also recommend top ryde 190, but their girls are more of a hit and miss compared to saigon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe there might be legit MLs are parlours known for extras, but I have not personally ran into one. I would also recommend top ryde 190, but their girls are more of a hit and miss compared to saigon.
    Thanks for the recommendations. Will look at it later.

What do you mean hit and miss? Mood swings? Random good/bad part 1 and/or part2?

Sorry it doesn't work with me to pay upfront without seeing a girl. It's your money so choose places that give you an option to select the girl that is to your liking. Why go to a place where you will have confrontations about paying upfront?
    yeah cuteguy, I've only been 3 times, the girls are quite good and I keep coming back thinking they will change. But after the third time, thats it, sick of them trying to bullshit me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations. Will look at it later.

What do you mean hit and miss? Mood swings? Random good/bad part 1 and/or part2?

Naah all the girls are friendly. Personally, I dont really like cbj and when the girl is advertised as open minded that means cbj at top ryde 190.

One thing I can say is their p1 massage has always been good. Seems like they have been trained well in that regards.

Don't always believe ages of girls reported by shops. I've had girls referred to as 22 or 23 but in fact, they were in their 30's.
    yeah I know a few advertised as 25 but probably add another 10 years to their actual age.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Naah all the girls are friendly. Personally, I dont really like cbj and when the girl is advertised as open minded that means cbj at top ryde 190.

One thing I can say is their p1 massage has always been good. Seems like they have been trained well in that regards.
    Id also prefer bbbj as i feel it more as Im a bit decensitized.

But a good p1 already soinds great.

So you meant hit n miss in the aspect of cbj or bbbj?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    yeah I know a few advertised as 25 but probably add another 10 years to their actual age.
    Ive been seeing some posts that are saying, even some 40s have great bodies still.
    Id prefer reltively around my age or younger, depending on stuff. But its probably more of a how they look type of thing for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh additonal question.

Choosing rooms on brothels/massage places.

From what i can recall not a lot of establishments show pictures of their different rooms.

How do you go about asking or looking for room choices? Maybe more mirrors, position of mirrors/furniture, or something else?

Also, ever went to either establishments and end up haclving to go to the toilet? I imagine thats kind of a weird question to ask the staff? Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh additonal question.

From what i can recall not a lot of establishments show pictures of their different rooms.

How do you go about asking or looking for room choices? Maybe more mirrors, position of mirrors/furniture, or something else?

Also, ever went to either establishments and end up haclving to go to the toilet? I imagine thats kind of a weird question to ask the staff? Haha

Going to the toilet is completely normal. Nothing weird about it before or after a session. During a session is a bit weird.

I feel like you're thinking about this too much. If you have any questions like a particular type of room just ask reception. A good place should be able to sort you out. 42G and Saigon does get busy, so usually you won't get your first preference and will be randomly allocated. Also Saigon is a small shop with only 4 rooms compared to top ryde 190 which is has like 8-12 rooms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Going to the toilet is completely normal. Nothing weird about it before or after a session. During a session is a bit weird.

I feel like you're thinking about this too much. If you have any questions like a particular type of room just ask reception. A good place should be able to sort you out. 42G and Saigon does get busy, so usually you won't get your first preference and will be randomly allocated. Also Saigon is a small shop with only 4 rooms compared to top ryde 190 which is has like 8-12 rooms.
    I probably am overthinking stuff.
    Just wanted to ask whatever came to mind.
    Since there were some answers that i didnt think about here.

I never thought about it, but the reception is really a huge part of the establishment.
    Previoisly, i thought some receptionist might not give out some details regarding services or girls.
    Maybe even answer in a round-about way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Be respectful and ask anything to reception.

Ive asked about showers in Massage places they might have one out the back.

I sometimes ask for line up if feeling like a lucky dip and *now* i walk away if no one catches my eye.... took time to learn that however.

Anyway good luck and have fun

Banned
    Oh additonal question.

What concerns me more is having a girl that will satisfy me and not the room even though having a spacious room would be more ideal than a small room with no air. There have been times where a room looked unsuitable or not appealing and a request was made to change to another room. It usually would be no issue with the shop. However, there have been times when its really busy at the shop and you're just unlucky to have the last remaining room which is the one no one wants to be in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If asking to go to toilet is something that feels “weird” to you, I really think mentally you’re not ready for this yet.

You would be better off staying home and reading AR’s on the forum.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What concerns me more is having a girl that will satisfy me and not the room even though having a spacious room would be more ideal than a small room with no air. There have been times where a room looked unsuitable or not appealing and a request was made to change to another room. It usually would be no issue with the shop. However, there have been times when its really busy at the shop and you're just unlucky to have the last remaining room which is the one no one wants to be in.
    In many shops, a girl will be allocated a particular room for the day, You pick a girl, you go to "her" room. If you want a particular room, you will probably get the girl allocated to it. In a busy shop, swapping might not be feasible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast