Thread: Seeking Hairy Pussy

Banned

Seeking Hairy Pussy

Hi fellow punters.

Does anyone know of a full service WL who has an unshaven, naturally hairy pussy? Preferably relatively young 30-40. I'm seeking hairy pussy solely for a change as shaven clams are a dime a dozen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Vivian a year ago at Ginza club with a forrest down there. May not be the same Vivian now. I kinda didnt mind it the hair did reduce friction which was nice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can try piper Quinn 23 natural forest waiting but she has hiked up her prices and now only seeing clients for two hours booking only at the rate of 900. If you ask me not really worth it to spend that much money on a punt.

Banned
    Wow! $900 for 2 hours. I only need 30min and will pay no more than $100, and that's for BBFS or I'm walking.
    I'll try the mamasans as they aren't WL anymore, therefore they should've let their pussys wild and free.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's all her choice man , I find it quite bizarre that she was going for a fundme project and then charging minimum 900 per booking( she doesn't take 1 hour booking, minimum is two hours and she frames it due to Covid ) Each to their own really but it shows how easy it is to extract money from some people.

I have seen her before like 2 years ago, but you can easily find same quality or even better in different shops with far better rates.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybareback View Post
    Hi fellow punters.

Does anyone know of a full service WL who has an unshaven, naturally hairy pussy? Preferably relatively young 30-40. I'm seeking hairy pussy solely for a change as shaven clams are a dime a dozen.
    Even a furry ML would be nice... especially doing a b2b rubbing that bush all over... can be great turn on... especially in a real nuru gel session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    You can try piper Quinn 23 natural forest waiting but she has hiked up her prices and now only seeing clients for two hours booking only at the rate of 900. If you ask me not really worth it to spend that much money on a punt.
    $900 for two hours. That's overboard. Better value other places.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Even a furry ML would be nice... especially doing a b2b rubbing that bush all over... can be great turn on... especially in a real nuru gel session.
    Yeh, a young WL with a natural hairy pussy looks so naive and innocent.

Banned
    Yeh, a young WL with a natural hairy pussy looks so naive and innocent.
    Most punters would say a girl without pubic hair would look naive and innocent. A girl with pubic hair is always worth seeing.

Banned
    Hi fellow punters.

I found a WL that is about as natural as it gets, by chance OMG!
    Last Saturday, following some credible intel on a private house with a few asian milfs working there, on their day off from massage parlours and or brothels. I arrive there, greeted by the mamasan who looked to be around 55-60, wore no makeup, hair all messy not even tied up and wearing a loose dress.
    I asked to see who was working, she said "only 1 lady, busy 10min" (which means 20min) "you wait?" I agreed to wait. She then showed me to a bedroom for me to wait. 10 min later she returned and said " other lady still 10 minutes more do you want to see me?" I though to myself, "what the hell, this is punting", and agreed to see her, so I payed the money she took it and returned a minute later.
    She started getting undressed having her back facing me, first thing I noticed was that she had nice legs and arse. She then turned around and damn she had a flat stomach and an unshaven hairy pussy, at this time I was so fucking hot for her. She then removed her granny bra and out flopped a big set of natural tits, with big nipples with a perfect sag to them considering her age, I said to myself "fuck me". She then started BBBJ and I noticed her hairy armpits, oh yeah. When it came time to fuck, she asked me "condom?" I replied "no" I fucked her and deposited my seed deep inside her vagina, I then withdrew my penis followed by my warm white semen.
    A creampie looks so much better oozing out of a hairy vagina, as it's a perfect juxtaposition between the black pubic hair and white semen.
    Last edited by Bobbybareback; 25-01-2021 at 10:31 PM. Reason: S

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So where is this mammasan I want her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only need 30min and will pay no more than $100, and that's for BBFS or I'm walking.
    you could’ve mentioned those 2 criteria at the start so people can just get on with their day lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Other than the nuru gel, you could try Daisy at Saigon Princess.