Thread: 359Riley Offering Private - Gina REVIEW

359Riley Offering Private - Gina REVIEW

Okay. So after my shitty punt with a rude WL on E&B. I was like, I ain't going home because I just don't feel satisfied.

I hit up my wechat and looked for any Shops doing Privates.

N5 was doing it but then, Im in the city (regrets not taking up some WLS on n5 privates)

Saw 359OReily Street offering Privates.

So the deal is:

1. $180 for half a hr. BBBJ and DFK and CIM with the papasan
    2. Girl on offer was GINA and YOLANDA - but papasan offered GINA. (I took GINA as the photo looks ok)
    3. Met the papasan (who was now in haymarket too) and since I've been at riley before, I'm pretty sure they won't do a bait and switch. Paid him
    4. went up stairs and saw GINA.

Description:

Face: 5/10 (YMMV but she aint a looker - even the angry old WL looked a little better but again YMMV)
    Tits: A
    Ass: Flat

She does BBBJ. I didn't try DFK as she's a smoker and kinda stinks. Didn't do DATY as her pussy is rough downstairs. Over grown.
    CIM not on the menu. ( I was about to contest. but fark. cant be stuffed anymore at this time)

Sex: 6/10. Just MISH. Cow girl. Her smoker smell was too much and face was not for me. Looks a bit masculine side (again YMMV)

No complaints about her attitude. I'll give it 7/10 based on average punts. Its very mechanical. Do her stuff and get out of there attitude. (but definitely better than my other punt with the EB wl)

In hindsight, I spent $480 today on a punt which I haven't done in a while. Maybe blueballs got to me. But damn. I REALLY can't wait when lockdown is over. I'm going to visit my favourites again and really really APPRECIATE THEM.

Damn. when a WL is GOOD. she's FKING GOOD. Never thought I'll ever have this realisation. hahaha

I'll continue to hunt on better private punts and update you guys.
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Junior Member(有D料到)

Good luck! Mate

Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    Okay. So after my shitty punt with a rude WL on E&B. I was like, I ain't going home because I just don't feel satisfied.

N5 was doing it but then, Im in the city (regrets not taking up some WLS on n5 privates)

So the deal is:

1. $180 for half a hr. BBBJ and DFK and CIM with the papasan
    2. Girl on offer was GINA and YOLANDA - but papasan offered GINA. (I took GINA as the photo looks ok)
    3. Met the papasan (who was now in haymarket too) and since I've been at riley before, I'm pretty sure they won't do a bait and switch. Paid him
    4. went up stairs and saw GINA.

Description:

Face: 5/10 (YMMV but she aint a looker - even the angry old WL looked a little better but again YMMV)
    Tits: A
    Ass: Flat

She does BBBJ. I didn't try DFK as she's a smoker and kinda stinks. Didn't do DATY as her pussy is rough downstairs. Over grown.
    CIM not on the menu. ( I was about to contest. but fark. cant be stuffed anymore at this time)

Sex: 6/10. Just MISH. Cow girl. Her smoker smell was too much and face was not for me. Looks a bit masculine side (again YMMV)

No complaints about her attitude. I'll give it 7/10 based on average punts. Its very mechanical. Do her stuff and get out of there attitude. (but definitely better than my other punt with the EB wl)

In hindsight, I spent $480 today on a punt which I haven't done in a while. Maybe blueballs got to me. But damn. I REALLY can't wait when lockdown is over. I'm going to visit my favourites again and really really APPRECIATE THEM.

Damn. when a WL is GOOD. she's FKING GOOD. Never thought I'll ever have this realisation. hahaha

I'll continue to hunt on better private punts and update you guys.
    Luckily, I saw your post. Was about to head off to Haymarket for Gina after wechatting with 359.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post

Personall, I would trust n5 over nearly any..

359 is a bunch of lies at the best of times.

II specifically once book a girl and speifically asked ofr a working spa room.

Yeah bullshit, the girl was shit and the bath didn't work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think blue balls got the better of u, should of hung out YOLANDA.
    Has any one tried ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Luckily, I saw your post. Was about to head off to Haymarket for Gina after wechatting with 359.
    He’s save us all hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    I’m a bit confused —-
    Option 1 says BBBJ DFK and CIM with Papasan. So having a guy do that to you?
    Yes he had his first shot with the papasan so he could last longer with the girl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Yes he had his first shot with the papasan so he could last longer with the girl
    That sounds fair...........

Nah bro. I mean the papasan confirmed with me when I met him at the front of the apartment that bbbj, dfk n cim was for $180. I said are u sure bro?? Bcoz I was bamboozled from another desperate punt. HeÂ’s like yeh.

When I saw the wl.

And when itÂ’s time to cum. I was like u ready to cim?

SheÂ’s no no.

I was wtf???

HavenÂ’t tried Yolanda but man lost my respect for Riley joint

I had megumi b4. Her pics were like 15 yrs ago version of her lol

But megumi was good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like karma to me

I like her killer legs n the rest sigh ... lol :''''''/

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Thanks for info and reviews mate. we have all been there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So S57/K206 are also offering privates.
    List of girls I haven't gone for before at the shop.
    Tried to sus out any reviews but not many for those particular girls. So was quite hesitant. But went for a session anyways.
    I think the papasan did a bait and swap. Terrible punt. Don't spend your money there.
    If this is the new standard for Sakura/kyoto. Then I wouldn't return after lockdown.