Thread: RnT - Quality of MLs in Suburbs vs CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)

RnT - Quality of MLs in Suburbs vs CBD

I’m just curious about this.

I was out of the game for a while but after I got back into it, the places I went to in the CBD had some really hot girls and great service.

Meanwhile, in the suburbs, the quality can vary; in terms of service and looks.

Would it be fair to assume that the top girls work in the CBD or is it as one ML told me, where the MLs work in the suburbs to avoid bumping into people they know?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find that the ones in the suburbs that have decent quality are all advertising or reviewed quite heavily here already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most cases the main thing is $$$.

Plenty ML’s work in both CBD shops and the suburbs at different days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    MLs work away from suburbs they live in typically. They tend to be a bit older out in the suburbs too.

I have had more luck getting FS in suburban shops
    Most girls will prefer to work in an area where they might not be recognised. I asked one ML who was working nearly everyday in many RNT shops and she stated that she preferred to work in suburbs rather than in the CBD where she lived so she wouldn't be recognised by her friends who weren't working in the massage business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Most girls will prefer to work in an area where they might not be recognised. I asked one ML who was working nearly everyday in many RNT shops and she stated that she preferred to work in suburbs rather than in the CBD where she lived so she wouldn't be recognised by her friends who weren't working in the massage business.
    There also need to limit their hours to 20 hours at one shop mostly for Visa reasons, an my experience is that suburban ladies do tend to work the other side of the city, and mostly along rail lines (and some direct bus routes)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    I’m just curious about this.

I was out of the game for a while but after I got back into it, the places I went to in the CBD had some really hot girls and great service.

Meanwhile, in the suburbs, the quality can vary; in terms of service and looks.

Would it be fair to assume that the top girls work in the CBD or is it as one ML told me, where the MLs work in the suburbs to avoid bumping into people they know?
    Pre-COVID, the city shops seemed to have attracted itinerant girls (students, working holidays) who are not too worried about recognition, whereas the suburban shops have longer-term and PR ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_s View Post
    There also need to limit their hours to 20 hours at one shop mostly for Visa reasons, an my experience is that suburban ladies do tend to work the other side of the city, and mostly along rail lines (and some direct bus routes)
    No O/S student in RnT industry is observing the 20 hr restrictions nor are they filing any tax return, it’s a cash economy!

Girls who work in shopping centre legit shop may be different as the shop may do PAYG.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No O/S student in RnT industry is observing the 20 hr restrictions nor are they filing any tax return, it’s a cash economy!

Girls who work in shopping centre legit shop may be different as the shop may do PAYG.
    What tax returns? Most MLs haven't heard about it. A student visa allows the student to work for 40 hours per fortnight during semester, and full time in semester break. After completion of studies, the student can work full time. This is also the case in between semesters.