Date with Sasa. She is beautiful, small face, long black hair, good body shape, and a little bit thin. We seat on bed and talk. She suddenly hold my hands and kiss it. Her hands are smooth and soft, giving me a feeling of holding little hands of girlfriend walking on a street. She leads me to the shower room, and naked. Yes, real thin, body shape good, real but not big breast around B. She washes my body thoughtfully, and my hands of course caress her body in return. I hold her tight and give her deep kiss. Strong girlfriend feeling.

Sasa gives me massage. She uses her fingers caress my back, and then laid on me. Her breast is not big but giving you a feeling of girlfriend pleasing me and relying on me. She then uses her small tongue to caress my back. Very comfortable and excited. Her tongue is moving down to my butt. I tell her I don’t want dragon drill, just give me a deep kiss. I turn around, and she lay on me. We hug and kiss for several minutes. I feel her breast pressing my chest and my dick pushing her pussy. After a while, she kiss my body and eventually give me mouth. Her technique is good, no teeth, soft and gentle. She works seriously. My hand caress her pussy gentled, tight and wet. Put on con, she rides on me first, and then upside down. I put her legs on my arms, and strike. She moans and face turn red. Hug my head and kiss me, saying she is comfortable. What a girlfriend feeling! Not long, I give her everything. Wonderful!