Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 18 Chard rd Brookvale

Date of Visit : 27/1/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://desiresbrookvale.com.au/rates/

Phone :02 9939 5555

Hours of Business : Started work yesterday so check with reception

Rates : $160 for 60 minutes standard rate

Size/shape : 173 cm tall with long sexy legs, C cup naturals, some evidence of stretch marks so maybe a baby, hot long lean body, very attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK throughout the session, catbath, DATY, BBBJ, balls sucking,cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes she was very attentive and engaging and got very worked up, she is a newby and only started yesterday so she needs to be looked after guys

My experience/comments : I spotted her on the roster and noticed the 173 cm height and questioned the owner if she really is that tall as that is extraordinary for a Chinese girl.

The manager texted me and said she lost her job due to covid and needed money so why not give this a go and I can tell you that upon meeting her I was gobsmacked.

This lady is very sexy and is really 173 cm tall and she was close to my height naked and after our shower together and toweled me dry I held her close and kissed her.

Now with covid I am being tested regularly even though there are no cases reported for several days now and I kissed her and it was just on the lips to start so I ventured further.

The kissing was getting more passionate and she is holding me and responding and we are soon full on sexy DFK with tongues and my cock has now sprung to attention.

I directed her to lay down and I had asked about DATY and got the nod and my tongue is now exploring her pussy and she has hair but its short and I was licking slowly.

Lisa really likes DATY and she was going right off and loving it and after five minutes I am now getting a very sexy cock sucking session going about half way with no teeth.

I let this go on for a while and then some very soft sexy balls sucking and back to cock sucking while I was admiring those long legs of hers.

This chick is fucking sexy as and now she is on top kissing me DFK and I need to get into that pussy and she grabs the dom and lube and lowers onto me.

Her pussy is nice and warm and snug and felt very good and she was reacting strongly right off like she has not had much sex in a while and is horny as fuck.

She was doing the Asian cowgirl and I was enjoying looking at her as she rode me and it felt good and I held her still and fucked upwards in rapid strokes.

Lisa would get quite excited each time I went fast throughout the whole session and I think maybe she has not been fucked very much or at least not properly before.

After the cowgirl we moved to side saddle and I just went slowly and it felt so nice just taking my time and she was really enjoying it and watching my cock.

She was massaging my balls and I mixed the angles and speeds and gave her a fast boost to her crying out again and did this for ten minutes.

We now moved to missionary where I just made slow love to her and the kissing was just superb DFK with tongue while I was fucking her and I raised up and hammered her.

I was fucking her hard and fast and she was looking into my eyes and encouraging me to go hard and fast and because she is a tall beauty she can handle it easily.

I was dong the missionary for more than ten minutes and at one stage legs right back and I am full on pounding her pussy and I am just soaked in sweat.

I had to stop and rest as I was just getting too hot and we lay there and kissed for a while and I lost my hard cock for now due to the exertion.

So after five minutes Lisa gives me another BBBJ to get me going again and then I suggested stand up doggy and she leans over hands on the bed and her pussy is even higher than my cock.

Holy fuck this girl is yummy and those legs are long and shapely and strong and she reminded me of a hot English masseuse who is also 173 cm with long strong legs.

I want to fuck the English masseuse but she only does legit massage so this girl is just as hot so I am fucking loving this and here is this amazing tall beauty letting me fuck her stand up doggy.

I started slowly only half erect but as soon as I started stroking I am hard right away and I increased the pace and now Lisa is literally crying out quite loudly as I fucked her hard and fast.

I was holding her waist and she is crouching down a little so I can reach her pussy and I am fucking her hard and cum as she is screaming and I am so wet with sweat.

We showered and she offered a massage but I said to lay there DFK for five minutes and then talked to her using a phone app as her English is very minimal.

So she is a genuine newby and seemed very excited about this work but remember that newbies need a bit of extra love and care until they get into this work as it can be confronting.

She is a lovely sweet girl so look after her guys and she will stay at this shop for some time and I will support her as a regular.