Hours of Business : 10-late night

Rates : 300/60mins

Extras Cost : no

Services Provided This Session : Shower together, Pussyslide, DFK, DATY, FS

Size/shape : fit/tanned skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese
    Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

On a Tuesday afternoon I strolled from Central Station up the road towards a familiar destination. Autumn in Surry Hills has a romantic, yet melancholic feel, especially in the late afternoon as the sun kisses the yellowing leaves.

After 7 days of not ejaculating, a ball of fire has been boiling inside of me as I walked towards Ginza Empire. Was it frustration? Was it trepidation? Or simply testosterone? I wasn’t looking for an answer. The only thing I could think about was the girl I would be selecting on this beautiful April afternoon. Hopefully, the girl would be even more beautiful.

As I entered into the establishment and walked towards the reception, I had three names on my mind - the cute, marshmallow skinned K IU, the glamorous V May and the blonde ABG Dior. As I slowly approached the counter, I could see on the screen monitor of Dior’s website profile. Upon request, IU and May were both busy and only Dior was available. Dior it is.

As I peeped my head into Room 18, I found a completely naked girl near the door. What stood out was her toned body. Her dark skin contrasted nicely with her blonde, medium length hair.

After the shower, I brought out a pair of luxury tan coloured glossy Cuban stockings with vertical backseam. Dior cooperated by putting on her black heels. She reminded me of the stereotypical sexy Western Sydney Vietnamese girl lining up outside a nightclub at 10pm – and now she was standing naked in front of me in lingerie ready to make love. What a sight to behold!

I appreciated her legs with my eyes as she laid in missionary position. I started to use my fingers to sensually run it over her feet, thighs and neck. My head bobbed down near her moist pussy and began to tease her with the softness of my tongue. I slid it from her inner thighs to the back of her knees – and back up again, slowly and intentionally. She started to breath heavier.

As the tip of my tongue hit Dior’s tiny clitoris, I hear a faint “oh fuck”. I slowly pulled apart her pussy lips and said hello with just the red tip of my tongue. I practice calligraphy across her cleanly shaved pussy, focusing on her clit. I start off with the English alphabet in capital letters: A, B, C, D...X, Y, Z.

“oh fuck, I love your tongue baby”

My brush strokes interchanged from soft to hard and back to soft again – this time with lower case a, b, c, d…x, y, z. As the characters ran out, and her juices began to flow, English characters changed into Chinese:
    雨来沾席上,风急打船头. 越女红裙湿,燕姬翠黛愁. 缆侵堤柳系,幔宛浪花浮. 归路翻萧飒,陂塘五月秋.

Her thin fingers which grabbed onto the bedsheets began to tighten.

Nina Hartley taught me well. Georges Seurat would be proud.

“Don’t come just yet” I teased.

I looked deep into her eyes and said “come onto the bed and give me a pussy slide. I want to feel your pussy juice drip onto my hard cock”.

Dior looked back with a devilish grin and pushed me hard onto the bed. She hopped on and smothered her warm pussy over my throbbing cock. Her pussy juice and my residual saliva acted as a natural lubricant enhancing the raw, sensual experience.

Dior grinded her hips slowly as if she was in control. She bent down and shoved her tongue into my mouth as we exchanged our thick saliva. And this is when the dirty talk began.

“I want you to fuck me so bad”
    “I want you to put your dick inside me”
    “I want to feel you inside me”

As she sat on my cock after applying the condom, I could feel my penis being squeezed by her vaginal walls. She went from hard reverse pounding to slow hip grinding. Now it is my turn to talk dirty.

She laid back down in missionary position and as I pounded her hard I said
    “If you were my girlfriend I will fuck you everywhere – kitchen, bathroom, car, park. Would you crave my cock every single day?”

“Yes!”

“I would take you to a nightclub, take you to the dark corner of the club, pull down your panties and stick my cock in and fuck you while everyone wouldn’t notice. The music would drown out your moans. You would like that wouldn’t you?”

“Yes!”

The dialogue got even raunchier and the louder she said yes, the faster I pounded her. Time went by fast and soon we were both drenched in sweat.

I let her pussy rest a while as I altered the speed from a hard drilling to a soft, slow and gentle insertion motion.

I checked the time and there was only 10 minutes left. I turned Dior on her knees doggy style to present me her most prized asset. As my cock entered her pussy from behind, she turned her head around to look at me:

“I want to come together with you”

As I pounded her faster and faster, I felt my cum gushing through my rock hard penis and into the condom. Her tight pussy managed to squeezed every last drop of cum from my ball sack into the bag.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All I can say is 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : Ginza Empire

Month/Year of Visit : April 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://479ginza.com.au

Hours of Business : 10-late night

Rates : 300/60mins

Extras Cost : no

Services Provided This Session : Shower together, Pussyslide, DFK, DATY, FS

Size/shape : fit/tanned skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese
    Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

On a Tuesday afternoon I strolled from Central Station up the road towards a familiar destination. Autumn in Surry Hills has a romantic, yet melancholic feel, especially in the late afternoon as the sun kisses the yellowing leaves.

After 7 days of not ejaculating, a ball of fire has been boiling inside of me as I walked towards Ginza Empire. Was it frustration? Was it trepidation? Or simply testosterone? I wasn’t looking for an answer. The only thing I could think about was the girl I would be selecting on this beautiful April afternoon. Hopefully, the girl would be even more beautiful.

As I entered into the establishment and walked towards the reception, I had three names on my mind - the cute, marshmallow skinned K IU, the glamorous V May and the blonde ABG Dior. As I slowly approached the counter, I could see on the screen monitor of Dior’s website profile. Upon request, IU and May were both busy and only Dior was available. Dior it is.

As I peeped my head into Room 18, I found a completely naked girl near the door. What stood out was her toned body. Her dark skin contrasted nicely with her blonde, medium length hair.

After the shower, I brought out a pair of luxury tan coloured glossy Cuban stockings with vertical backseam. Dior cooperated by putting on her black heels. She reminded me of the stereotypical sexy Western Sydney Vietnamese girl lining up outside a nightclub at 10pm – and now she was standing naked in front of me in lingerie ready to make love. What a sight to behold!

I appreciated her legs with my eyes as she laid in missionary position. I started to use my fingers to sensually run it over her feet, thighs and neck. My head bobbed down near her moist pussy and began to tease her with the softness of my tongue. I slid it from her inner thighs to the back of her knees – and back up again, slowly and intentionally. She started to breath heavier.

As the tip of my tongue hit Dior’s tiny clitoris, I hear a faint “oh fuck”. I slowly pulled apart her pussy lips and said hello with just the red tip of my tongue. I practice calligraphy across her cleanly shaved pussy, focusing on her clit. I start off with the English alphabet in capital letters: A, B, C, D...X, Y, Z.

“oh fuck, I love your tongue baby”

My brush strokes interchanged from soft to hard and back to soft again – this time with lower case a, b, c, d…x, y, z. As the characters ran out, and her juices began to flow, English characters changed into Chinese:
    雨来沾席上,风急打船头. 越女红裙湿,燕姬翠黛愁. 缆侵堤柳系,幔宛浪花浮. 归路翻萧飒,陂塘五月秋.

Her thin fingers which grabbed onto the bedsheets began to tighten.

Nina Hartley taught me well. Georges Seurat would be proud.

“Don’t come just yet” I teased.

I looked deep into her eyes and said “come onto the bed and give me a pussy slide. I want to feel your pussy juice drip onto my hard cock”.

Dior looked back with a devilish grin and pushed me hard onto the bed. She hopped on and smothered her warm pussy over my throbbing cock. Her pussy juice and my residual saliva acted as a natural lubricant enhancing the raw, sensual experience.

Dior grinded her hips slowly as if she was in control. She bent down and shoved her tongue into my mouth as we exchanged our thick saliva. And this is when the dirty talk began.

“I want you to fuck me so bad”
    “I want you to put your dick inside me”
    “I want to feel you inside me”

As she sat on my cock after applying the condom, I could feel my penis being squeezed by her vaginal walls. She went from hard reverse pounding to slow hip grinding. Now it is my turn to talk dirty.

She laid back down in missionary position and as I pounded her hard I said
    “If you were my girlfriend I will fuck you everywhere – kitchen, bathroom, car, park. Would you crave my cock every single day?”

“Yes!”

“I would take you to a nightclub, take you to the dark corner of the club, pull down your panties and stick my cock in and fuck you while everyone wouldn’t notice. The music would drown out your moans. You would like that wouldn’t you?”

“Yes!”

The dialogue got even raunchier and the louder she said yes, the faster I pounded her. Time went by fast and soon we were both drenched in sweat.

I let her pussy rest a while as I altered the speed from a hard drilling to a soft, slow and gentle insertion motion.

I checked the time and there was only 10 minutes left. I turned Dior on her knees doggy style to present me her most prized asset. As my cock entered her pussy from behind, she turned her head around to look at me:

“I want to come together with you”

As I pounded her faster and faster, I felt my cum gushing through my rock hard penis and into the condom. Her tight pussy managed to squeezed every last drop of cum from my ball sack into the bag.

I enjoyed your descriptive pre punt wander through Surry Hills in Autumn KPC, but what really caught my attention was your alphabet daty technique ....unique!