Thread: Keep ML & WL privacy to yourself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Keep ML & WL privacy to yourself

Have been talking to some girls and they mentioned they don’t like to be mentioned on the forum, it will actually get them into trouble. Also got told by the girls that police have mentioned to them they also browse this forum, so they can collect girls and shops information from here. Police and border force are trying to get girls information since last year, it will be better to keep things to yourself to protect shops/ MLs and WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausbrissy View Post
    Have been talking to some girls and they mentioned they don’t like to be mentioned on the forum, it will actually get them into trouble. Also got told by the girls that police have mentioned to them they also browse this forum, so they can collect girls and shops information from here. Police and border force are trying to get girls information since last year, it will be better to keep things to yourself to protect shops/ MLs and WLs.
    First post? So which ML/shop owner are you I'm wondering?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    First post? So which ML/shop owner are you I'm wondering?
    Which customer are you I’m wondering?

Just heard from girls...some shops were visited by police and border force recently, they worry about police will gather their details from this site, thought I have to help them out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is quite valid. I would suggest that posts on this forum now only cover topics such as:

Recipes including farmers markets
    Holiday destinations but not Thailand
    Fashion trends but not naked Instagram profiles

There are girls and shops that have been getting mentioned on this forum for > 2 years. Their considerable earnings will more than cover the slap on the wrist. Mathematically they are well ahead and there are very very few successful prosecutions anyway

Does anyone know what time the Eagle Street markets start next weekend? I want to trade some pineapples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The police are not really interested in the girls so much ( they can rent a place and offer what ever they want with in the law)

There after the owners
    Especially the ones avoiding the tax system, you find these are the ones treating the girlS bad , not protecting them From unwanted abuse ( when the girl want the police involved, the owner shuts it down)
    There is a few big time players behind the seen

I know one girl left in the shop one her own
    Fighting off a guy trying to rape her form more than 3 hours until the next customer walked in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    problem is this is the internet, it's a open forum. seems to be mostly unmoderated content. which came first, the forum or the parlours?

bad operators should be run out of town. if you have intel then please contact the QPS and do something about it.

posting on the forum is not an action that displays any concern for your prized girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    problem is this is the internet, it's a open forum. seems to be mostly unmoderated content. which came first, the forum or the parlours?

bad operators should be run out of town. if you have intel then please contact the QPS and do something about it.

posting on the forum is not an action that displays any concern for your prized girls.
    This is exactly right. Ever heard of the story "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? Blabbing on here with your same drivel over and over again will do nothing but make everyone think you're talking bullshit. If you have real concerns that are valid, contact the police and tell them. Use Crime Stoppers if you wish to remain anonymous. If they don't listen, go over their head and email the Police Commissioner or Police Minister. None of us here want to see our favourite ML hurt or taken advantage of by unscrupulous operators. As LoveHer said, these type of operators need to be shut down and run out of town.

All your constant posting on here is doing is making you look like you have a personal vendetta against certain shops/owners.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last edited by Rockdick038; 27-01-2021 at 11:59 PM. Reason: not proper

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdick038 View Post
    I dont think they actually need your help as all girls that I know they make at leat $150,000 at least all cash per year... Besides, you are not able to help them cause you are not Jesus...
    The fuck are you talking about

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    This is exactly right. Ever heard of the story "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? Blabbing on here with your same drivel over and over again will do nothing but make everyone think you're talking bullshit. If you have real concerns that are valid, contact the police and tell them. Use Crime Stoppers if you wish to remain anonymous. If they don't listen, go over their head and email the Police Commissioner or Police Minister. None of us here want to see our favourite ML hurt or taken advantage of by unscrupulous operators. As LoveHer said, these type of operators need to be shut down and run out of town.

All your constant posting on here is doing is making you look like you have a personal vendetta against certain shops/owners.
    I second that!!