Thread: Cally

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cally

Name : Cally

http://www.chanelathome.com/

Price and place: $130/hr at Ashfield
    Date: Mid August.
    Age : seen late 30s estimated for Cally, I think late 20s at most.
    Body : Not chubby I think as the website says, but she is a bit thicker, curvy but not wobbly, nice b cups, maybe 165cm
    Face : I found her quite pleasing, lovely smile
    Hair : medium with brownish colour.
    Service : massage at the $130/hr
    Service provided in this session : light kissing, CBJ, FS, HJ.

Found my way to Ashfield, bit of guiding into the right building.

I saw a girl on entry, not sure who that was, looked Chinese, nice. Also a girl in the background with a towel around her. Into the room, payment made, paid $140 and Cally brings in the change. She’s wrapped in a towel (more on this later).

I took a shower, onto the massage table, Cally had dropped the towel already. Wasn’t really a massage, but some nice light teasing touches all over. Bit of chit chat. She asks me if I want any extras. “Maybe” I said. She laughed and says what does that mean? Anyway, bit more light massage, she goes to the cupboard and throws something between my legs. I say nothing, but I can tell its a condom.

Roll over, a bit of teasing. It’s obvious where this is going, and I sit up, start caressing her body, light kisses on face and neck. Its quite nice. Didn’t get much if any pussy play that I recall. Eventually the condom is opened and placed where its designed to go… We end up fucking doggy style and she’s hanging over the other side of the massage table. Take a few more positions, but in the end sex on a massage table could be better and little feller loses a bit of interest. She finishes me with a HJ, and in a tight embrace while kissing and cuddling, I don’t mind how it ends.

Hadn’t negotiated a price, so with new client discount, ends up at $180. Bit steep, but I guess its on me for not enquiring first. I did enjoy it and she was engaged and responsive the whole time, so no real issues here.

After I showered, she is still in the towel, and doesn’t look like she will shower before the next client. In hind sight, I think the musky smell wasn’t the efforts of our lovemaking, but all you randy buggers sampling her wares before me.

WIR…. Was a full hour full service session, which I enjoyed as sometimes I end up with 40mins of wondering what to do… but probably not. If I was at uni at a dorm party sure I’d move onto something after one of you… but I’m a bit more discerning these days, I’d like girl that had cleaned up first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DFK?

Quote Originally Posted by Dak2000 View Post
    Name : Cally

Price and place: $130/hr at Ashfield
    Date: Mid August.
    Age : seen late 30s estimated for Cally, I think late 20s at most.
    Body : Not chubby I think as the website says, but she is a bit thicker, curvy but not wobbly, nice b cups, maybe 165cm
    Face : I found her quite pleasing, lovely smile
    Hair : medium with brownish colour.
    Service : massage at the $130/hr
    Service provided in this session : light kissing, CBJ, FS, HJ.

Found my way to Ashfield, bit of guiding into the right building.

I saw a girl on entry, not sure who that was, looked Chinese, nice. Also a girl in the background with a towel around her. Into the room, payment made, paid $140 and Cally brings in the change. She’s wrapped in a towel (more on this later).

I took a shower, onto the massage table, Cally had dropped the towel already. Wasn’t really a massage, but some nice light teasing touches all over. Bit of chit chat. She asks me if I want any extras. “Maybe” I said. She laughed and says what does that mean? Anyway, bit more light massage, she goes to the cupboard and throws something between my legs. I say nothing, but I can tell its a condom.

Roll over, a bit of teasing. It’s obvious where this is going, and I sit up, start caressing her body, light kisses on face and neck. Its quite nice. Didn’t get much if any pussy play that I recall. Eventually the condom is opened and placed where its designed to go… We end up fucking doggy style and she’s hanging over the other side of the massage table. Take a few more positions, but in the end sex on a massage table could be better and little feller loses a bit of interest. She finishes me with a HJ, and in a tight embrace while kissing and cuddling, I don’t mind how it ends.

Hadn’t negotiated a price, so with new client discount, ends up at $180. Bit steep, but I guess its on me for not enquiring first. I did enjoy it and she was engaged and responsive the whole time, so no real issues here.

After I showered, she is still in the towel, and doesn’t look like she will shower before the next client. In hind sight, I think the musky smell wasn’t the efforts of our lovemaking, but all you randy buggers sampling her wares before me.

WIR…. Was a full hour full service session, which I enjoyed as sometimes I end up with 40mins of wondering what to do… but probably not. If I was at uni at a dorm party sure I’d move onto something after one of you… but I’m a bit more discerning these days, I’d like girl that had cleaned up first.
    Hey dude, thanks for the review. Does she offer DFK?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey dude, thanks for the review? Does she offer dfk?

Private Girl
    Chanel At Home

Wechat ID:Chanelathome
    Hercules St Ashfield NSW 2131 (visit car parking in the downstairs apartment )

Private Girl
    Chanel At Home

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a good experience and good price. I’ve been here twice and saw Amber. Never been offered any more than a R&T …. Yet. I really like Chanel’s

Private Girl

Hi lovers, my name is Isabella
    From Colombia
    Last edited by Chanel At Home; 23-02-2024 at 02:25 PM.
    Chanel At Home

Private Girl
    Chanel At Home

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The pics of the Chanel girls look nice, but interested in the GFE/DFK as well, if Cali or others oblige?

Isabella

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel At Home View Post

Hi lovers, my name is Isabella
    From Colombia
    I can’t wait to see Isabella again her body is next level her pussy is pristine she really enjoys her work I can still hear her moans I really enjoyed making her cum

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    What's the price for the extras at this place?
    Looks like there is some new talent there. mmm

Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    What's the price for the extras at this place?
    Looks like there is some new talent there. mmm
    50 CBJ 100 FS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Isabella looks like the same chick who rostered at 2 Pope St Ryde, not long ago.

Private Girl