ML's Name : Yuna
    Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 02.02.2021
    Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
    Wechat: Topryde0452663190
    Phone : 0452 663 190
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape : Japanese Pretty & Die Hard attitude, Busty body, smooth skin, natural D cups, firm bum.

Value for money/recommend? : YES, good massage, very nice young assets and good attitude

My experience/comments :
    Booked Yuna as missed her from last visit. Walked in met lovely Linda, settled paperwork and been served to room. Waited awhile Yuna walked in with her massage box, happy seeing me offered her upfront tips, granted welcome hugs and disrobed together.

Good improvements compared to last visit, not shy, very confident sat on me while massaging my back with good brushing as Yuna south has a portion of bush, Japanese style pubic. So nice and enjoying watching Yuna’s beautiful body from wall mirrors beautiful assets and heaps of skin contacts so stimulating.

Next my turn, using master Woods method..., Yuna was enjoying and she felt relaxed while I practicing my teasing on her. Yuna’s natural D, firm and nice shape, nips turned hard after few touches...when she started moaning in Japanese style so nice then explore her thighs and secret area 🐱. Some hesitations but after few attempts, she let go as her Japanese moaning sounds getting greater and I proceeded further to let her enjoy the over mountain feelings. Found Yuna sensual points 😂 and she liked my treatments, with combinations of both hands, 👅 and warm air blew to her, she was stroked few times like lightning electric ⚡️ shocks. So enjoying watching that moment and happy with my practice 😂.

I liked edging for first round but watching her sexy facial expressions, rubbing legs, biting 👄, I mentioned my magic word,’No Cumming’, Yuna said No, she wants 😂.
    We were at TWIX sex position5C98AD13-F2A3-4129-9567-F699BA8454D3.jpg

The woman lies down with her legs fastened. The man is situated on top with his legs open. This semi-classic position is not less popular. It is very simple but the feelings will be absolutely different. The partners can be kissing passionately, the woman has access to the man’s back, his buttocks which she can fasten slightly and stroke. You are completely relaxed and you just devote to a wave of feelings, you are two integral parts of the entire. This feeling is amazing.

Yuna fastened her thighs gave les 🍌 good feel and her hands pulled on my back, I couldn’t resist this moment so paid Yuna her rewards, she has Die Hard attitude so nice.

Cleaned up and prepare the room, clothes on with some moments of chatting, Yuna told me that she will be working in the city next week.
    Yuna has standardized service but regular visits may have some allowances. Left as happy man😆 YMMV.
    Has to cancelled my next booking 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol Les, I think you were in the room next to me today. Yuna walked in to room 3 & moaned like crazy for the whole session. We had to turn on the tap to drown out the noises.

Banned
    thank you for visiting darling looking forward to seeing you again!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Lol Les, I think you were in the room next to me today. Yuna walked in to room 3 & moaned like crazy for the whole session. We had to turn on the tap to drown out the noises.
    Last time, you played with furniture and latest play with tap water, no wonder Cherry told me their shop’s water Bill increased 😂
    Cherry should restrict you from those room with wash basin 😂

We were at down stairs hardly heard Yuna’s moaning as she is quite Japanese culture. The other mate at room 3, had better teasing methods. Not sure he can share with me 😂

Let me guess, who did you visited today? Newbie Rene? Or Michelle?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Treatment with yuna was pretty standard at best. Did not receive the same nippon treatment as OP. Massage was ehhh. B2b was unenthusiastic. Cups were B-C; not sure why people keep mentioning D cups. Tipped 2 pineapples pre-treatment and asked yuna to lead.
    Conversing was ok, particularly around japanese pop culture and her farm work (she'll be heading back to extend her visa).

Overall punt: 5/10 (average but I wouldn't return). Would've probably got the same treatment with 1 pineapple. Was interested in testing the waters with Yumi but I'll wait for more Bros to review.

Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Treatment with yuna was pretty standard at best. Did not receive the same nippon treatment as OP. Massage was ehhh. B2b was unenthusiastic. Cups were B-C; not sure why people keep mentioning D cups. Tipped 2 pineapples pre-treatment and asked yuna to lead.
    Conversing was ok, particularly around japanese pop culture and her farm work (she'll be heading back to extend her visa).

Overall punt: 5/10 (average but I wouldn't return). Would've probably got the same treatment with 1 pineapple. Was interested in testing the waters with Yumi but I'll wait for more Bros to review.
    Sorry to hear about your session with Yuna and those were the same experienced that I had on my first visit.
    Yuna service as mentioned quite standardised NHJ but I was the driver on my recent visit as she was quite gfe. Most of my visits were quite optimistically good.
    Sometimes we have to drive them instead of letting them lead us especially those newbies. Just sharing information, doesn’t mean to correct you.
    As always YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Japanese girls rarely like to lead… it’s cultural
    Better rewards if the punter leads
    Japanese girls are sensual creatures who don’t get much of an opportunity
    For orgasm at home
    They have a lot of fun here but prefer a submissive role
    Most but not all …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    For orgasm at home
    Most but not all …
    Agree, but please treat them with respect and no means no in all cultures. The recent incident was when a brother took advantage and police were called.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    For orgasm at home
    Most but not all …
    Agreed with that bro
    Some special interactions with cute Japanese ladies. They indeed have lots of fun as well as us, don’t you reckon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, but please treat them with respect and no means no in all cultures. The recent incident was when a brother took advantage and police were called.
    So you know what was alleged to have happened ie how far he crossed the line without permission?

Hi boss
    You called that a brother? I call that a jerk, humiliated us. Can we continue those discussions at the private session as already in place below link?
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ads-up-my-bros

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

where in the city

Which shop is Yuna working in the city?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    ML's Name : Yuna
    Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 02.02.2021
    Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
    Wechat: Topryde0452663190
    Phone : 0452 663 190
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape : Japanese Pretty & Die Hard attitude, Busty body, smooth skin, natural D cups, firm bum.

Value for money/recommend? : YES, good massage, very nice young assets and good attitude

My experience/comments :
    Booked Yuna as missed her from last visit. Walked in met lovely Linda, settled paperwork and been served to room. Waited awhile Yuna walked in with her massage box, happy seeing me offered her upfront tips, granted welcome hugs and disrobed together.

Good improvements compared to last visit, not shy, very confident sat on me while massaging my back with good brushing as Yuna south has a portion of bush, Japanese style pubic. So nice and enjoying watching Yuna’s beautiful body from wall mirrors beautiful assets and heaps of skin contacts so stimulating.

Next my turn, using master Woods method..., Yuna was enjoying and she felt relaxed while I practicing my teasing on her. Yuna’s natural D, firm and nice shape, nips turned hard after few touches...when she started moaning in Japanese style so nice then explore her thighs and secret area 🐱. Some hesitations but after few attempts, she let go as her Japanese moaning sounds getting greater and I proceeded further to let her enjoy the over mountain feelings. Found Yuna sensual points 😂 and she liked my treatments, with combinations of both hands, 👅 and warm air blew to her, she was stroked few times like lightning electric ⚡️ shocks. So enjoying watching that moment and happy with my practice 😂.

I liked edging for first round but watching her sexy facial expressions, rubbing legs, biting 👄, I mentioned my magic word,’No Cumming’, Yuna said No, she wants 😂.
    We were at TWIX sex position5C98AD13-F2A3-4129-9567-F699BA8454D3.jpg

The woman lies down with her legs fastened. The man is situated on top with his legs open. This semi-classic position is not less popular. It is very simple but the feelings will be absolutely different. The partners can be kissing passionately, the woman has access to the man’s back, his buttocks which she can fasten slightly and stroke. You are completely relaxed and you just devote to a wave of feelings, you are two integral parts of the entire. This feeling is amazing.

Yuna fastened her thighs gave les 🍌 good feel and her hands pulled on my back, I couldn’t resist this moment so paid Yuna her rewards, she has Die Hard attitude so nice.

Cleaned up and prepare the room, clothes on with some moments of chatting, Yuna told me that she will be working in the city next week.
    Yuna has standardized service but regular visits may have some allowances. Left as happy man😆 YMMV.
    Has to cancelled my next booking 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appreciate the input lads, I'll bear that in mind. I will concede it was first punt with yuna, expectations should've been more reserved as with any ML new to the scene.

She was my first nippon ML in a long while and was felt let down. None the less, I will continue reading your assessments on japanese lasses and will consider DM'ing as appropriate for more info.

But brothers, please forgo the asian scale for cup sizes! I want to be slapped by, not fed these appendages.

Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Appreciate the input lads, I'll bear that in mind. I will concede it was first punt with yuna, expectations should've been more reserved as with any ML new to the scene.

She was my first nippon ML in a long while and was felt let down. None the less, I will continue reading your assessments on japanese lasses and will consider DM'ing as appropriate for more info.

But brothers, please forgo the asian scale for cup sizes! I want to be slapped by, not fed these appendages.
    Hi mate,
    Nothing wrong with your comments as we respect each other’s inputs. My input is hopefully we can learned in between how we can really enjoy our session when visiting massage shops, sometimes is good to be a passenger driven by the girls but other you need to be the driver so you can enjoy and of course mutual respect may have good outcomes YMMV.

I spent some times reading some mates reviews how to treat the girls and learning about teasing atm, some challenging but fun.
    Hopefully you may share some of your experiences that we can learn from.
    Happy punting

Check your message box when you have time
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Quote Originally Posted by AllanW View Post
    Sorry mate, missed your question
    Yuna told me she will be working at 5 Hunter street another shop of same establishment.
    Which day? I will pm you when that comes.

Strange Yuna not on roster for tomorrow? Was thinking to have sushi meal
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    beautiful Japanese girl Yuna working today call 0452663190 to make a booking

Quote Originally Posted by AllanW View Post
    Sorry for delayed replying
    Hi mate,
    Yuna told me she will be rostered Wednesday and Thursday at Wynyard Blossom Massage
    5 hunter street city below link
    I will confirm when I see her today 😂
    http://www.massagecity.com.au/
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    beautiful Japanese girl Yuna working on Tuesday call 0452663190 to make a booking

Banned
    beautiful Yumi working today call 0452663190 to make a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This Japanese chick getting popular now. Unable to book any in the morning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast