Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you tell if a WL is actually enjoying it?

How do you tell if a WL is actually enjoying it?

So we all know about Foam and all that. But what tell tale signs from your experience tells you the WL is actually enjoying the sex, clit or finger and daty ? I'm referring to pussy enjoyment , not if whether she enjoy kissing or other things. But actual sex, fingers or oral sex. That is, she is enjoy sex or even coming. Your experience can be sourced from WL and non WL , that is, sex not paid for.

My 2cents, taste of pussy fluid? They all use some lubricant or inner gel.. but proper pussy fluids are a bit salty. I figure if I can taste that, it's pretty genuine. How to tell if she is coming for real or close to it? We all know when it's fake, but what tell tale signs have you learnt over the years?

I'm just really interested in how my bros can tell... Please share!

Cheers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea it's hard because the real seasoned pros would lube up and pretend to be wet. Especially if they don't want you to daty them it's a sure fire thing that they're faking

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea it's hard because the real seasoned pros would lube up and pretend to be wet. Especially if they don't want you to daty them it's a sure fire thing that they're faking
    Haha ! I thought you were saying some girls would add some seasoning in their fake pussy juice to make it taste salty ! Then again why can’t they ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh God help us! This is going to end up as another discussion on making WLs cum where our resident experts will all want to espouse their techniques and boast about how great they are

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Oh God help us! This is going to end up as another discussion on making WLs cum where our resident experts will all want to espouse their techniques and boast about how great they are
    Where’s brothelcreeper ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    We go to these places for OUR enjoyment. Do we really care about what the girl feels?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! I thought you were saying some girls would add some seasoning in their fake pussy juice to make it taste salty ! Then again why can’t they ?
    Plenty of "flavoured" lubes on the market.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's usually when I get up and about to walk to the shower, the WL just kneel down, grab my thigh, cry hysterically "don't just leave, do it to me one more time please! I'll pay you...!" Then I know she probably enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    We go to these places for OUR enjoyment. Do we really care about what the girl feels?
    Of course we do, or the girls wouldn’t have to fake !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think that if the girl doesn't hate you or hate the job, then it's a win-win for both regardless if they feel good or not. Since someone treating them decently is probably better than just feeling good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Boss: How do I know if my employee is actually enjoying
    - cleaning the toilet?
    - wiping the tables?
    - writing that software?
    - selling that product?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    It's usually when I get up and about to walk to the shower, the WL just kneel down, grab my thigh, cry hysterically "don't just leave, do it to me one more time please! I'll pay you...!" Then I know she probably enjoyed it.
    Lol this forum has some sense of humor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I think that if the girl doesn't hate you or hate the job, then it's a win-win for both regardless if they feel good or not. Since someone treating them decently is probably better than just feeling good.
    Of course, WLs would prefer to be treated decently when providing sex to customers. They wouldn't want to have their hair pulled back hard, have their heads shoved down hard onto a guy's penis when giving oral sex with no opportunity to get a breath or guys with long nails fingering their little sisters that causes bleeding inside. However, there may be some that enjoy once in a while a bit of rough sex. This may include the sensations of being slapped or spanked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The problem is treating WLs well doesn't mean making them feel sexually comfortable.
    Yeah, we go there for our own enjoyment but if I can make her really enjoy or even come before my climax, I'll definitely feel better. Moreover, if I feel her performance is unreal, I'll have fewer interests in her.
    Back to the question, accidentally louder moaning and tighter pussy could be signs though I'll never know if she was really coming.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    LMAO, yeah, this happened to me a few times too... not...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hahahaha. Nah no flavoured lube yet. I've only tasted the rubbery lube. The lube trick is great if the customer doesn't like to DATY but one taste and you'll know it's lube.

Otherwise huge boost to a dudes ego when they think they're getting the girl so slippery and wet lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you have even the most basic skill you will get almost any girl wet.
    But just because a girl gets wet doesn't necessarily mean she is enjoying herself.
    Getting wet is just a purely biological reaction to stimulation, it doesn't mean the girl is enjoying it.
    She might be enjoying it, but wetness is not an accurate guide to enjoyment or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you got them in a trance speaking in their mother tongue, you got em.

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    If you got them in a trance speaking in their mother tongue, you got em.
    That’s not hard at all ! Although you don’t know if she’s cursing you for causing her pain !

We can't know if our girlfriends are enjoying sex ... even worse from a WL.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast