Thread: CACA - The one that i missed so much.

Junior Member(有D料到)

CACA - The one that i missed so much.

Hey brothers,
    Have been lurking in here for such a long time, but first time posting my AR here. Side note, English is not my first language and it won't be really good but yeah, I just want to write this.

First time I hear about Caca was from my friend, I think it was Sept 2019, where my friend showed me her profile in 5 star during work. So, one day in October, I was bored, decided to find the 5 Star website and found Caca was working that day. I texted them on weChat, booked for 45 min or 1 hour (I forgot) at 1 pm. After I finished my class in UTS, I took a bus to Woolloomooloo and finally arrived to 5 star.

It was my first ever brothel visit, when I arrived, I was welcomed by the asian male receptionist (what is it call), told me to go inside, he gave me a warm water and gave him the money. To be honest I was so nervous, and he left the seating place and called Caca. Caca then came out smiles and greeted me, she is so pretty. I would say that she is my type of girl which is a plus.

We went to the upstairs room, Caca closed the door. As I said before, I was so nervous, and then Caca was so welcoming, she asked (in friendlier way) "why are you so nervous, take of your clothes, lets go for a shower first". After the shower, we went to the bed, she started by doing BJ and then a 69 for like 5 minutes. As time goes, she put the condom, lube it and start riding me. I saw some scar on her below the belly button, but nobody's perfect.

During the sex, we changed position to doggy, missionaries, riding, and etc. It was so tiring, and during the middle of the session, Caca asked for a 30s break because she felt too hot inside (I'm not lying, I felt my dick kinda burnt too). after that we continue the sex, until it was the last 5 minutes that the buzzer ring but I haven't cummed yet. She decided to give me a hand job instead with some blows. Finally, that feeling kicked in, I was about started to cum, Caca increased her hand speed and when I was cumming, instead of stopping, she continues to shake it especially on the top part. I just felt so good at that time, massive loads (first time having it) and she was smiling and laughing. Really good experience.

After that we showered again together, knocked during the shower cause it has passed the time limit, and a bit rushed. Packed and wore all my clothes, when going out of the room, she gave me a kiss.

Have been coming back to 5star after that, but never had a chance to meet Caca again.

Overall:8/10
    Face:8.5/10
    Body:7/10
    Service: 8.5

Please, tell me if she ever come back again to Sydney and Im sorry if the language is not perfect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    welcome to the site bro.

Am I right in thinking that your AR is for a visit from October 2019?! If so, puts a new stress on the word "after" in an AR! hehe

Welcome to the forum James and very nice first review .

You said you have been going to 5 Star since, so please share some more reviews . Mate, your English is perfect man.

Cheers

This CaCa from Indonesia?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Young Indo CaCa.

19yrs. 160cm B

Caca new Wechat Video

...learning to love... Gentle lovers only

Booking only 0417 110 110

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    welcome to the site bro.

Am I right in thinking that your AR is for a visit from October 2019?! If so, puts a new stress on the word "after" in an AR! hehe
    wait, what do you mean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome to the forum James and very nice first review .

You said you have been going to 5 Star since, so please share some more reviews . Mate, your English is perfect man.

Cheers
    Yes, I visited 5 star couple of times, but ending up with a bad one, will post all one by one. Any tips on writing better AR?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This CaCa from Indonesia?
    Yes, thats the one. never had a chance to meet her ever since.

New Russian Student .... NATALIA

165cm.

Booking Tues/ Wed / 1pm. Thurs 5pm - 10pm. 0417 110110

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc