Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lap dance cost

Senior Member(無間使者)

lap dance cost

it's been a while since I've been to a strip club in Brisbane. What's the price for a lapdance inclusive of entry fees & tips.

how does that price compare to the hotties on E&B that offer strip/dance?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    it's been a while since I've been to a strip club in Brisbane. What's the price for a lapdance inclusive of entry fees & tips.
    With respect lap dancing went out in the 80's - it was and will always be a rip off. IMO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to go up to Players which was fun.
    Then The place up at Petrie Terrace where the punter could be out for a while then the girl put you into a cubicle to have a wank.

But what would a dance cost now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These days maybe more than your pay packet for the week and get nothing but worked up !! Not with it .. when young did thousands drinking and dances

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time i went it was $60 for 10min.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Around $300 for the hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ive only ever been to two. Eye candy and Kittys. Both in Fortitude Valley. $20 entry on both. (If you pay for vip for Eye candy, you get free entry to 2 other strip clubs aswell.)

I was blind fuckn wasted at Eye Candy (Something Ive learned I should never do) but yeah it was expensive asf. Though you can sit on the main floor and pay $10 a min. But your not touching and she aint getting naked. To do the touching and naked ya gotta ask em to go upstairs, which is members only.

Kittys was $50 per 10 min in private area. I got 20 mins with this GORGEOUS woman. The type youll never find on locanto. (So thats $100) In terms of tips, you should just tip maybe a $20 to the girl on the main floor every 10-20 mins or so. It sucks but dancers/security guards hate customers that buy a vodka rasberry and spend an hr in the corner just looking.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to a couple in the valley when I first arrived in brissy. $50 for ten minutes on average. Most allow touching, which is why I was curious as other states don’t always allow that. There were cheap quick 1-2min options, but I heard post lockdown those are gone. Not worth it really. But can be a fun night out with a mate if you’re game and not averse to spending. Could work to get you riled up for the real thing too, I suppose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the hotties on E&B that offer strip/dance?
    Any recommendations for them ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamas View Post
    Any recommendations for them ?
    just a quick search for example : Ruby

would a book like her be like a lap dance in a club which leads to FS

I should do my research

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t been to a strip club since covid. It’d be interesting to see the changes.

Cabaret Club is the only place to go. You used to be able to get a $5 lap dance in the club that would last a minute or two depending on how well you connected with the girl. Now it’s about 30seconds. Although it’s possibly no longer available? I think it was about $80 for 15 min private dance but I never did that. Much more fun to sit and drink with a friend and get a quick dance about 5-10 mins apart.

Your money can stretch a fair way doing this so you’re under about $100 for an hour.

Completely different experience to shops or brothels because you can sit and drink with a friend and have a laugh.

I’d probably rate it as better value than a quick HE after an average massage and blowing $100+

There’s also the fact it’s not illegal and if your wife finds out she might not divorce you.

But if you have no friends then a brothel is always best value and totally legal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TBH, not a fan of lap dance or strippers. Why would you just smell when you can taste?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Cabaret Club is the only place to go.
    thanks for the good reply.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, cabaret was the one I liked best too. I don’t think the cheap ones are around anymore though. Or if they are it’s from a distance and no touching. So the best part of that place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn gna have to check cabaret out.
    Kittens is $50 per 10 min and you get to touch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think Touching in private is ok. Just not downstairs. It’s coming back to me now; no touching for the cheap stuff but upstairs privates is still as normal.
    (I found a purse walking past the place once and while the bouncer retrieved the owner I asked the door girl about it)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    I think Touching in private is ok. Just not downstairs. It’s coming back to me now; no touching for the cheap stuff but upstairs privates is still as normal.
    (I found a purse walking past the place once and while the bouncer retrieved the owner I asked the door girl about it)
    Yeahp very true.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just a quick search for example : Ruby
    would a book like her be like a lap dance in a club which leads to FS
    I should do my research
    Yeah, thanks, that was the only one I found but the ad has gone already.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    +1 for Cabaret for value / variety of girls. I seem to recall pre-Covid that touching breasts/ass etc wasn't such a big deal on the main dance area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast