Kara------- the Korean Gem of Kyoto206

Person's Name : Kara
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 2 weeks ago
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : excellent body shape; enhanced boobs; tanned skin; perky ass; long legs
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Last week I went to Sakura57 with my friend but girls were all busy, so we head to Kyoto206 that is 3mins walk from 57. After seeing the line up, my friend wanted to try Sasa and I picked up Kara. Kara is a tall and slim girl with tanned skin. I think her height is around 165. She was in a white lace nightwear.

We went into a room upstairs. As soon as she took off the nightwear I was turned on immediately. Under that nightwear was a super sexy "V" shape black lingerie, covered only her tits and little sister. She has a perfect body. Perky and firm ass, slim waist, long legs. And her face reminds me of those young pretty housewives in Korean films. Couldn't wait to fuck this woman, but of course we had to take a shower first.

We showered and dried off ourselves then was onto the bed. I told her to put on that black lingerie and then we started with DFK. We proceeded to lock lips. I kissed her so hard that she had to stop and suggested me to be more soft and gentle. We continued to kiss each other. I think her kissing skills are good. Has much feeling of GFE.

Then I enjoyed Kara’s BBBJ before she dommed me up and we started the sex. One thing I have to mention is her has a super tight pussy. My girth is below the average but it still takes me sometime to push my little brother into her love hole. I like missionary because I can look at that pretty face and enjoy the DFK. Kara’s body is flexible because I remember she stretched her legs as the shape of “V” during missionary. But the highlight of the session was doggy. When I banged her from behind, the view of her curvy body was amazing. After only 2 mins I couldn’t hold off orgasm any more so I blew my load.

Later she told me she goes to gym 2 to 3 times a week to keep the body shape. I think she is a nice girl with a lot of willpower and self-discipline.

I’m happy with the session with Kara. Her body figure is one of the best I have ever seen except that enhanced boobs. Face/body/service 8/8.5/7.5 overall 8 Worth a try!

YMMV
    IMG_4570.jpgIMG_4571.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. Certainly looks hot but enhanced boobs are a bit of a downside for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that her real look?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Is that her real look?
    Yes the photos attached are real. Match her well

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Thanks for the AR Mr Studd. Kara sounds magnificent.

Did your friend have much to say about his session with Sasa?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Thanks for the AR Mr Studd. Kara sounds magnificent.

Did your friend have much to say about his session with Sasa?
    My friend is a BBBJ lover. I remeber he mentioned Sasa's BBBJ skills are good. He didn't talk much else.
    From my experience with Sasa, her service is better than Kara. but Kara is prettier and sexier

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback Mr Studd. And good luck with your next session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Mr Studd. And good luck with your next session.
    You are welcome. All the best with your next session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Studd. Good insight.

My Kyoto visits have been limited to Summer thus far, but I did meet Kara once in the halls and she is a headturner.

Plan to return to this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is definitely older than middle 20s, heavy plastic surgery face

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kara is really nice and really turns me on with some sexy clothes, I don't mind enhancing. she's just like Asian version of Madison Ivy and bit more skinnier and fit. I'm obsessed with fit girls, better if she had more muscle, and defs she's tight, "hurt" my penis last time kuz she squeezed me too hard XD. but she's too nice, I'd like to see her wild side, like dominant and dirty talks lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Added to my 206 list

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG64 View Post
    Added to my 206 list
    See you soon bro!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidwellson View Post
    Kara is really nice and really turns me on with some sexy clothes, I don't mind enhancing. she's just like Asian version of Madison Ivy and bit more skinnier and fit. I'm obsessed with fit girls, better if she had more muscle, and defs she's tight, "hurt" my penis last time kuz she squeezed me too hard XD. but she's too nice, I'd like to see her wild side, like dominant and dirty talks lol
    Kara is really hot love those dirty talk to increase passions lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She is Definitely on my list tried to book her in Friday, will try again next week

KARA is on today 28/12/21 (Tue)
    11am-5pm

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidwellson View Post
    Do those boobs felt real or fake by the way. She looks hot in those photos. Thanks for sharing too.