Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Reviews - Ex NPBM MLs @ Chanel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremySetio View Post
    Anyway, she was rubbish. massage was crap, didn't know what she was doing. She's a nice enough girl but when it came to part 2 she said no kissing of boobs, and kept her underwear on and I was like wtf.

She then kept pressuring me for a CBJ (at this stage I was so turned off I wanted to leave ASAP), wanting another $100 on top of the $130 I had paid for the hour. I said no thank you like 2-3 times.
    Mate, I'm so sorry to hear that. I was feeling positive after seeing her photos and then thus negative review.

So sad to hear and I really don't understand why. Once bad reviews were given, there will be negative consequences.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I just saw Marion/Merino. i think she's called Marion but there's a typo on the website.

Anyway, she was rubbish. massage was crap, didn't know what she was doing. She's a nice enough girl but when it came to part 2 she said no kissing of boobs, and kept her underwear on and I was like wtf.

She then kept pressuring me for a CBJ (at this stage I was so turned off I wanted to leave ASAP), wanting another $100 on top of the $130 I had paid for the hour. I said no thank you like 2-3 times.

Penny was nice enough to refund me 15 mins because the hour long session was over already in 45 mins.

Marion was also 35 mins late to our booking, and smelled like she had just smoked a carton of cigarettes.

I'm not going to knock Penny, but as for Marion stay far far away. She also looks like she's in her mid to late 30's, pictures are accurate-ish but definitely beauty cammed or something.
    Thank you for the heads up! Was considering her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You saved many brothers from dud punts, me included.

This is what this forum is all about, thanks for sharing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I just saw Marion/Merino. i think she's called Marion but there's a typo on the website.

Penny was nice enough to refund me 15 mins because the hour long session was over already in 45 mins.

Marion was also 35 mins late to our booking, and smelled like she had just smoked a carton of cigarettes.

I'm not going to knock Penny, but as for Marion stay far far away. She also looks like she's in her mid to late 30's, pictures are accurate-ish but definitely beauty cammed or something.
    Honestly I had a good time with her even if I only tried her once, yes she is older than the pics make her to be but she is still a beautiful lady. She did not try to push extras to me. Her massage was honestly not bad, she try to accommodate to requests, firmer or softer. Part 2 her body is super nice without the bra. the HJ itself was good. I was fine with the no underwear removing because honestly it's within the boundaries of the lady that serves you, it's either you accept it or not. I have met few girls that would also not let you touch anything.

Lateness happened to me but penny was nice in handling that matter and it happens to everyone.
    But at always YMMV!

Senior Member(無間使者)

thanks for the heads up, was gona visit the place but if that's the way they treat you and pricing, rather go to a FS place, or my local at Parramatta, the service there has been great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Along with everyone else that’s commented, wanted to echo the same thoughts. Thanks for tanking this one.... will keep my eye on Victoria for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Honestly I had a good time with her even if I only tried her once, yes she is older than the pics make her to be but she is still a beautiful lady. She did not try to push extras to me. Her massage was honestly not bad, she try to accommodate to requests, firmer or softer. Part 2 her body is super nice without the bra. the HJ itself was good. I was fine with the no underwear removing because honestly it's within the boundaries of the lady that serves you, it's either you accept it or not. I have met few girls that would also not let you touch anything.

Lateness happened to me but penny was nice in handling that matter and it happens to everyone.
    But at always YMMV!
    I'm glad you had a good time with her. I certainly appreciate that sometimes experiences will vary hence YMMV.

I understand where you're coming from about the underwear removal but I disagree with you when you say "you either accept it or not". When you're in the session it's not like you can back out and say "I want another girl" when you get to that stage. So you have no choice. It's not like Marion bothered to mention this before we started the session.

Penny was great to me too, super understanding. I'm just maturely communicating my experience, and I don't think anyone should be shy to support Penny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the update. I was thinking of seeing this ML after seeing her picture and reading about the service provided on the website. It says that B2B is their specialty service with fully naked bodies. But reviews and comments say that she does not get naked, does not bodyslide, only HJ, arrives late and ends early. If she isn't planning to provide the advertised service, then she should tell you upfront. Too much risk here I think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm glad you had a good time with her. I certainly appreciate that sometimes experiences will vary hence YMMV.

I understand where you're coming from about the underwear removal but I disagree with you when you say "you either accept it or not". When you're in the session it's not like you can back out and say "I want another girl" when you get to that stage. So you have no choice. It's not like Marion bothered to mention this before we started the session.

Penny was great to me too, super understanding. I'm just maturely communicating my experience, and I don't think anyone should be shy to support Penny.
    You are right, just would be hard for the girl to mention before the session "hey I won't remove my underwear" I guess so it's a bit a lose lose if you want to play with her lady parts.

Private Girl
    Sorry about that baby I will keep to training for her .try to do my best I hope you guys let me know before leave any feedback I’m so sorry

Senior Member(無間使者)

Indian Priya

The Pyrmont Gem is back!

Height: 158cm
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Black
    Body: Brown Skin, Slim & Sexy
    Bust: C-Dcup Natural
    Language: English, Indian
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Indian

Past reviews : http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=Priya

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=Priya
    Last edited by SexyBoi; 26-02-2021 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Title and words
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried the new Jap mix girl?

100% correct. Exactly same experience here.

Private Girl
    Chanel At Home

Wechat ID:Chanelathome
    Hercules St Ashfield NSW 2131 (visit car parking in the downstairs apartment )
    http://www.chanelathome.com/

Private Girl

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast