ML's Name : Yuna
Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 02.02.2021
Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
Wechat: Topryde0452663190
Phone : 0452 663 190
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape : Japanese Pretty & Die Hard attitude, Busty body, smooth skin, natural D cups, firm bum.

Value for money/recommend? : YES, good massage, very nice young assets and good attitude

My experience/comments :
Booked Yuna as missed her from last visit. Walked in met lovely Linda, settled paperwork and been served to room. Waited awhile Yuna walked in with her massage box, happy seeing me offered her upfront tips, granted welcome hugs and disrobed together.

Good improvements compared to last visit, not shy, very confident sat on me while massaging my back with good brushing as Yuna south has a portion of bush, Japanese style pubic. So nice and enjoying watching Yuna’s beautiful body from wall mirrors beautiful assets and heaps of skin contacts so stimulating.

Next my turn, using master Woods method..., Yuna was enjoying and she felt relaxed while I practicing my teasing on her. Yuna’s natural D, firm and nice shape, nips turned hard after few touches...when she started moaning in Japanese style so nice then explore her thighs and secret area 🐱. Some hesitations but after few attempts, she let go as her Japanese moaning sounds getting greater and I proceeded further to let her enjoy the over mountain feelings. Found Yuna sensual points 😂 and she liked my treatments, with combinations of both hands, 👅 and warm air blew to her, she was stroked few times like lightning electric ⚡️ shocks. So enjoying watching that moment and happy with my practice 😂.

I liked edging for first round but watching her sexy facial expressions, rubbing legs, biting 👄, I mentioned my magic word,’No Cumming’, Yuna said No, she wants 😂.
We were at TWIX sex position5C98AD13-F2A3-4129-9567-F699BA8454D3.jpg

The woman lies down with her legs fastened. The man is situated on top with his legs open. This semi-classic position is not less popular. It is very simple but the feelings will be absolutely different. The partners can be kissing passionately, the woman has access to the man’s back, his buttocks which she can fasten slightly and stroke. You are completely relaxed and you just devote to a wave of feelings, you are two integral parts of the entire. This feeling is amazing.

Yuna fastened her thighs gave les 🍌 good feel and her hands pulled on my back, I couldn’t resist this moment so paid Yuna her rewards, she has Die Hard attitude so nice.

Cleaned up and prepare the room, clothes on with some moments of chatting, Yuna told me that she will be working in the city next week.
Yuna has standardized service but regular visits may have some allowances. Left as happy man😆 YMMV.
Has to cancelled my next booking 😂