Selina@Cabramatta

Establishment : Cabramatta Massage
    Phone: 0490 817 866
    Wechat: Cabramatta _Massage
    Address: 3/117 Cabramatta Road East, Cabramatta NSW 2166
    10am-8pm 7days.
    ML: Selina 25yo(Malaysia)

Date visit: Jan 21
    Saw a tattoo girl on her right shoulder from WeChat, Selina milky white skin, natural C cups, trimmed under with sweet face, booked up front.
    Busy shop when arrived, few customers waiting, paid 45 minutes, sat on the chair in the room, Selina came in, I supplied her $50 tips in advance, she gave me a hug, when she clothes off, nice undies and watching her colourful tattoos. Selina climbed up to the massage table, position herself to let me hugged and I removed her lingerie. Have some licked on her nips, just have some plays with her natural C with busty bum neat trimmed underneath.
    Started with oil massage, good pressures released some of my knots to my back. Good interactions during massage, earn her living in Sydney while studying. Selina has good English accent she has been living in Sydney 4 years. She is lovely and good eye contact. After massage she used hot towel to wiped off those oil.
    Next began with B2B slides, looking at the wall mirror, Selina has good busty body build nice bum and good movement from body and her boobs. Enjoying watching before she told to turn, Selina wiped my LT before proceed to HJ, she is quite care of hygiene, has good Catbath routines from my nipples, chest to navel and thighs. When her lips moved to my nipples while her hands with my LT, I grabbed her busty bum, able to touched her thighs area then eruption happened. Selina handled quite good as she hold my LT til last drop. While I was still enjoying, Selina clean wiped my face, ear, nips and neck as those areas she licked me during the session, she is a very service oriented person. She cleaned herself too so not problems catbath her if she allow that. enjoying her service.
    According to mamasan, Selina is fully booked most of the time. She works only Sunday and others day at somewhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, what is their wechat for this place?

Can you please pm or post here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link156 View Post
    Hi, what is their wechat for this place?

Can you please pm or post here?
    Hi boss
    You missed the headings and make sure shop 3 not shop 1 as 2 shops next to each other

Establishment : Cabramatta Massage
    Phone: 0490 817 866
    Wechat: Cabramatta _Massage
    Address: 3/117 Cabramatta Road East, Cabramatta NSW 2166

Thanks for your AR
    Visited Selina, she is sweating having our happy time
    She told me work at TR190 as Hanna

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can agree with this girl, good service and massage
    This shop have many beautiful girls

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Thanks for your AR
    Visited Selina, she is sweating having our happy time
    She told me work at TR190 as Hanna
    Yes, can agree with this. Selina has good service oriented with some tattoos on her shoulders like those Japanese girls feel. She mentioned working at Ryde area on Friday
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On my way to visit Summer/ she was Sugar Dulwich Hill Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    On my way to visit Summer/ she was Sugar Dulwich Hill Massage
    So Selina is former Sugar in DHM? Or is there a girl in 117C call summer who is Sugar?

Vivian of HIN spoke highly but I just can warp my head of paying some one over $100 and not have a fuck. Also why I never walk into 117C...