Thread: Lucy is a diamond

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lucy is a diamond

So I was driving through Marrickville on Monday evening and said to the punting gods I'd stop by if there was a parking stop available. And the gods said go forth and punt.

I remember now why I book cause, deservedly so, N5m was really busy. The lovely manager said she had some girls available and brought me to the waiting room.

All the girls that introduced themselves were smiling and sexy but I had the luck to be there when the new Taiwan girl Lucy was available. She wore a slinky sexy plunging black dress and I just had to have her.

Paid for the hour at diamond service.

In the room when that dress came off I new I had made the right decision. She has a drop dead sexy body. Pert and slim. She's also have a lovely face with a sexy way of moving. She's not much of a talker though. I usually try to have a chat to break the ice and be friendly but she not one for words. I thought initially it might be a communication issue with language but her English seemed fine to me.

We started off with a shower and mouth wash. She doesn't mind having hands explore her sexy body and I wanted to explore. Very smooth and soft skin. Some nice interesting tattoos that I was curious about but she didn't really want to share their origin.

Onto the bed I decided to tak control and started giving her a massage before going to DATY town. I actually got her really worked up to the point where she begged me to stop and motioned me up. I placed mo cock in her mouth while she lay on her back and she worked her magic.

She's not shy and has really good deep throat. Using lots of spit for lube that ended on her chest. I was enjoying so much I decide to continue. She doesn't mind some gentle guidance with the hand and we go to a tempo that I had to blow my load and CIM. She held on as i emptied my load and waited until I stopped before she spat.

I tend to be chatty after I come but she didn't want to revel much about herself. I guess that's why she works so rarely. I respect that so I didn't pry any further.

She started giving me a handjob for round two and then on with the dom. We started with cowgirl and she can really ride herself into a frenzy. She made herself cum and ask me to take over. On to missionary and I drove her as hard as I could until I came again.

I probably wouldn't book her as I prefer girls who are down for a bit of a chat. But that's not to say if I saw her in a lineup I would definately take her again.

She's sexy and energetic and worth the money. Highly recommended.

Lucy is on roster today ~ Book now to get $10 off today !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her once and she was awesome. Tried to book her again a few more times now but the bookings get cancelled a few hours after I book saying she’s gone home early even though they posted here, the website and WeChat that’s she still available for booking 😢

Yes she the best!

Best in the business, Lucy ftw!

Second to this mate, she's a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post
    So I was driving through Marrickville on Monday evening and said to the punting gods I'd stop by if there was a parking stop available. And the gods said go forth and punt.

I remember now why I book cause, deservedly so, N5m was really busy. The lovely manager said she had some girls available and brought me to the waiting room.

All the girls that introduced themselves were smiling and sexy but I had the luck to be there when the new Taiwan girl Lucy was available. She wore a slinky sexy plunging black dress and I just had to have her.

Paid for the hour at diamond service.

In the room when that dress came off I new I had made the right decision. She has a drop dead sexy body. Pert and slim. She's also have a lovely face with a sexy way of moving. She's not much of a talker though. I usually try to have a chat to break the ice and be friendly but she not one for words. I thought initially it might be a communication issue with language but her English seemed fine to me.

We started off with a shower and mouth wash. She doesn't mind having hands explore her sexy body and I wanted to explore. Very smooth and soft skin. Some nice interesting tattoos that I was curious about but she didn't really want to share their origin.

Onto the bed I decided to tak control and started giving her a massage before going to DATY town. I actually got her really worked up to the point where she begged me to stop and motioned me up. I placed mo cock in her mouth while she lay on her back and she worked her magic.

She's not shy and has really good deep throat. Using lots of spit for lube that ended on her chest. I was enjoying so much I decide to continue. She doesn't mind some gentle guidance with the hand and we go to a tempo that I had to blow my load and CIM. She held on as i emptied my load and waited until I stopped before she spat.

I tend to be chatty after I come but she didn't want to revel much about herself. I guess that's why she works so rarely. I respect that so I didn't pry any further.

She started giving me a handjob for round two and then on with the dom. We started with cowgirl and she can really ride herself into a frenzy. She made herself cum and ask me to take over. On to missionary and I drove her as hard as I could until I came again.

I probably wouldn't book her as I prefer girls who are down for a bit of a chat. But that's not to say if I saw her in a lineup I would definately take her again.

She's sexy and energetic and worth the money. Highly recommended.
    Agree, highly recommend her...get to know her and she's really good...not the best service I've had but she's really addicting Nice review sir

shame

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I saw her once and she was awesome. Tried to book her again a few more times now but the bookings get cancelled a few hours after I book saying she’s gone home early even though they posted here, the website and WeChat that’s she still available for booking 😢
    Yeah she does that...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I saw her once and she was awesome. Tried to book her again a few more times now but the bookings get cancelled a few hours after I book saying she’s gone home early even though they posted here, the website and WeChat that’s she still available for booking ��
    Hi, Lucy is here today !!! book now to get $10 off ya