Thread: Rnt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rnt

Hi,

I was curious do many ML use the excuse they are on their period to avoid customers playing their pussy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve had that excuse given to me once where she said I could only play on the outside and not the inside. I could see the tampon string in though so she wasn’t shitting me lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Link156 View Post
    Hi,

I was curious do many ML use the excuse they are on their period to avoid customers playing their pussy?
    Probably.....It never bothered me if it didnt bother them....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really depends on the ML. I'm a reg for a few and had a very fun time with them even while they were on their period.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually they are upfront honest and say below is off limits. Naturally the ones that dont have restrictions are the most popular ML’s. Same as ML’s that position their bodies in such a way it doesnt allow you to touch at all, I cant imagine any punter who would want to repeat with those types of ML’s

Banned
    Hi,

If they had their period, they would keep their knickers on. Most just say no access to their little sisters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Theyre all different with excuses. I had two regulars before I suspect is lying to me about thier periods. One I stop seeing her...the other one I see her few more times Both are ymmv type.

Had a few would tell me best time to come ..the open mind popular one

And the last one lol.....she lie to me in her texts she's clean nd she end up hiding behind the table kneeling down probably changing her tampon..while I was waiting wondering wtff takes so long to undress? I look back there she is looking uncomfortable yelling me - " don't look " there was never any extra with her anyway...I stop seeing after that.
    "The cunning one"

then A yr later text me out of the blue want me to see her....I took that opportunity nd fck her good haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi,

Nhj does not include pussy play. Some girls charge extra and most girls do not allow and probably will be yes for those visiting regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some girls in the karaoke bars o/seas insert tampons with string visible to deter punters even when they aren't, crafty eh!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Some girls in the karaoke bars o/seas insert tampons with string visible to deter punters even when they aren't, crafty eh!
    The girls in karaoke bars here don't need to go to that extreme. They just make up excuses that they're busy all the time and secondly, the clubs/bars forbid them from going out with club patrons unless the club/bar knows about it and they get some money in return.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    in my experience, they become more friendly when you offer more tip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    Which places and how much was offered that got them to go out with you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The girls in karaoke bars here don't need to go to that extreme. They just make up excuses that they're busy all the time and secondly, the clubs/bars forbid them from going out with club patrons unless the club/bar knows about it and they get some money in return.
    Hold up... the karaoke bars here have fun (apart from singing horribly while drunk)? I haven't been for years and even then, only the CBD ones. Am I missing out?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's not an excuse most of the time. There are many other excuses they can use, why use this one? It's so easy to see through it, all a punters has to do is see her the very next week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    not to go out with you. sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant to be able to get closer or to touch their lower regional areas

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If a girl wants pussy play, she will let you. Some guys can be very rough, so you might have to build up trust with the girl.

If she doesn't want it, she can keep her legs together, move away if your fingers get too close, or simply move your hand away from the area. But again, I guess some guys don't understand NO and keep trying.

In terms of pussy play, not really my thing in RnT sessions, I am usually too busy playing with the big tits or bouncy butts if they got them which I’m happy to switch between Spanish and Italian!

And I really really miss Rachel ex QVB , she was so genuine and inviting and allowed me to give her a massage and by the looks of things truly enjoyed her pussy massage and might have actually cum! I took that as a great PSE .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The few times this has happened to me, it wasn’t an excuse at all. No matter how much you tip/the ML rlly likes u, some just are uncomfortable esp if they got a tampon dangling.

Just my 2 cents ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This happened to me last weekend for the second time in the week. I’ve seen the ML a few times and enjoyed DATY but because of the red flags that was not going to happen. The girl offered me a BBBJ for no extra because her pussy could not be eaten. Not a bad result.