Thread: T Snow - She’s tiny and hot, big boobs for her size, super energetic BBBJ skills. Excellent service!

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Snow - She’s tiny and hot, big boobs for her size, super energetic BBBJ skills. Excellent service!

I crossed another name off my list today. Snow said she used to work at the shop like 2 years ago.. well shes back and she provided excellent service today, so I’m happy to tell you about it.

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate, snow has a smokin’ hot body. Shes so tiny and thin (kinda like C Jay tiny) and her boobs are awesome. Excellent C cup boobs. (Big for her size body) snows hair length is the same, Snow’s hair colour is kinda alittle darker brown now compared to the photos. She has a tattoo on her upper back on the right. Snow isn’t fully shaved. Her hair is like buzz cut level 3 short and is neat and tidy.

She was wearing a super short black school girl skirt and white top showing off her boobs. And heels. She looked super hot today.. as soon as she took her clothes off I was thinking I made the right choice picking T Snow today… (I spent 10 minutes today deciding who to pick)

2. Services provided:
    In the shower: wow! She garbs me by the penis and lends me to the shower. Then DFK, nipples kissing, HJ, BBBJ and ball sucking! (Yay) wonderful shower routine from T Snow!

Round 1:
    DFK, kissing nipples, excellent BBBJ! It looks way bigger in snows tiny mouth. And she puts its all in her mouth at high speed, snows BBBJ is super energetic! Wonderful. And she sucks my balls and cradles my balls during bBBJ. Then cowgirl sex and then balls deep missionary sex while DFK and I cum inside her while kissing her and she hugging me. Very nice.

Massage: my neck to my bum with baby oil. Not painful, very relaxing.

Round 2:
    heaps of DFk, ball sucking, HJ and another super energetic BBbJ while she cradling my balls, she kissing my nipples and giving me a HJ + cradling balls and I say I’m about to cum and she puts me inside her mouth without hesitation and sucks for a CIM finish. (Excellent) she kept sucking a little after I cum to make sure she sucks is all out.

2nd Massage: from my neck, shoulders down to my penis and balls she massages me and I’m all excited again..

Round 3: (we ran out of time)
    DFK, nipple kissing + HJ then her iPhone alarm went off, she didn’t stop. I’m now hard and 1 minute later I decided to stop (the default iPhone alarm just killed the mood for me) I ask to stop so we can shower. She asks: “are you sure you can’t cum?” I said: times up, I’m not mad… twice is already good. I’m happy. T Snow smiled and said okay then shower together again, we get dressed she hugs me and grabs my pants and says she you next time..

3. General attitude and demeanour: smiling, friendly. Super energetic with her BBBj and DFk service. She seems very happy to spend time with me today.. T Snow isn’t rude or moody..

4. Overall value for money: $280 1 hour with T snow totally worth it. Was a total bargain!! She is great at her job. And I think T Snow is very hot. Totally my type: Pretty face, nice long hair, great boobs and tiny thin body. her service level is excellent.

Definitely check out T snow if you haven’t already. I recommend her. Excellent shower routine, excellent energetic BBbJ skills. You have to try her CIM service when you see her.

I will return to see her again.

Thank you for reading my review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds like just my type. Thanks for the review.