Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petite girl recommendation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ariana (Indian) at MAC is also a very popular girl who provides a great service.

I should add that Anita and Ariana are ML's not WL's sorry if that's not what your after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Mac offer FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find every single Chinese - Thai girl to be petite !! Not really diffocult to find one , if you want young and petite Bella at Chatswood 60 is quite good with very cute face. I'm kinda looking for bigger Asian girls ( younger ones but I cant find much !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I find every single Chinese - Thai girl to be petite !! Not really diffocult to find one , if you want young and petite Bella at Chatswood 60 is quite good with very cute face. I'm kinda looking for bigger Asian girls ( younger ones but I cant find much !
    Bigger... Upwards or sideways?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Bigger... Upwards or sideways?
    Upwarsa and sideways , Both would be a jackpot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Upwarsa and sideways , Both would be a jackpot!
    Hah then I reckon Nicole at 35 Annandale would be what you're looking for. Saw her in the lineup but the size isn't what I'm looking for.

For anyone reading this without reading the rest of the thread, Nicole is not petite - she is quite the opposite.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hah then I reckon Nicole at 35 Annandale would be what you're looking for. Saw her in the lineup but the size isn't what I'm looking for.

For anyone reading this without reading the rest of the thread, Nicole is not petite - she is quite the opposite.
    Thanks mate , how old is she ? Couldn't find any info on her from their website but there are 2-3 photos of her in their WeChat ...they are saying most of their talent is 21-22, hope it's not like other shops that you actually need to add 10 years to their description to get the real age!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some MAC girls can provide everything your after Marc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate , how old is she ? Couldn't find any info on her from their website but there are 2-3 photos of her in their WeChat ...they are saying most of their talent is 21-22, hope it's not like other shops that you actually need to add 10 years to their description to get the real age!!
    Haha let's be honest here - nowhere will you find a shop full of 21 year olds. So I saw Tiffany that day and while I'd peg her real age at early to mid thirties she could pass off as mid 20s and will probably continue to do so until her mid 50s.

35 is not a milf shop so there's that going for it.

I'll PM you later some larger ladies you might be interested in so as not to drift this thread too far.

Back to the topic of the thread - I did an AR for Tiffany who would definitely fit into the petite category: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-and-energetic

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Anita at Summerville, their number one girl for a reason.
    Lol she is the number one girl at a few shops 😜

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Anita at Summerville, their number one girl for a reason.
    In terms of size based on my limited experience, Ruby from 84a Artarmon wins hands down. Petite beautiful body but with curves and womanliness. Good conversation and a nice lady. I suspect she is being pursued by many

Senior Member(無間使者)

I live not more than 1klm from this place and have been keen to try. Searched wechat and website and can't find any trace of Nicole. Are you sure its 35 Annandale?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro...was looking for this thread yesterday. Give Jenna (Ind) a go at Marrickville 5. A petite lovers dream come true.
    Also if you traveling Liverpool side, see Zha zha, (C) 12 Scott St. Near train station. Watching them C cup titties, pink nipples, bounce when she does cowgirl on ya.... Wed _ Sat. Try to book room #3 as it's spacious. Other 2 rooms are small...lol. Hope this helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Shame she doesn’t do FS though. She’s such a wild girl. 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by switchco View Post
    In terms of size based on my limited experience, Ruby from 84a Artarmon wins hands down. Petite beautiful body but with curves and womanliness. Good conversation and a nice lady. I suspect she is being pursued by many
    Well for pure petite but still curvy yes ruby wins. Alice also quite nice at 84a amazing ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Shame she doesn’t do FS though. She’s such a wild girl. 🤪
    If only 😁😁😁
    I would imagine she would be hard to book then...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Where else does she work? - I saw her the other day at SV and have to admit she lives up to the hype.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12