Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you warn before shooting?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you warn before shooting?

Hello! I'm new here so I hope my question is not too dumb but it's a serious one to me: do you tell the girl when you are about to finish?

I'm more talking about CIM/COF when the girl could be surprised. I tend to warn the girl I'm about to cum but it can be distracting for me and the girl (like if the girl didn't get it she can stop asking "what?" and bim it can get messy or stop you).

In another hand it might be more respectful to tell the girl you are about to finish if let say she is doing a starting BBBJ and you are not expected to cum so soon.

So I'm a bit puzzled about it. I'd rather not warn the girl not too kill the moment. What about you guys?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are ways of letting her know without words

Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Hello! I'm new here so I hope my question is not too dumb but it's a serious one to me: do you tell the girl when you are about to finish?

I'm more talking about CIM/COF when the girl could be surprised. I tend to warn the girl I'm about to cum but it can be distracting for me and the girl (like if the girl didn't get it she can stop asking "what?" and bim it can get messy or stop you).

In another hand it might be more respectful to tell the girl you are about to finish if let say she is doing a starting BBBJ and you are not expected to cum so soon.

So I'm a bit puzzled about it. I'd rather not warn the girl not too kill the moment. What about you guys?
    If the service you are getting inclusive of CIM, then it’s safe to assume the WL has taken plenty of cum shots before, and should be experienced enough to tell if the punter is about to cum. But like you said, it’s always respectful and polite to let her know you are shooting so that she can better prepare.

For COF, I’ll say absolutely so that at lease she can close her eyes or something....... haha

I reckon a lot of girls will know when you are about to cum.

Oops....just read Ahlungors comment. 😁
    Must be an echo in here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys! I guess you are right : she should feel it and to be sure I can let her know with body language.

Speaking of COF is there any places where WL allow it? It looks like mostly only privates allow it for a big extra? I might open a thread about it though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Just moan loud nd louder nd louder. Pretty easy plus is good to let it out....

Banned
    If the girl is allowing CIM then there is no need to really warn her about coming in her mouth if your penis in inside. It's only if you paid for premium that doesn't cover CIM where you should pull out or at least try to tell her some way. On the other hand, many guys have come in mouths too quickly and for some girls, it is good news because the guy will leave early or not continue with the session. Many girls don't do COF because it messes up their makeup and the concern of getting it in her eyes which can be dangerous if the customer has some bacteria or STI. Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis are bacterial STIs that can spread to the eyes and cause problems like conjunctivitis or blindness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had this girl once who, as i cim, twirled her tongues around it was incredible.

But yes i tend to warn them before i cim, even if it was agreed. Treat the girls with respect they will treat you better as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Should warn them, its only polite. Worse case is it goes straight down then back up all over you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A little bit of real life FOAMing should be enough to warn her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always do, love to see their reaction if you don't. Can they ban you from the shop?

An experienced girl knows when it’s coming, you don’t need to tell her !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Yeah, most WL knows when you are about to cum, they can feel it. But I did surprise a ML once and shot onto her face and she let out a scream. short and sharp shot, almost sniper like. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought the aim of the game was to shoot!!!
    Just go for it!!! That’s what you’ve paid for!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Just moan loud nd louder nd louder. Pretty easy plus is good to let it out....
    Yep, that's usually me lol. Best thing is when the girl has her mouth wide open, tongue out and not breaking eye contact until every last drop is in their mouth. I feel like such a dirty prick for saying it but yeah, its extremely satisfying when the girl is willing to commit. I'm a big fan of CIM but it has to be with a girl who is willing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Yep, that's usually me lol. Best thing is when the girl has her mouth wide open, tongue out and not breaking eye contact until every last drop is in their mouth. I feel like such a dirty prick for saying it but yeah, its extremely satisfying when the girl is willing to commit. I'm a big fan of CIM but it has to be with a girl who is willing.
    Ummm... Are you a Ginza regular?
    There was one time I was there in the waiting room, one guy in one of the rooms above us was moaning so loud it sounded like he was being beaten up, lol!!
    I swear it was a good 2 minutes, no audible sound of a girls moan, only that guy "getting it". Myself and the other 2 punters there were just chuckling to ourselves and looking at our phones.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its always polite to ask, or at the very least give a warning.
    It's always worth keeping in mind when punting that you are with a human being and not a sexbot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for all the replies! Don't get me wrong: I respect the girls! It's just that it can kill the moment if I try to explain I'm about to finish and the girl don't get it. Anyway I think best is a bit of FOAM as some said. And of course if CIM or COF is not expected during the session tell her before it's too late! Anyway I always ask the girl what I can and can't do before we start.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Work out a system with the girl before you start

pull on her left ear...faster
    pull on her right ear...slower
    pull on both her ears...face fucking (apologize for getting carried away)
    touch her nose...too much teeth
    pull her hair...more suction
    slap her face...stop biting
    grab the back of her head and push...DT (apologize for getting carried away)
    touch her left elbow...your about to blow
    touch her right elbow...your getting soft
    fart...you've got an upset tummy (apologize)

You get the drift
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes always warn - its the nice thing to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast