Thread: Lisa rochedale

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lisa rochedale

Hi guys, any one tried the private girl at rochedale lisa? Keen for a good massage and the rest of course.. think of trying E at the sherwood place but if any info give lisa a go first.. does E give a good massage?? Any info appreciated 👌

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The photos in the ad is photoshoped, late 30s, knows her stuff, other younger girls also available at the location on specific days, treat her well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very timely as I was about to do a write-up on my experiences with Lisa.

Made a one hour appointment with Lisa for the full nude massage which was around $160.

Texting was easy, and she is in an easy to get to location, with plenty of parking across the road.

Lisa would have to be one of the smallest girls I've ever seen, but makes up for stature with enthusiasm.

Went with my tried-and-tested method of getting her on the table for some massage, which quickly led to DATY. She seemed to enjoy, but had read in a previous review that she does hold back sometimes, but I put this down to being a new client.

Swapped positions for the happy ending, with a borderline prostate massage thrown in, and I was a happy man.

Showered, made small talk about making another appointment, and left to go back to work.

Texted her a few days later to make another appointment, and her replies were enthusiastic, and easily made another booking for the next week.

Turned up on the day, texted her to let me know when she's ready for me to come in and got the generic reply "you want to make booking?"

This wasn't looking good....

Replied I had a one hour booking, and go back through the texts to confirm time and date.

I've been bumped for another punter...

Texts a few apologies, will make up for it next time etc. etc.

Try again a few days later. Text first thing in the morning to check availability, and don't get a reply until 12 hours later saying "This is Lisa, today my day off"

Finally come to the conclusion there are multiple people working the phone, and to be blunt, to Lisa's detriment.

If you do get to see her, she is great. If you get to see her multiple times, I reckon she'll be awesome.

You just got to get in the door first!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, I think up to 4 girls working on this number. A couple have branched out on their own and are definitely worth a visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do think that Lisa works the phones when she's working. When i'm with her she's always on the phone when we're done with things or even just prior to starting.

I've never tried a 1 hour booking with her, but from my 45 minute booking she kind of ends the session when you're done. So I did get shortchanged.

I do like seeing her, I find there is not many girls that get wet and cum from DATY. She definitely does. But yeah, when you see her in the afternoon, she's probably had like 6 guys do that already

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks fornthe feedback guys, any word on her actual massage? 🤣 no word on E? Thanks again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jimmy P is correct, Lisa is beyond small, she is tiny. But she massages with enthusiasm & some skill. Very cute, reasonable massage & great ending
    I will return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this a shop or private?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Private .........