Thread: Pinky ...cute girl but just OK experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pinky ...cute girl but just OK experience

Wandered into Summerville on a rainy afternoon and chose Pinky over Angela & Fiona. She’s a slim, attractive young Thai girl with a figure hugging pink (!!) dress. She’s studying English & conversation was easy & fun.
    Massage was quite mechanical and very repetitive ...don’t doubt that she was trying hard but, if it’s massage you’re after, Pinky might not be the one.
    I asked about extras, and suggested a few times that I should turn over, but that wasn’t part of the program. So 40 minutes into my stay, the invitation came to roll over & the pink dress came off. Limited kissing or touching, DATY was quoted but was really obvious that was one of the last things she was keen on. As much as I tried to encourage some mutual enjoyment, she was intent on oiling me up & getting the job done. Did that, equally amateur head massage then really nice cleanup to finish.
    Pinky seemed like a lovely girl but, based on my experience, I won’t be back.
    YMMV.

Same Pinky ex Sussex Star ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting. I always find Summerville is a safe bet for a decent massage and an ending...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Same Pinky ex Sussex Star ??
    No, different Pinky. The one you’re thinking off has returned to Thailand some time ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    No, different Pinky. The one you’re thinking off has returned to Thailand some time ago now.
    Thanks Cracker, I thought so.

As the Pinky I was thinking of was a top 10 quality so the OP shouldn’t be rating her ok only !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Wandered into Summerville on a rainy afternoon and chose Pinky over Angela & Fiona. She’s a slim, attractive young Thai girl with a figure hugging pink (!!) dress. She’s studying English & conversation was easy & fun.
    Massage was quite mechanical and very repetitive ...don’t doubt that she was trying hard but, if it’s massage you’re after, Pinky might not be the one.
    I asked about extras, and suggested a few times that I should turn over, but that wasn’t part of the program. So 40 minutes into my stay, the invitation came to roll over & the pink dress came off. Limited kissing or touching, DATY was quoted but was really obvious that was one of the last things she was keen on. As much as I tried to encourage some mutual enjoyment, she was intent on oiling me up & getting the job done. Did that, equally amateur head massage then really nice cleanup to finish.
    Pinky seemed like a lovely girl but, based on my experience, I won’t be back.
    YMMV.
    Your review is spot on . Cute girl but very average & detached level of service . Would not see again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a session with Pinky a few weeks back and asked if I could kiss her feet and she obliged. She has some of the softest soles that I've kissed in years and her feet are clean and beautiful.

So if you're into that sort of thing, it's something worth considering.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beast3u View Post
    I had a session with Pinky a few weeks back and asked if I could kiss her feet and she obliged. She has some of the softest soles that I've kissed in years and her feet are clean and beautiful.

So if you're into that sort of thing, it's something worth considering.
    Yeah well i'd love to appreciate feet like a few of you brothers do but i just dont get the appeal of it.... to each his own...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, surpirsed there is not more reviews of this shop, especially since it took over Pennys 200 Harris with 9 rooms! I can rec Pen and Anita. Was a nice gal called Tiffany for long time but think she went and got married.

Wait till you get to 50 posts 🤣 you have just recommended some of sydneys most famous MLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Thanks, surpirsed there is not more reviews of this shop, especially since it took over Pennys 200 Harris with 9 rooms! I can rec Pen and Anita. Was a nice gal called Tiffany for long time but think she went and got married.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol thanks PS, thats where they are all hidden! Those 2 mentioned and by others before are normally super busy, but their service level is high from day 1 or shall i say visit 1. Can see why they would be super popular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Wait till you get to 50 posts �� you have just recommended some of sydneys most famous MLs.
    Would agree with Danny801 there is very few current reviews (2021) even in the private section

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks SMN, everyones being a keeper. I still remember Sunmers tally lines next to reception and the popular ones easily had 15-20 lines a day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryells View Post
    Interesting. I always find Summerville is a safe bet for a decent massage and an ending...
    You have to give us your line up. I have sort direction from Mr Woods but always happy to more recommendations.
    I went there other day and saw Helen. Probably wouldn’t revisit, a bit disappointing. Even though she gave it a red hot crack. Definitely no spark and definitely nothing like here pic from 84a Artarmon. Also a little disappointed in the set up. U feel like u going up the fire stairs and that they just thrown some furniture into a huge room. Great shower. Anyway happy to get it another crack