Hours of Business : Mon -Sun 10am - 8pm

Rates : 45 min $100 - opening special

Extras Cost : $50 BJ, $100 FS

Services Provided This Session : Massage, NHJ, CBJ

Size/shape : Tall & slender, c cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Saw that there was a new place opening from another thread so thought it only polite to pay a visit.

Booked to see Nanny based on her pics (genuine), and made use of the rear entrance and car park on the day.

First time with a dual hole table so the experience was always going to be interesting.

When I was face down & ready to go Nanny joined me and asked the typical questions around firmness & use of oil. I opted for medium but given how light she was would pick hard next time.

Pt 1 overall was ok, if you're wanting a proper remedial massage as well as the fun stuff you might not be too happy.

Though her touch was light it was fun with lots of teasing through the second hole keeping me mostly hard throughout.

On the flip the menu was offered with a beautiful smile that would make you want to choose the full option but I opted for the BJ.

Nanny was a wonderful body so it was easy to lose myself.

With time remaining she finished me off with a head massage then I jumped in the shower to get the oil off.

Value for money, yes. Well the opening offer helped. The menu prices seem to be standard, so no complaints there.

Would I return? Yes, am interested in sampling the other girls, and its a clean & well run place.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robnw2 View Post
    Person's Name : Nanny

Establishment : 69 Savann Massage

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2024

Contact Details: (WeChat) Savann69

Phone : +61 452 356 816

Hours of Business : Mon -Sun 10am - 8pm

Rates : 45 min $100 - opening special

Extras Cost : $50 BJ, $100 FS

Services Provided This Session : Massage, NHJ, CBJ

Size/shape : Tall & slender, c cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Saw that there was a new place opening from another thread so thought it only polite to pay a visit.

Booked to see Nanny based on her pics (genuine), and made use of the rear entrance and car park on the day.

First time with a dual hole table so the experience was always going to be interesting.

When I was face down & ready to go Nanny joined me and asked the typical questions around firmness & use of oil. I opted for medium but given how light she was would pick hard next time.

Pt 1 overall was ok, if you're wanting a proper remedial massage as well as the fun stuff you might not be too happy.

Though her touch was light it was fun with lots of teasing through the second hole keeping me mostly hard throughout.

On the flip the menu was offered with a beautiful smile that would make you want to choose the full option but I opted for the BJ.

Nanny was a wonderful body so it was easy to lose myself.

With time remaining she finished me off with a head massage then I jumped in the shower to get the oil off.

Value for money, yes. Well the opening offer helped. The menu prices seem to be standard, so no complaints there.

Would I return? Yes, am interested in sampling the other girls, and its a clean & well run place.

Thanks for your feedback many new girls lovely 😍 hope to see you again soon
    Thanks SAVANN69 😊

Shop Owner

Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

Meet Our Exceptional GIRL Today!

NANNY

SAVANN MASSAGE

SAVANN MASSAGE