Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you warn before shooting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not hard to just say 'hey I'm cumming'...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ummm... Are you a Ginza regular?
    There was one time I was there in the waiting room, one guy in one of the rooms above us was moaning so loud it sounded like he was being beaten up, lol!!
    I swear it was a good 2 minutes, no audible sound of a girls moan, only that guy "getting it". Myself and the other 2 punters there were just chuckling to ourselves and looking at our phones.
    haha that's hilarious ! Nah man, not a regular there.

Usually I just blow in the rubber instead of CIM but the feeling of it is just too good. Have to find the right girl.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This thread brings back memories of the most intense oral sex action I've ever had more than a decade ago with JoJo from 5-star. We were in 69 position. The pussy eating got her going, then I stuck my index finger in her arse knuckle deep. She went nuts from that and sucked like a maniac. Then I added my middle finger in there also knuckle deep. She squeeled, moaned and went for broke with the BBBJ. Plus the sight of that round tight little butt of hers skewered on my fingers... Before I could stop her I blew into her mouth.
    That was the only time I had a successful CIM... It's a curse, I just cannot make myself CIM no matter how good the BJ is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Its always polite to ask, or at the very least give a warning.
    It's always worth keeping in mind when punting that you are with a human being and not a sexbot.
    Agree. I give a warning.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have been on the receiving end of this from a few squirters and copped a faceful or mouthful of girl jizz.
    Worst position to cop it in is on your back in a 69er position. It goes straight down your throat.
    And no they didn't ask or give a warning, but in their defence usually they didn't expect it themselves and the squirt caught them by surprise too, and they were very embarrassed and apologetic about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree, warning is the nice thing to do and she can get ready

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have been on the receiving end of this from a few squirters and copped a faceful or mouthful of girl jizz.
    Worst position to cop it in is on your back in a 69er position. It goes straight down your throat.
    And no they didn't ask or give a warning, but in their defence usually they didn't expect it themselves and the squirt caught them by surprise too, and they were very embarrassed and apologetic about it.
    I've had a few squirters who gave me no notice they were about to shoot. Lucky I was not their bullseye board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12