Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lotus

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lotus

Have been going to their 2 shops , Carina & Morningside, some top girls Woking these shops, have 3 that is hard to split but good that at least one is always on. And 2 are VFM , 1 is a little bit greedy but is coming around.
    Worth a look boys if ya after something new.
    Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My only visit was funny. I saw ML who claimed she was Sri Lankan but actually Indian. I figured that out and asked why? She said "Sri Lankan" attract more attention. I didn't go for any of the stuff offered and showed her I was annoyed with misleading advertising. No more visits since....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Saw her twice before she turned into a Sri Lankan. She’s got a lot to offer. Nice time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    S**** is an absolute delight, always puts on a show and let's you be the director. Great body too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The South American looks really gorgeous but I am mindful for their reputation with the quality. I didn’t proceed. Did I miss out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    The South American looks really gorgeous but I am mindful for their reputation with the quality. I didn’t proceed. Did I miss out?
    only ever had1 good one...she worked in Southport and tipped her to a few blokes...great BJ....ha ha just went to my favourite coffee shop in tweed and there she is having brunch with her new boy.....no wonder the service is so average now...they should just retire instead of wasting our time with shit service ....it is hard to be happy with a nude HJ when you have had great DATY and BJ previously...told me it was COVID......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree the South Americans can be difficult and don’t always provide good value. Best I ever experienced was the Brazilian option at Venus in Clayfield. She moved on recently, if anyone knows where she landed please PM me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She was ok, minimal teasing face down, asked whether I wanted extras, confirmed HJ for 1 P, no touching included.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well well, thank you all for saving me my money.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It’s funny that one Asian girl at this joint warned me against trying any of those Latinos (they’re nice but too much ‘don’t do this, don’t do that’ according to her)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are welcome

I do like Lotus as a venue at Aspley, but need to find the right ML!

My reg at VIP has not worked very much this year... so need another option.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    It’s funny that one Asian girl at this joint warned me against trying any of those Latinos (they’re nice but too much ‘don’t do this, don’t do that’ according to her)
    it's funy I've been warned a few times by Asian girls about Latinos in many different shops, hmm....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The reason she tells everyone she is Sri Lankan is so that Indain customers won’t try to book her
    ( they don’t like Sri Lankan’s same as most girls don’t like Indain customers)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place was jam packed ML accepting only 45mins not one hr

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    The reason she tells everyone she is Sri Lankan is so that Indain customers won’t try to book her
    ( they don’t like Sri Lankan’s same as most girls don’t like Indain customers)
    That explains, almost every ML told me how much they hate Indian customers for so many reasons. Sri Lankan girls especially hate Indians. I have a few SL friends. They say Indians are really good at "eye fucking" whoever the females they see in shopping centres or anywhere....
    Last edited by Scenic; 27-01-2021 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add lines

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to the Golden Lotus in Ashley this week. Had a good visit. V from V. Average looking. She gave a good massage and finished well. Abit shy. Also saw a gorgeous ML after we finished in the lobby. Not sure of the name. 7 out of 10. Visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay4000 View Post
    Went to the Golden Lotus in Ashley this week. Had a good visit. V from V. Average looking. She gave a good massage and finished well. A bit shy. Also saw a gorgeous ML after we finished in the lobby. Not sure of the name. 7 out of 10. Visit
    Good on you mate, shy ones can be extra naughty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has any one received more than the basic optional extras 1,2,3 from here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing more than that unfortunately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a home visit form one of the girls at this shop early last year - FS was on the menu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast