Thread: House Browns Plains Road

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

House Browns Plains Road

Hi all, first post in a while, I’m not from Brisbane, but punted through couple weeks back. Originally was going to go to the shop next to Toyworld, no answer, noticed house across the road had sign up, recall seeing the add. On arrival was greeted by a lady,mid 30’s, and another a bit older. Both very pleasant. Younger lady had tattoo on her back. For once, here was someone who could massage, was astounding how good it was. The flip was a pineapple. Had a great chat, men’s health, Prostate massage we discussed, no time for one today, but she is well educated on the Prostate and Prostate health for older men. Had to do the sign in etc. Hoping to re visit. I’d give 9/10.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron11 View Post
    Hi all, first post in a while, I’m not from Brisbane, but punted through couple weeks back. Originally was going to go to the shop next to Toyworld, no answer, noticed house across the road had sign up, recall seeing the add. On arrival was greeted by a lady,mid 30’s, and another a bit older. Both very pleasant. Younger lady had tattoo on her back. For once, here was someone who could massage, was astounding how good it was. The flip was a pineapple. Had a great chat, men’s health, Prostate massage we discussed, no time for one today, but she is well educated on the Prostate and Prostate health for older men. Had to do the sign in etc. Hoping to re visit. I’d give 9/10.
    Not many will be turning Green with envy, as your massage and chat might have been 9 out of 10 but most will say Ta Ta around this area and go to a more responsive shop. Each to their own.
    4FoW2