Thread: New Girl Kate. Pink hair very hip

Senior Member(無間使者)

New Girl Kate. Pink hair very hip

Kate
    Renwick body Massage

1hr oil massage with prostate massage with Toy and Additional Strap on. And if everything feels good Fisting.

Warning if you dont want to read about this type of session please dont read and then be offended. Read with an open mind and remeber trying new things is what punting is all about. 10 years ago rimming wasnt a thing most guys would try. Same with Prostate massage. But it feels good same with strap on play and all sorts of other things these amazing ML and FS ladys allow us to try in a safe no shame space.

The day before I messaged Tiffany Via whatapp to see who was working on Saturday. She told me she had a new girl Kate working. I asked for a photo and her photos where striking. I loved her pink hair it gave her a bit of edgy feel but she also looks so sweet and innocent. A perfect mix. I booked a 1 hr oil massage with Prostate massage and strap on.

The night before I ate just a nice salad and I prepped ( water Douched ) that night and early morning sat. And on sat I drank only water lots of it. As when you are doing any sort of Butt play its a good idea to do this for yourself and also for the girl it minimises the chance of any mess.

I was a bit early Natalia one of the other girls that works at Renwick she offers a Queen service ( mistress ) asked what room I would prefer I like the bigger room at the front. natalia brought me a towel as I asked could have a shower Before my session. Washed fully as Inwas working that day and also did A final quick water douche with my bulb to make shore and perfect fully clean.

I went back to my room to wait until Kate was ready. I put my strap on hanging on the chair with my 2 different types Of lube I like, Yes I bring my own as My body likes certain types of lube for prostate massage/ Strap on and a special lube for fisting. I brought 2 pairs of desposible long cuff latex gloves. They where all on the chair I like to wear a cock ring as I love the feeling its one of those silicone ones super comfortable and easy to put on.

It was only about 10 mins I was anticipating her entering the room. When she did she looked amazing she had a big smile and greeted me saying hello. I normally like to explain to a girl that I haven’t sessioned with just quickly how I would like the session to go. Kate saw my strap on hanging there she picked it up and admired the quality of the cock and the harness. Kates English is 100% perfect so I knew I didn’t have to worrie about anything not being fully understood. My strap on is very good quality one and its a size that has taken me many years of training/play to work up to I enjoy smaller and also a little bit bigger but this is the perfect size for sessions like this. And before I could do my normal explanation she with great confidence just said you just lie down face down get comfortable. And tell me where you would like me to work on. I found this very sexy. I told Kate where on my back and butt I wanted her to work on. And some of the things I asked her where very similar to dragon Tendon massage. I asked her if she could spend 30 mins on the massage and prostate massage. Then the last 30 mins on the strap on and we would see how the fisting goes as it will depend on how Im feeling etc. she said with an amazing smile ok no problems. I also told Kate I had brought some amyl ( poppers ) to use and explained what it was being a young hip girl she said “ I know what Amyl is “ hehehhee that made me smile.

We started the massage Kate asked if I wanted the massage firm soft or inbetween I said I like it firm. She giggled and made a little comment “ I bet you do” this made me smile she has perfectly read the mood and made me feel fully relaxed and comfortable and that is one of the keys when doing any sort of massage including anal play.

When you feel comfortable and relaxed everything will go easy. If your tence if you have a bad feeling about the person or you can’t communicate what and how you like it. Anal play wont go well. You need trust there. But as I have learned from Tiffany she trains her girls well and some have the skills before hand and when Tiffany says to me she will do your session great I can fully trust that and it gives me peice of mind. But remember these girls are not mind readers, if you like things a certain way please tell them. If something doesn’t feel good or you want it done a different way please tell them.

Kate continued the massage it felt amazing. The conversation during the massage flowed and was very cool. Kate asked me “ How long I had been into Butt stuff” I smiled and replied “ A long time” we talked about many things as she was giving me a very nice firm massage on my back and lower back and Butt. She asked me to turn over she then saw my cock ring and said “Nice cock ring” I said “yes I love the feeling they give me” she asked me if I would like dragon tendon. I still haven’t done that yet I said “no thanks” So she did the things I asked for and she said this is very similar to Dragon tendon I said “ ok cool I will definitely have to do that with you next session” kate then put on my strap on and that was very hot to watch. There is nothing like a very sexy girl wearing a strap on. She put on both latex gloves and then she started the prostate massge it was so good. 1 and then 2 fingers. She moved on to 3 and started to massage my prostate it felt so good. My cock is getting hard now writing this. She asked “ how I was doing ? “ I replied “ That feels amazing” Kate asked me how I would like to do the strap on what position I said I really love doggie and she also suggested I lay on my back on the edge of the massage table Insaid great we can start with doggie and then try that.

I got on my knees while Kate applyed my lube I brought to my cock. Its 8 inchs long and 2 inches thick and its a dual density cock so firm inside but that outside is soft so it has a lot of give that is why it is an expensive toy. She applyed a lot of lube to my arse pushed in some and put the head of the cock to the opening of my arse. I took a big deep sniff of amyl And she applyed just a little pressure and she asked me to breath out slowly, as the head of the cock slowly slid in. It felt amazing. She followed my instructions of how I like to be fucked. She kept checking in with me asking me to lead how I wanted it faster or slower deeper etc. Before you know it I was asking her to pound me. So hot looking in the mirror and Seeing this amazing hot girl with cool as Pink hair fucking my arse with a strap on its one of the sexyest sites you can see. She asked if I wanted to try the position she had suggested I said “ Yes please”

I got on my back the mirror was behind Kate. She reapplied more lube to the cock and my arse and slowly slid the cock in. This position allows her to stroke my cock also. Looked so hot.

We did this position for a while she put my legs high over her head and this is the position that the cock goes the deepest it felt amazing. I then asked if we could try her hand fisting me she said “ Of cause we can”

I hoped onto my knees she brought over the fisting lube I had brought it has an a heating agent in it so I just warned her about that so she wouldnt get any near her eyes. It gives your arse a nice gentle warming felling and this is a hybrid lube so its silicone and a waterbased very slippery and long lasting. She applyed a lot to her left hand and my arse and slowly went from 3 to 4 fingers to all 5 using the Duckbill method ( when ypur hand looks like a ducks bill this is the best when you are trying to fist someone as its tapered) and I felt so relaxed a few deep sniffs of amyl deep breath’s I had explained to kate before hand how I like it and what I dont like she followed my instructions perfectly. Just nice gentle pressure and my body relaxed and her hand slide past her knuckles the wides part very easy to her wrist. She kept it there for a while to let my body get used to the feeling and then after a min slowly started to remove her hand a few cms and then back in. And then just short of her knuckles and back in. This for a few mins and then just past the knuckles and back in Kate repeated this a few times. Then she fully removed her hand and straight back in all the way it felt amazing she checked with me during this whole time how it was feeling and my reply was just “ amazing “ I was stroking my cock and I like to cum while Im being fisted it feels amazing. I told Kate I was goong to cum and to just keep going how she was. I came it felt so good. I helped kate remove the gloves and Kate cleand me up and went to get a hot towel to clean me up and wipe the lube off and I helped her remove the strap on she cleaned it for me it was just covered in lube. We put all the toys and lube and amyl aside and she put down a new massage table cover and gave me a head massage. It felt so good. An amazing sesison. I gave Kate a Nice $50 tip as that was the best session I had ever had at Renwick and I have had some amazing sessions there with Tiffany, Tamya Betty and Emma. I wanted nothing for this tip it was just that I told her “ Thank you that was the best session I have every had here you made me feel so comfortable and I enjoyed it so much” Kate said “ she enjoyed the session alot as well” I will def book a B2B session with her with the dragon tendon and prostate massage Next time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    😮 wow, good read extraordinary review with special play.
    Thanks for sharing mate. I am just from kindy using 8 cm length and 2 cm width compare to your uni size of 8 inches length and 2 inches width.
    You have done a job by sharing experience and open to those brothers that need such services.
    No wonder RBM will gonna to expand their business near city.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Awesome review Mr S. You put me in the room.

I doubt I will ever be ready for this type of sexual experience. However, I enjoyed how you described it for a wider audience. Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    😮 wow, good read extraordinary review with special play.
    Thanks for sharing mate. I am just from kindy using 8 cm length and 2 cm width compare to your uni size of 8 inches length and 2 inches width.
    You have done a job by sharing experience and open to those brothers that need such services.
    No wonder RBM will gonna to expand their business near city.

Hey Leslie,

Size doesn’t matter mate. Its taken me 20 years to get to that size. I do use a bigger size 7 inches and 3 inches thick. But Im looking for a nice inbetween size of 7inchs x 2.5 inchs. But My 2inch thick one is the one I use in all my sessions At Renwick. And then a few times I also bring the bigger one. But Inneed to make the session longer as it takes time to chamge to the bigger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hey Leslie,

Size doesn’t matter mate. Its taken me 20 years to get to that size. I do use a bigger size 7 inches and 3 inches thick. But Im looking for a nice inbetween size of 7inchs x 2.5 inchs. But My 2inch thick one is the one I use in all my sessions At Renwick. And then a few times I also bring the bigger one. But Inneed to make the session longer as it takes time to chamge to the bigger one.
    Ok that will be my breakthroughs 😂
    Mate,
    Just visited Beautiful Myra and have to blame you didn’t share about her, Myra is my top 5 Thai girls very good service oriented, lovely and chemistry engaging. Review upon requested
    Australian day, first stop and more to come later
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Ok that will be my breakthroughs 😂
    Mate,
    Just visited Beautiful Myra and have to blame you didn’t share about her, Myra is my top 5 Thai girls very good service oriented, lovely and chemistry engaging. Review upon requested
    Australian day, first stop and more to come later

Sorry Mate, but when I do my reviews they are long but Yes Myra is amazing. She does nice little bit of dirty talk. I want to do more reviews. But As 90% of my sessions involve Strap on and or Strap on and fisting. Im not shore how many others want to hear that. But i need do explain all the different parts of the sessions.

Yes she is amazing. Cant wait for your review hopefully you will include the strap on part as I loved her strap on skills when we sessioned together.

Sorry Mate, but when I do my reviews they are long but Yes Myra is amazing. She does nice little bit of dirty talk. I want to do more reviews. But As 90% of my sessions involve Strap on and or Strap on and fisting. Im not shore how many others want to hear that. But i need do explain all the different parts of the sessions.

Yes she is amazing. Cant wait for your review hopefully you will include the strap on part as I loved her strap on skills when we sessioned together.
    Just pm you the first hand review of Myra from me, nothing fancy. Didn’t know she like dirty talk but will visit again
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Thanks Straplover so much good review ,looking forword see you soon
    Hopefully Sat For some more kinky action with Kate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Thanks Straplover so much good review ,looking forword see you soon
    Tiffany has done very good job looking after Sydney punters
    Might come soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Tiffany has done very good job looking after Sydney punters
    Might come soon
    Go tomorrow or Sunday and see Kate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Kate
    Renwick body Massage

1hr oil massage with prostate massage with Toy and Additional Strap on. And if everything feels good Fisting.

Warning if you dont want to read about this type of session please dont read and then be offended. Read with an open mind and remeber trying new things is what punting is all about. 10 years ago rimming wasnt a thing most guys would try. Same with Prostate massage. But it feels good same with strap on play and all sorts of other things these amazing ML and FS ladys allow us to try in a safe no shame space.

The day before I messaged Tiffany Via whatapp to see who was working on Saturday. She told me she had a new girl Kate working. I asked for a photo and her photos where striking. I loved her pink hair it gave her a bit of edgy feel but she also looks so sweet and innocent. A perfect mix. I booked a 1 hr oil massage with Prostate massage and strap on.

The night before I ate just a nice salad and I prepped ( water Douched ) that night and early morning sat. And on sat I drank only water lots of it. As when you are doing any sort of Butt play its a good idea to do this for yourself and also for the girl it minimises the chance of any mess.

I was a bit early Natalia one of the other girls that works at Renwick she offers a Queen service ( mistress ) asked what room I would prefer I like the bigger room at the front. natalia brought me a towel as I asked could have a shower Before my session. Washed fully as Inwas working that day and also did A final quick water douche with my bulb to make shore and perfect fully clean.

I went back to my room to wait until Kate was ready. I put my strap on hanging on the chair with my 2 different types Of lube I like, Yes I bring my own as My body likes certain types of lube for prostate massage/ Strap on and a special lube for fisting. I brought 2 pairs of desposible long cuff latex gloves. They where all on the chair I like to wear a cock ring as I love the feeling its one of those silicone ones super comfortable and easy to put on.

It was only about 10 mins I was anticipating her entering the room. When she did she looked amazing she had a big smile and greeted me saying hello. I normally like to explain to a girl that I haven’t sessioned with just quickly how I would like the session to go. Kate saw my strap on hanging there she picked it up and admired the quality of the cock and the harness. Kates English is 100% perfect so I knew I didn’t have to worrie about anything not being fully understood. My strap on is very good quality one and its a size that has taken me many years of training/play to work up to I enjoy smaller and also a little bit bigger but this is the perfect size for sessions like this. And before I could do my normal explanation she with great confidence just said you just lie down face down get comfortable. And tell me where you would like me to work on. I found this very sexy. I told Kate where on my back and butt I wanted her to work on. And some of the things I asked her where very similar to dragon Tendon massage. I asked her if she could spend 30 mins on the massage and prostate massage. Then the last 30 mins on the strap on and we would see how the fisting goes as it will depend on how Im feeling etc. she said with an amazing smile ok no problems. I also told Kate I had brought some amyl ( poppers ) to use and explained what it was being a young hip girl she said “ I know what Amyl is “ hehehhee that made me smile.

We started the massage Kate asked if I wanted the massage firm soft or inbetween I said I like it firm. She giggled and made a little comment “ I bet you do” this made me smile she has perfectly read the mood and made me feel fully relaxed and comfortable and that is one of the keys when doing any sort of massage including anal play.

When you feel comfortable and relaxed everything will go easy. If your tence if you have a bad feeling about the person or you can’t communicate what and how you like it. Anal play wont go well. You need trust there. But as I have learned from Tiffany she trains her girls well and some have the skills before hand and when Tiffany says to me she will do your session great I can fully trust that and it gives me peice of mind. But remember these girls are not mind readers, if you like things a certain way please tell them. If something doesn’t feel good or you want it done a different way please tell them.

Kate continued the massage it felt amazing. The conversation during the massage flowed and was very cool. Kate asked me “ How long I had been into Butt stuff” I smiled and replied “ A long time” we talked about many things as she was giving me a very nice firm massage on my back and lower back and Butt. She asked me to turn over she then saw my cock ring and said “Nice cock ring” I said “yes I love the feeling they give me” she asked me if I would like dragon tendon. I still haven’t done that yet I said “no thanks” So she did the things I asked for and she said this is very similar to Dragon tendon I said “ ok cool I will definitely have to do that with you next session” kate then put on my strap on and that was very hot to watch. There is nothing like a very sexy girl wearing a strap on. She put on both latex gloves and then she started the prostate massge it was so good. 1 and then 2 fingers. She moved on to 3 and started to massage my prostate it felt so good. My cock is getting hard now writing this. She asked “ how I was doing ? “ I replied “ That feels amazing” Kate asked me how I would like to do the strap on what position I said I really love doggie and she also suggested I lay on my back on the edge of the massage table Insaid great we can start with doggie and then try that.

I got on my knees while Kate applyed my lube I brought to my cock. Its 8 inchs long and 2 inches thick and its a dual density cock so firm inside but that outside is soft so it has a lot of give that is why it is an expensive toy. She applyed a lot of lube to my arse pushed in some and put the head of the cock to the opening of my arse. I took a big deep sniff of amyl And she applyed just a little pressure and she asked me to breath out slowly, as the head of the cock slowly slid in. It felt amazing. She followed my instructions of how I like to be fucked. She kept checking in with me asking me to lead how I wanted it faster or slower deeper etc. Before you know it I was asking her to pound me. So hot looking in the mirror and Seeing this amazing hot girl with cool as Pink hair fucking my arse with a strap on its one of the sexyest sites you can see. She asked if I wanted to try the position she had suggested I said “ Yes please”

I got on my back the mirror was behind Kate. She reapplied more lube to the cock and my arse and slowly slid the cock in. This position allows her to stroke my cock also. Looked so hot.

We did this position for a while she put my legs high over her head and this is the position that the cock goes the deepest it felt amazing. I then asked if we could try her hand fisting me she said “ Of cause we can”

I hoped onto my knees she brought over the fisting lube I had brought it has an a heating agent in it so I just warned her about that so she wouldnt get any near her eyes. It gives your arse a nice gentle warming felling and this is a hybrid lube so its silicone and a waterbased very slippery and long lasting. She applyed a lot to her left hand and my arse and slowly went from 3 to 4 fingers to all 5 using the Duckbill method ( when ypur hand looks like a ducks bill this is the best when you are trying to fist someone as its tapered) and I felt so relaxed a few deep sniffs of amyl deep breath’s I had explained to kate before hand how I like it and what I dont like she followed my instructions perfectly. Just nice gentle pressure and my body relaxed and her hand slide past her knuckles the wides part very easy to her wrist. She kept it there for a while to let my body get used to the feeling and then after a min slowly started to remove her hand a few cms and then back in. And then just short of her knuckles and back in. This for a few mins and then just past the knuckles and back in Kate repeated this a few times. Then she fully removed her hand and straight back in all the way it felt amazing she checked with me during this whole time how it was feeling and my reply was just “ amazing “ I was stroking my cock and I like to cum while Im being fisted it feels amazing. I told Kate I was goong to cum and to just keep going how she was. I came it felt so good. I helped kate remove the gloves and Kate cleand me up and went to get a hot towel to clean me up and wipe the lube off and I helped her remove the strap on she cleaned it for me it was just covered in lube. We put all the toys and lube and amyl aside and she put down a new massage table cover and gave me a head massage. It felt so good. An amazing sesison. I gave Kate a Nice $50 tip as that was the best session I had ever had at Renwick and I have had some amazing sessions there with Tiffany, Tamya Betty and Emma. I wanted nothing for this tip it was just that I told her “ Thank you that was the best session I have every had here you made me feel so comfortable and I enjoyed it so much” Kate said “ she enjoyed the session alot as well” I will def book a B2B session with her with the dragon tendon and prostate massage Next time.
    Wow! Kate! Wow! Couldn’t make up my mind on rub and tug or full service so decided to try this shop for something new and completely different. Booked 90 mins with Kate - full package of massage, prostrate and the mysterious dragon. When I saw her I melted. 23 years old, cool chick with died hair - half Indonesian. Amazing tits and just something about her - friendly and real and easy to connect with. The massage was good and strong. Then she asked me to take off her bra revealing these perfect young boobs that I had to take in my mouth immediately. Kate then asked me to lay back down for lots of teasing. Eventually she flipped me over rubbing her jugs over my body culminating in an amazing Spanish session that ended with cum on tits. Fucking incredible. Then it was time for the dragon. Not going to reveal too much. Just try it. She was in control for the whole session and loving it. Kate is so comfortable to be around. She said she likes to think of the shop as a service station for dicks. So cool and such a way with words. Session ended with prostrate followed by her sticking a dildo up my but while I came again on her tits. Total damage for 90 mins $220

Shop Owner
    Thanks Aussieeguyinst good feedback.we will offer the best services to you next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can vouch for Myra!
    She is a little gem! need to visit her again

Anyone know if Kate likes girls at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Anyone know if Kate likes girls at all?
    Kate told me she is Bi. She would def enjoy massaging a Girl.

Thanks! Hopefully get time to see her and see what I can arrange

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Oh fuck. New life goal.

Shop Owner
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate working today .please make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

Banned
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate working tomorrow .please make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services