Thread: T Barbie at Oasis 208 massage stanmore

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Barbie at Oasis 208 massage stanmore

No recent reviews on this place so I'll make one.

I went to this place last November I think. It was an early morning I arrived there at 10:15am and they were just opening. I was greeted by a tall man which surprised me as I'm used to mamasan but not papasan. Anyway the guy was really nice and told me I was the first customer today. He sent me to a room and asked me how long I wanted. I said 45min and he replied he will send me the girl.

Barbie arrived a few minutes later and I paid her (she took the money and came back). I think around 90-95 bucks for 45min. Barbie is very welcoming, good attitude. She is small and a bit curvy but not fat. She has big boobs too! I would say she is around 30.

The massage was really good! I thought to myself, finally a place with good massage! She really didn't miss a part and finished with a lot of teasing. I got the hot towels to wash me after part 1. Then I won't go into details here but extras available at reasonable price.

The room was big with a huge mirror taking the whole wall. The place looks clean too. But I don't know about the shower, I didn't see any.

Overall this place looks nice and I had a good session with Barbie. She is not really my type though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    90 for part 1/2? or only part 1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review, pm the rest of the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry I can't PM yet as I'm still new.

Actually for the price maybe it was 50 for 45min. Sorry it was ages ago, I don't recall the exact price! But the price were correct! Extra price was also normal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she have a tramp stamp?
    There was a Barbie at Relax massage down the road, wonder if it's her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think she had any tats but it was a long time ago! Barbie is a popular ML name...