Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lack of Good Reviews Lately.... "####" Is On Today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lack of Good Reviews Lately.... "####" Is On Today

Is it just me or is there a decline in the number of decent shop reviews now.

Seems to just be a competition between shops letting us know their previously reviewed girl is 'On Today'.

I feel myself its a bit of a waste as the review gets buried by spam within 12hrs anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Precisely!
    Lotta noise!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly! We have to try to make review as soon as we can!

Banned
    The Industry is Stagnant
    Covid has taken the buzz out of greater Sydney
    A lot of people are waiting for this shit to be over
    All the good shops and girls are known and have been reviewed
    Boredom and grumpiness have set in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Is it just me or is there a decline in the number of decent shop reviews now.

Seems to just be a competition between shops letting us know their previously reviewed girl is 'On Today'.

I feel myself its a bit of a waste as the review gets buried by spam within 12hrs anyway.
    In the section above the AR posts called Thread Display Options there is a drop down menu the with label Sort threads by. Choose option Thread start time from that menu and then press Show Threads button (on far right) to apply the change. Now the noise from shop touts should be filtered out

It is not a perfect solution (eg. if someone adds a follow up review without starting a new thread you won't see their update either) but I find it better than digging through the tout spam to find new ARs.

In case you are viewing site of mobile where the Thread Display Options section is hidden you can just tap (and then bookmark!) this link instead, it does the same thing: http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdispl...id=&order=desc
    Last edited by andygunn; 01-02-2021 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Formatting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im trying my best. More guys should post a review to share there experiences. I have a few I need to write on some private girls I have seen. Over the last dew years that are still working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andygunn View Post
    In the section above the AR posts called Thread Display Options there is a drop down menu the with label Sort threads by. Choose option Thread start time from that menu and then press Show Threads button (on far right) to apply the change. Now the noise from shop touts should be filtered out

It is not a perfect solution (eg. if someone adds a follow up review without starting a new thread you won't see their update either) but I find it better than digging through the tout spam to find new ARs.

In case you are viewing site of mobile where the Thread Display Options section is hidden you can just tap (and then bookmark!) this link instead, it does the same thing: http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdispl...id=&order=desc
    Nice one....thank you bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ive noticed this too. im thinking cause new talent cant come into the country, so its just same old same old.
    but i always wonder why we dont see reviews from other shops. its just same shops over and over.
    for example, bros must be going to somewhere like berry st granville, or pymble house, or 67 villawood. why dont we ever see after reports from those joints

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andygunn View Post

Oh wow! You are genius! Thank you so much!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks to everyone keep the info flowing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    ive noticed this too. im thinking cause new talent cant come into the country, so its just same old same old.
    but i always wonder why we dont see reviews from other shops. its just same shops over and over.
    for example, bros must be going to somewhere like berry st granville, or pymble house, or 67 villawood. why dont we ever see after reports from those joints
    Change the view to 'thread start' not last post, it will filter out all the old rehashed stuff the shops comment to bump, but yes, theres a slowing of reviews generally. Maybe too many guys stuck working from home and cant escape

Mate, how many old timers like you and I and a few brothers continued to contribute over the years ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Thanks to everyone keep the info flowing.
    Thank you 🙏

And so say all of us !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's the same girls and shops ad nauseum. Not that there's anything wrong with that. We were spoiled for choice for many years. With a torrent of beautiful young WLs coming to Aus on student or travel visas. Flooding the shops with more South American, Asian and European pussy than we could handle.

Now it's just the same circulation of girls trying different shops and changing their names each time they do. Could be better. But could be a lot worse.

Thank fuck Australia is in a prime spot to recover. We will be one of the first countries that WLs will flood to, once borders reopen. Then we'll all be balls deep in more 20yo shaven clunge than we can handle. Can't wait for it personally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The lack of new and varied reviews may simply be a consequence of “nothing new to report”. I e continued to punt but nothing sufficiently outstanding to report.
    Although I am thinking of an odyssey down Hume Highway from Warwick Farm to Ashfield trying and reviewing all manner of shops en route. Not looking for anything outstanding ... just the peculiar.
    AR for Warwick farm to follow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://gyazo.com/3427b57e2267174a14addda873f3af17

hopefully more come in soon haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This should be the default option from the site admin. Very annoying to do it every time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Change the view to 'thread start' not last post, it will filter out all the old rehashed stuff the shops comment to bump, but yes, theres a slowing of reviews generally. Maybe too many guys stuck working from home and cant escape
    I think you've hit the nail on the head, bro. The whole WFH shit is horrible for punting in general.
    You don't need to do any research to know that a big portion of punting happens "between going to the office and coming home".
    And of course the borders being shut / quarantine means no new talent. I mean from a prospective WL point of view, that 2 week quarantine is really something bad I reckon. Instead of making money they have to pay for that 2 week hotel stay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotm8 View Post
    probably needs a good punt himself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saving this for later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast