Thread: Northern Remedial Massage Session at Middle Cove

Senior Member(無間使者)

Northern Remedial Massage Session at Middle Cove

Hello everybody,

This past Monday i woke up feeling horny as fuck (as usual), so i decided that a bit of RnT was to be on the menu for the day. I drove down to Sakura Massage in Willoughby (opposite 533 brothel), but unfortunately, upon entry mamasan informed me that everybody was busy. Oh well, would have picked the mamasan had she offered though - cutie pie with a moon face but nice figure.

Not to be dejected, i drove another 5mins to the Northern Remedial massage joint located at 163 Eastern Valley Way, Middle Cove. This place has been open since about 2017 and has a very busy front entrance, as well as a very discrete back entrance, with plenty of parking, especially around midday. The price is $40 for half an hour, $60 for 45 mins, $70 for an hour and $110 for 90 mins. Usually 2 girls working in tandem.

Upon entry i was greeted by a milfy lady (just my type) in a nurse outfit (didn't get her name), she told me i had to wait about 30mins, ok i thought might as well, can't be bothered driving to another joint. So she had me wait in a room that obviously serves multiple purposes - massage room, laundry and change room all rolled into one.

Thankfully, time flies when you're dreaming dirty thoughts and before long she was back. To give you an idea of what she looks like, she's Chinese, probably 40-50 years old, around 165cm, looks somewhat Jap, long black hair, b cup breasts (big nipples), shaved pussy, a few stretch marks on her belly, about a size 8-10 and she told me she's worked there since it first opened.

I went for 60mins with nude happy ending for an extra $50 ($20 clothed). Straight off the bat she asked if i wanted to skip the massage and go straight downstairs, i thought why not. Forgot to mention she's now changed out of the nurse uniform and into a school girl outfit (electric blue baby). Slowly but gradually i have her remove her top, her black brazier, her tight mini skirt, and lastly her blue nylon undies. Then the fun began.

This is what she allows - hugging and cuddling, kissing (but not the mouth), fondling her titties including sucking on her nipples (which she apparently likes), lightly spanking her butt, rubbing her pussy and clit (but not inserting any digits), eating her pussy but only if she's turned on (which i will proudly admit that i did), no sucking or fucking allowed (but never say never).

I got jacked off in 3 different positions. 1) I was in a plank position, on my knees and she was working it from behind (loved it). 2) I was straddling her chest, pointing my member at her face, basically fucking her hands. 3) I was laid back, legs off the side, and she was just jerking it at the speed of light (at one point i think her hands disappeared it was going so fast). Eventually, this brought me to a most satisfactory explosion of cum i must say. Extra props to her for not stopping until i said "enough".

Once i finished we completed the transaction and i was ushered out the backdoor. God must have been smiling down on me that day, because before i reached my car, i spotted a $10 note lying on the ground, just begging to be picked up, which i happily obliged.

So is she value for money? I'd say maybe if milfs are your thing, because she doesn't provide anything special, even though she's quite accommodating to my various requests.

Till next time.
    Cheers.

Thanks for the review.
    I drive past this place each day for work and had thoughts it may be a rnt joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review, any younger service lady or wechat for photos

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Thanks for the review.
    I drive past this place each day for work and had thoughts it may be a rnt joint.
    Yeah, same, driven past and wondered about this place. At first it seemed a little out of the way but it is across the road from Willoughby Central and close enough to all the Coves and Castlecrag.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NKOTB View Post
    Good review, any younger service lady or wechat for photos
    They don't have a website, as for wechat never asked. The few times i've visited this place they've always been middle-aged (40's) Chinese milfs, which is fine by me, but not everyone's cup of tea i'd imagine. Usually only has 2 wl at any one time, i don't think there's much rotation in the roster (if they even have one).
    The upside to this place is that besides the busy front entrance, the back alley is very secluded, the service is never rushed and most of the time these ladies will accommodate to your every desire.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah, same, driven past and wondered about this place. At first it seemed a little out of the way but it is across the road from Willoughby Central and close enough to all the Coves and Castlecrag.......
    Yeah this place is very close to several suburban shopping strips, like Willoughby, North Bridge, Castlecrag, even Artarmon.
    Perfect place to recover after a session at Willoughby Fitness First.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My pick is Emily, Fridays and Mondays.

Late 30's, pretty, very nice massage, shaven and likes to be eaten.

Parking out the back.