Establishment : Cabramatta Massage
Phone: 0490 817 866
Wechat: Cabramatta _Massage
Address: 3/117 Cabramatta Road East, Cabramatta NSW 2166
10am-8pm 7days.
ML: Selina 25yo(Malaysia)

Date visit: Jan 21
Saw a tattoo girl on her right shoulder from WeChat, Selina milky white skin, natural C cups, trimmed under with sweet face, booked up front.
Busy shop when arrived, few customers waiting, paid 45 minutes, sat on the chair in the room, Selina came in, I supplied her $50 tips in advance, she gave me a hug, when she clothes off, nice undies and watching her colourful tattoos. Selina climbed up to the massage table, position herself to let me hugged and I removed her lingerie. Have some licked on her nips, just have some plays with her natural C with busty bum neat trimmed underneath.
Started with oil massage, good pressures released some of my knots to my back. Good interactions during massage, earn her living in Sydney while studying. Selina has good English accent she has been living in Sydney 4 years. She is lovely and good eye contact. After massage she used hot towel to wiped off those oil.
Next began with B2B slides, looking at the wall mirror, Selina has good busty body build nice bum and good movement from body and her boobs. Enjoying watching before she told to turn, Selina wiped my LT before proceed to HJ, she is quite care of hygiene, has good Catbath routines from my nipples, chest to navel and thighs. When her lips moved to my nipples while her hands with my LT, I grabbed her busty bum, able to touched her thighs area then eruption happened. Selina handled quite good as she hold my LT til last drop. While I was still enjoying, Selina clean wiped my face, ear, nips and neck as those areas she licked me during the session, she is a very service oriented person. She cleaned herself too so not problems catbath her if she allow that. enjoying her service.
According to mamasan, Selina is fully booked most of the time. She works only Sunday and others day at somewhere