Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Asian ass in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_child View Post
    A fellow fc2 person!

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a Indonesian girl I visit pre lockdown, her name is Lily. Somedays she works at 252 Stanmore, somedays she works at 300 Marrickville. I've also seen her once in a massage shop in concord as well. She has the roundest and biggest ass I've seen on an asian girl, just making her post in doggy while playing with her ass is already worth the money. Not sure if she will still work after lockdown, maybe she's back to Indo already, got her number but never replied

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by seachicken View Post
    There was a Indonesian girl I visit pre lockdown, her name is Lily. Somedays she works at 252 Stanmore, somedays she works at 300 Marrickville. I've also seen her once in a massage shop in concord as well. She has the roundest and biggest ass I've seen on an asian girl, just making her post in doggy while playing with her ass is already worth the money. Not sure if she will still work after lockdown, maybe she's back to Indo already, got her number but never replied
    Ohhh, this sounds promising? More intel? Any reviews?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MrPerson126, Lily was happy enough to let you do whatever you want to her body (to a certain degree of course), she's that kind of ML that tries to get away with things if you don't ask. However, once you ask for what you want from her, she actually will perform. And as I mentioned before, she got a nice big ass, kind of like a Brazilian ass, she's brown too!

Hopefully, she will work again once the lockdown is over. She did mentioned to me just before lockdown that she is thinking of going back to Indonesian, I think the only thing that will make her stay is how bad the covid situation is now in her country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MrPerson126, Lily was happy enough to let you do whatever you want to her body (to a certain degree of course), she's that kind of ML that tries to get away with things if you don't ask. However, once you ask for what you want from her, she actually will perform. And as I mentioned before, she got a nice big ass, kind of like a Brazilian ass, she's brown too!

Hopefully, she will work again once the lockdown is over. She did mentioned to me just before lockdown that she is thinking of going back to Indonesian, I think the only thing that will make her stay is how bad the covid situation is now in her country.

Thanks seachicken, sounds like a great girl to add to my 'to do' list for after lockdown. Mmmmm, nice big Brazilian kind of ass, that's the right stuff!

Let's hope she's still here. And her face? Boobs? Would you recommend the rest of her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    A fellow fc2 person!

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    What is fc2?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Thanks seachicken, sounds like a great girl to add to my 'to do' list for after lockdown. Mmmmm, nice big Brazilian kind of ass, that's the right stuff!

Let's hope she's still here. And her face? Boobs? Would you recommend the rest of her?
    Face is like a 25 year old tan skin (not Indo Chinese) girl on the street, you know how they are, when they are at that age, not too many of them are too bad looking, LOL. Nice size boobs too, I would say B going onto C. I haven't tried full service with her but she was pretty keen on licking balls when requested (remember, you have to request or else she will just do her stuff)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Face is like a 25 year old tan skin (not Indo Chinese) girl on the street, you know how they are, when they are at that age, not too many of them are too bad looking, LOL. Nice size boobs too, I would say B going onto C. I haven't tried full service with her but she was pretty keen on licking balls when requested (remember, you have to request or else she will just do her stuff)
    Sounds perfect seachicken. Have to go check her out once this is all done. Is 252B ok inside? It looks pretty beat-up from the outside

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds perfect seachicken. Have to go check her out once this is all done. ARE 252 Stanmore and 300 Marrickville ok inside? They both look pretty beat-up from the outside

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds perfect seachicken. Have to go check her out once this is all done. ARE 252 Stanmore and 300 Marrickville ok inside? They both look pretty beat-up from the outside
    They are both ok inside, 252 is better than 300 but 300's room is super big! You better call and ask before you go. I went there to check a few times just before lockdown and the quality of the MLs are trendy downhill, not just in the looks and body department, their attitude stink too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With lockdown ending soon let's bring this thread back

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    With lockdown ending soon let's bring this thread back
    Their arses will have grown bigger during lockdown.
    After months of lockdown sitting on the couch eating KFC, bibimbap, dumplings, and Maccas and stacking the covid kilos I reckon they will all be big ass gals now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mia from Kings Court has a great ass. Young, fit korean fully shaved. Great to play with in the spa. However you do need to pay extra if you want to do kissing, fingering etc

good massage with HJ as well - highly recommended. Go on tuesdays and get discounts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha, bring this thread back yes! Some rosters appearing on Wechat. Can't wait to find a big thick juicy ass to get my hands on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha, bring this thread back yes! Some rosters appearing on Wechat. Can't wait to find a big thick juicy ass to get my hands on
    This thread reminds of Thai ML Diana at 104 Hampden Rd about 8 years ago. Would love to know if she is still in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big booties will be biggerrrr and small booties will be big haha. If you an ass man this is perfect haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing beats a thick ass, real or fake it doesn't matter..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is not quite the place to comment, but....

To me the best ass is not about being the biggest, as it is all about proportion to me. I love great curves and I love a bum with a bit of meat on it, but one that is still small enough to grab and play with.

So my vote goes for a lovely Asian lady that I think has used a few names over the years, but she sometimes wears a cute school girls uniform that just happens to be nice and short and often has a lovely pair of Victoria Secret panties underneath.

She is very much the Apple of my eye and has been my favourite bum in Sydney for many many years

Junior Member(有D料到)

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast