Thread: Indian Priya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Indian Priya

After a very good session with Ariana I was keen to check the other Indian girl Priya. She is quite different compared to Ariana. she is on the thicker side, and some nice curves with natural C cups. I tried premium with her and it was worth every cent. She has kind of a cute Indian face (Ariana's is much closer to girl from Nepal and her skin a tiny bit lighter)but Priya has a bit of darker skin and very beautiful if you like tanned girls. As it was premium we negotiated for LFK and she did well in some passionate kissing. As for sex the best position was clearly doggy with her big ass in front while I am pounding hard. She has a soaking wet pussy and frankly quite tight. I think it was mentioned that she is 22 and that seems to be correct. Overall a lovely girl and I recommend her, just keep in mind she is quite different compared to Ariana.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redford View Post
    After a very good session with Ariana I was keen to check the other Indian girl Priya. She is quite different compared to Ariana. she is on the thicker side, and some nice curves with natural C cups. I tried premium with her and it was worth every cent. She has kind of a cute Indian face (Ariana's is much closer to girl from Nepal and her skin a tiny bit lighter)but Priya has a bit of darker skin and very beautiful if you like tanned girls. As it was premium we negotiated for LFK and she did well in some passionate kissing. As for sex the best position was clearly doggy with her big ass in front while I am pounding hard. She has a soaking wet pussy and frankly quite tight. I think it was mentioned that she is 22 and that seems to be correct. Overall a lovely girl and I recommend her, just keep in mind she is quite different compared to Ariana.
    Thank you. So hot. I can’t wait to check her out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bro ariana or priya who is more pretty??

Quote Originally Posted by Redford View Post
    Bro ariana or priya who is more pretty??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They look very different from each other , Priya has a cute indian face , Ariana is more sporty like.you gotta see it yourself bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Indian priya is on today!!!!!!!!!
    Is she still working? Haven't seen her on the roster for a while

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she still working?

Indian priya is on today!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42