Thread: Any old Asian?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any old Asian?

While I’ve fallen preyed upon to catfish or fake ads who are usually old Asian ladies, there were instances where they had some charm to them (maybe looks, assets they had or notable services) Does anyone have those similar experiences and would be willing to share their contacts along with their experiences here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Go to Brother Bobbybareback for any old Asian contacts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnylance4 View Post
    While I’ve fallen preyed upon to catfish or fake ads who are usually old Asian ladies, there were instances where they had some charm to them (maybe looks, assets they had or notable services) Does anyone have those similar experiences and would be willing to share their contacts along with their experiences here

Hi John.

When it comes to images on advertisements for WL, unless it states that the image is verified, I take those images with a grain of salt.
    Most of the time I hunt for service not looks as all the WL are roughly the same, a bit older, younger, taller, shorter etc. Though there has been occasions when I feel like a particular type of WL (check out my previous posts).
    Try Yoko's. The WL there rarely disappoint and their relatively young 40-50, perfect age if you ask me.
    Good luck.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Are you looking for 141 privates, or shops?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Are you looking for 141 privates, or shops?
    Anything really, I’m curious to see people’s experience with being catfish but still going through given the girl isn’t that bad looking and provided the appropriate services