Phone : 02 8034 0610
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $50, 60 min $60

Size/shape : Petite body & sexy body, natural B cups, service oriented
Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai
Services Provided : Good Sensual Massage and NHJ
Value for money/recommend? : YES, strong pressure, very nice assets and cheeky

My experience/comments :
After RBM for DTM healthy sex massage, next 🛑 stop arrived Drummoyne Massage, easy parking in front shop, walked in greeted by Pinky, as the other 3 girls busy. Followed Pinky upstairs big room, settled $60 for an hour massage, laid on massage table let her proceed her routines. I have visited Pinky couples of time, good with Thai massage strong arms. She realizes my body has oil, I told her that I had first stop at Leichhardt RBM, as I had planned for 4 shops but 2nd shop Fergie day off. Told Pinky that I just want edging, no cum as didn’t surprised her as she knew my request.

Next turn over, Pinky was cheeky, seducing me to disrobed her, 😂 nice, benefits of regular customers. Got up, unzipped her clothes, removed her bra and pulled off her undies. ..... good play. Pinky laid on massage table with few seductive posts....good try to get me engaged. I practice my teasing, not working as she has high 🚨 alert. Natural B neat trimmed south, meaty ass and good effort to hand job 🍌 les with solo.... nice play. We had few positions play and no sex;

Cat sex position
The woman lies on her back, on her elbows she lifts the upper part of her body, her legs are straight, but driven apart. The man lies down on her female partner face to face, he keeps his upper part of the body on the outstretched arms, legs are together, and located between the female partner’s legs. He seems to be hanging over his lady and can kiss her neck, her lips in the process.

Cowgirl

Twix sex position
The woman lies down with her legs fastened. The man is situated on top with his legs open. This semi-classic position is not less popular. It is very simple but the feelings will be absolutely different. The partners can be kissing passionately, the woman has access to the man’s back, his buttocks which she can fasten slightly and stroke. You are completely relaxed and you just devote to a wave of feelings, you are two integral parts of the entire. This feeling is amazing.

Flame sex position 26B7AF7D-1BF5-4119-9A7F-4462DDE15C69.jpg
The man stands with his feet on distance, the woman stands with her face to him, she throws one her foot on his thigh’s line, she hugs his neck with one hand and with her second hand, she directs his face to her breast. The man is ready for any turns, he holds her leg on his thigh, he hugs her waist with his free arm and leans forward, bending down to her breast calling and aspiring for caress. He penetrates into the woman when standing, showing how strong his desire is, she trusts her body to the man and that’s what it is.

Olympus sex positionA935493B-6314-4618-B3F1-D3DE95B764C8.jpg
The man picks up the woman as if he skewers her on his abdomen. The legs of female partner entwine his thighs on both sides, he hugs her waist with one arm, and holds her buttocks with his second arm. The woman throws her head back, thereby opening her excited but deprived of caresses breast in front of the man’s lips. Her hands are free, she can hug his neck, caress the strong man’s back and torso. Alternatively, this position can be practiced near the wall, in this case it will be easier for the man to hold his female partner.

Pinky really tried hard to cum me but I prefer good atmosphere for FS. Tipped Pinky extras left 10 minutes earlier so Pinky can wash herself.
I left as happy man. YMMV