Thread: Happy ending with Susan

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy ending with Susan

Made a call to book Susan, and speedy head to Sakura 57. Not long in waiting room, Susan comes and leads me to the room. We nude and go to shower. Mouthwash. Susan is beautiful and her body is sexy. Not very white skin. Bright eyes. Sweetie smile. Not big breast but good enough.

Having DFK for a while, turn her around and kiss her at behind, caress her breast and body. Very comfortable and fantastic. Finished shower. Susan lays on bed. Caress and kissing her body and she is quite sensitive, tender and lovely. Can’t stop myself to give her deep kiss. Very good feeling and don’t want to stop kissing her. After a while, she asks me to lay down to provide service. Excellent BJ. Almost surrendered. Grasp her beautiful breast to distract attention. She continue her BJ, using mouth, tongue and hands. I ask if she can DD. She said ok. Surprisingly and Excited! Sterilize, and put on drop of oil. She start. Wonderful! It is not easy to describe how wonderful it is. Very excited! Super rock hard. I get up and she put me on a con. She does the right thing at the right time. Starting rock and roll. Susan gives me perfect match of my positions. Very happy ending.

Very good experience. Recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Agreed. Her BJ is excellent. During BJ, she will lift up her hair and look up you. Very attractive. She uses both hands and mouth to serve you, full of saliva. Seems she is very thirsty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review. Will have a try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gogogo, Susan is working this week. Give a shoot and write AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Look beautiful and busty
    IMG_4886-scaled.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Left Syd for sometimes, quite miss this shop!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she offers BBBJ with CIM? Photo looks hot and steamy. Where is she from BTW?

Banned
    Tks BCC for the AR. Use to be a regular Pre Covid when it wasn't busy and were
    shown at least 3 -5 girls everytime. Post Covid i went recently unannounced and
    was all booked out. Guess i will have to try harder next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've heard her service is not stable. In my experience, she didn't allow me to DFK. I can feel teeth during BJ and technic is not that amazing. Her tits are real but are sagging and small so I don't think they're good tits. The main course was just on average. The only good thing from her is that she is very pretty and sexy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    very similar to the photo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by capgor View Post
    Agreed. Her BJ is excellent. During BJ, she will lift up her hair and look up you. Very attractive. She uses both hands and mouth to serve you, full of saliva. Seems she is very thirsty.
    I would definitely agree with capgor's statement - her BJ was probably the best part of the session - i remember telling her to look up at me whilst she was giving me a BJ - and she looked up with her sultry, round doe-like eyes, and she flicked her tongue on the tip of my cock...god that was heaven in that moment.

However i would say that her DFK was very strange - she tried to kiss the side of my mouth rather than going full on. Also felt like she didn't really want to be there.

Do i feel like i got my $150 worth? No, absolutely not - However, would i fuck her again if she was $90/hr? absolutely!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is better to give some excuses to those working ladies. Sometimes they perform good, sometimes not so good. They work all day. Maybe they are tired, or they are not happy because of previous customer, or they have emotional.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Does she offers BBBJ with CIM? Photo looks hot and steamy. Where is she from BTW?
    I've been with Susan twice. She is from China. Yes she offers BBBJ with CIM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbigchannel View Post
    Made a call to book Susan, and speedy head to Sakura 57. Not long in waiting room, Susan comes and leads me to the room. We nude and go to shower. Mouthwash. Susan is beautiful and her body is sexy. Not very white skin. Bright eyes. Sweetie smile. Not big breast but good enough.

Having DFK for a while, turn her around and kiss her at behind, caress her breast and body. Very comfortable and fantastic. Finished shower. Susan lays on bed. Caress and kissing her body and she is quite sensitive, tender and lovely. Can’t stop myself to give her deep kiss. Very good feeling and don’t want to stop kissing her. After a while, she asks me to lay down to provide service. Excellent BJ. Almost surrendered. Grasp her beautiful breast to distract attention. She continue her BJ, using mouth, tongue and hands. I ask if she can DD. She said ok. Surprisingly and Excited! Sterilize, and put on drop of oil. She start. Wonderful! It is not easy to describe how wonderful it is. Very excited! Super rock hard. I get up and she put me on a con. She does the right thing at the right time. Starting rock and roll. Susan gives me perfect match of my positions. Very happy ending.

Very good experience. Recommended.
    Thank you for the AR!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

SUSAN is on today 1pm-12am!
    Sakura57 樱花宫