Thread: Gina

Banned

Gina

Knocked on the door and was greeted by Asian Man who then told me three ladies available. Selected a very thin but pretty Chinese lady who was mid twenties. Went to room and she spoke little English and she attempted to use i presume some type of IPhone translator. No worries as hand signals enough.
    When undress was very skinny not skeleton but just girl who as just naturally very very thin. Usually i prefer a bit of flesh but she is really in her own type of way quite adorable. Service was decent as i didn't pay top dollar so no problems here.
    If you are into very thin girls then this Gina will suit you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR. Thanks. Will add her to my bucket list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The picture only show her a beautiful legs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yesterday I added the shop wechat, the shop reception answered that he couldn’t read any Chinese, I said why? Then I was in the shop blacklist, really bad bad bad bad bad bad experience. So rude, I have never seen any reception like this. Won’t come to this shop again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    Yesterday I added the shop wechat, the shop reception answered that he couldn’t read any Chinese, I said why? Then I was in the shop blacklist, really bad bad bad bad bad bad experience. So rude, I have never seen any reception like this. Won’t come to this shop again.
    That’s rough, usually there is a translate option on WeChat so it’s pretty easy to understand , I guess this guy was just being lazy - I agree so rude!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow3000 View Post
    That’s rough, usually there is a translate option on WeChat so it’s pretty easy to understand , I guess this guy was just being lazy - I agree so rude!
    The reception just copy and paste same thing in this forum, like a robot . I went to this shop because I was a regular from DOS, but this let me down, won’t go to Dos again either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    Hi bigdicklamn, I apologize for this thing, and I have told to the manager. This reception is new and no longer working here. All other receptions can read Chinese,they are very polite. Thank you for your complaint.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've chatted with them before and its pretty good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope you really didn't fired her for not reading chinese ...... in Australia

Banned
    Before bigdicklamn's complaint, the reception was no longer working in the shop. So not for this reason

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A bit mechanical for me

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Knocked on the door and was greeted by Asian Man who then told me three ladies available. Selected a very thin but pretty Chinese lady who was mid twenties. Went to room and she spoke little English and she attempted to use i presume some type of IPhone translator. No worries as hand signals enough.
    When undress was very skinny not skeleton but just girl who as just naturally very very thin. Usually i prefer a bit of flesh but she is really in her own type of way quite adorable. Service was decent as i didn't pay top dollar so no problems here.
    If you are into very thin girls then this Gina will suit you.
    I saw Gina....she is nice looking but found the whole thing a bit 'mechanical' / 'fake'. Just didn't connect for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does she have a good face?
    JACKIE BOY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJuice View Post
    Yes as I recall

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJuice View Post
    Yes Gina is quite pretty. Slim but not from working out. Just as the OP said, a naturally slim body type. Legs are amazing for her height. A small size 6 I'd put her as. Maybe a 5. Not a 4. Probably under 50kg's but not 40kg's like what the shop posted. Definitely for people who prefer girls on the smaller side.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is she real?

Is she real??? - The photos are real?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photos could be accurate. The legs are very similar. Can't see the face though so can't verify. She is not a bad looker by any standards.

Banned

Banned

Gina (C)

New Girl - pretty elegant looking doll, 162cm, 40kg, size 4, super skinny leggy babe with tight & wet pussy, come try!
    Last edited by Fresh 359; 27-06-2022 at 12:09 AM.