Thread: Pinea - Queen of ball play

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pinea - Queen of ball play

I'd seen Pinea last year when she was working in a different shop under a different name. She's had some time off earlier this year but contacted me to let me know she was on the roster at Chanel's

https://www.chanelathome.com/pinea-f...d-new-new-new/

I was in a rush so made a booking for 30mins just to touch base and have some fun with her. $90 seemed more than reasonable considering how much fun she is.

I get there on time, sort out finances, shown to a room and jump into the shower. Pinea walks in just as I get out. She's looking good! Tight little one piece outfit that's very short to show off her bum. She's about a size 6, pretty with a great pair of natural d cup boobs (I'm guessing) that look amazing. I jump up on the table and we chat as I watch her undress.

We start part 1 and my hand goes instinctively to her bum. Her skin is smooth and soft and her ass feels amazing. Her hand seem to be drawn the same way to my balls. When I saw her before there wasn't much ball play but she seems to have developed a niche. There's light teasing with her long nails, rubbing, squeezing... It's a real turn on. She's got me hard straight away. At one stage I commented on her new ball play and she said a lot of guys like it. She's happy to go gentler or harder depending on what I want.

Eventually it's time for the flip. Now it's time for another new trick. She sits on the bed and puts my legs over her thighs and wraps them behind her. Then she goes to work with her nails. She traces long, slow lines across my entire body with her nails and each line ends on my cock. Then she starts to slowly jerk me off whilst tickling my taint with her finger nail. I last maybe 5 minutes before it all gets too much and I cum. As we get cleaned up we keep chatting. Apparently she's offering a few more services at Chanel's so I've promised to try a few out next time I visit.

Overall, Pinea is a young, sexy Thai girl with an amazing smile (and bum). She seems to enjoy what she does and I'll certainly be coming back to see her again next time I'm in town.

Private Girl