Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juliets Burwood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Small titties with very good English and puts the tips of your cock in and giggles and teases you like a motherfucker Ashley?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I was seeing one girl at Juliets last year, but she has since moved on and started doing online content.

instagram.com/mysteriousmera (not her real name or personal Instagram)

She didn't have that many tattoos when I saw her though, pity cause her original tattoos was nice and tidy now there is just too many.

First time I booked her she got a little carried away with her pussy slide, instead of going back and forth she bounced straight up and down and I almost went straight in when she landed but my tip bounced off her entry. We both got a hell of a fright lol.
    Wow if shes mysteriousmera then omg she's hot!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn, how I wish Juliet had a functioning website with a roster. That would make life a lot easier.

Banned
    Sounds like you need to visit this place many times before you get to know who you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingers123 View Post
    Still only place with all korean girls. Expensive for service quality. Not many hot girls anymore. Tried Ashley only girl available, not much looks or body wise, maybe didnt hit the gym after covid but enthusiastic and loves FIV, no KPS at all with Ashley, if you like when girl enjoys her job and not so concerned with looks and body shes a good choice.
    Seems like she got good reviews at Google, Can you please tell a little bit more about what Ashley provided during the service?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by appless View Post
    Wow if shes mysteriousmera then omg she's hot!
    She's got a bf now under insta saetbyeol19

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ASHLEY

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkan View Post
    Seems like she got good reviews at Google, Can you please tell a little bit more about what Ashley provided during the service?
    She's average looking, face like greys anotomy actress, but a bit chunky for korean girl, boobs natural but saggy but she is a dirty girl. Loves FIV, does bbbj if she knows you well. Has boyfriend now but service remains same. It's the average girl give best service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12