Thread: T Alice - very cute girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Alice - very cute girl

I'm surprised nobody reviewed T Alice at SBM. Or did I miss it?

Anyway I've seen her before Christmas. I was doing some shopping in the CBD and thought why not walk in SBM. First time there for me and I ask for 30min/90AUD. I got lucky enough to be with Alice in a small room downstairs.

When she first entered I thought she was lazy with the way she walked in but I was wrong. She really can tease you! And damn she is hot! Cute face, small, sexy body and nice boobs! A sexy young thai girl!

She started massage me quiet well! Asking me a bit how was my day with such a sexy voice! Very teasing! At the end of part 1 she really took time to tease my little boy who was getting very hard! So part 1 was good quality!

She then got naked and started to body massage my back with some moaning. I could feel her sexy boobs massaging my ass. So nice!

She then asked me to turn over still with her sexy voice like moaning all the time. I was so hard! The HJ was wow! A lot of eye contact and moaning!

Extra might be a bit pricey but hard to resist this beauty! I recommend her! But I'm sure I'm not the only one who tried her here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro thanks for the review - going to check her out tonight!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No problem! Let us know how it went!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she was awesome! Even though she was tired she put in the hard yards and made the session a very sensual one. She’s also got some hot tatts if you’re into them like I am! Defs worth the visit and I hope everyone gets on board!

For the big titty lovers she’s enhanced (still looks good though) and more of a C - D cup.

Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post

Anyway I've seen her before Christmas. I was doing some shopping in the CBD and thought why not walk in SBM. First time there for me and I ask for 30min/90AUD. I got lucky enough to be with Alice in a small room downstairs.

When she first entered I thought she was lazy with the way she walked in but I was wrong. She really can tease you! And damn she is hot! Cute face, small, sexy body and nice boobs! A sexy young thai girl!

She started massage me quiet well! Asking me a bit how was my day with such a sexy voice! Very teasing! At the end of part 1 she really took time to tease my little boy who was getting very hard! So part 1 was good quality!

She then got naked and started to body massage my back with some moaning. I could feel her sexy boobs massaging my ass. So nice!

She then asked me to turn over still with her sexy voice like moaning all the time. I was so hard! The HJ was wow! A lot of eye contact and moaning!

Extra might be a bit pricey but hard to resist this beauty! I recommend her! But I'm sure I'm not the only one who tried her here.
    Thanks baby for your compliments
    Please come again
    Alice is rostered tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaydee View Post
    Yeah she was awesome! Even though she was tired she put in the hard yards and made the session a very sensual one. She’s also got some hot tatts if you’re into them like I am! Defs worth the visit and I hope everyone gets on board!

For the big titty lovers she’s enhanced (still looks good though) and more of a C - D cup.
    Thanks for your additional information
    Alice’s photos look bloody sexy

🌶️🌶️Alice Super Pretty Girl
    New New New super Pretty sweet Thailand Model Alice: 22yo. 168cm. C cup. A leggy lovely model from Thailand. sexy attractive face .Tall Slim curvy body. Beautiful Long legs. big enchanting eyes with bubbly, chatty & soft personality. When she shows her perfect hot Slim body, you will be extremely excited . Amazing massage and services, She is ready to bring you pleasure with her fantastic skills.Highly recommended!
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Met Alice on my last visit sbm
    She is beautiful lady on my list of visiting
    Too many on my list nowadays
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Moaning when she was giving you a body rub on your back. Moaning when you're flipping over. You've just confirmed that she's a FOAMer.

Not good advertising at all, mate.

Alice

22yo. 168cm. C cup. A leggy lovely model from Thailand. Tall Slim curvy body. Beautiful Long legs. very glamorous face Just like your first lover!
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

��️Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking