Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBD - WeChat and snapchat

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    I agree to this one. Just new to the punting scene and have just been going to SBM until I stumbled across this forum. Man! I am missing out on a lot of action!
    You're not missing out on much, bro. SBM is one of the best shops in the City area for RNT and more. All those other shops mentioned here like 359 Pitt, Diamond Massage, etc, can't hold a candle to it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You're not missing out on much, bro. SBM is one of the best shops in the City area for RNT and more. All those other shops mentioned here like 359 Pitt, Diamond Massage, etc, can't hold a candle to it.
    And to SBM’s credit, they got me hooked! Diva Body Tone is cutting close! (Mostly due to Katie) I just want them to up their game a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    My only criticism of SBM is it’s very expensive. 125 for an hour when you add part 3 that’s between 100 to 150 depending on the girl. You are up for 275 for full service with a bbbj not many offer bbbj and not many if any CIM.
    Ginza or Kyoto is the same price you fuck in a bed with mirrors and you fuck and bbbj from the first minute rather then the last 15min and you get a CIM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    My only criticism of SBM is it’s very expensive. 125 for an hour when you add part 3 that’s between 100 to 150 depending on the girl. You are up for 275 for full service with a bbbj not many offer bbbj and not many if any CIM.
    Ginza or Kyoto is the same price you fuck in a bed with mirrors and you fuck and bbbj from the first minute rather then the last 15min and you get a CIM
    Maybe if you have a regular that you like over there, you can instantly go to part 3 if so you wish? Not sure whether its a thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Great point, if part 3 is on offer I generally go to an establishment where tips are paid subsequent to the massage not inclusive otherwise it costs too much.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    Maybe if you have a regular that you like over there, you can instantly go to part 3 if so you wish? Not sure whether its a thing.
    Absolutely done it many times with different girls there but you still don’t get to fuck in a bed nor get the level of services available standard at Ginza. It’s a great shop but it’s over priced.

If you are going to fuck at a massage shop you go with the standard 45 for half or 70 for the hour and 100 for part 3 with includes the massage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123