Thread: YOYO - A lovely charming girl with great service skills that I cannot forget

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

YOYO - A lovely charming girl with great service skills that I cannot forget

Again I got time to start my fantasyclub journey on Saturday, its not too busy when I arrive there.

I alsoways looking for service queen in every shop, so boss this time suggestted me Yoyo, she is petite and busty.

The lineup seems got few new girls with good looking but I still select the service girl.

Shop has diamond and black diamond services to choose. I prefer diamond service as I am not to fancy to rimming.

APPEARANCE
    I believe Yoyo is maybe somewhere in her mid 20’s. 27, if you ask me.
    She has a average looking face, uses a little amount of make-up.

She wore a navy blue and white dress shirt with her top unbuttoned revealing her busty boobs!
    Her body is not that slim but also curvy in the right places,

C+ cup boobs, very soft and wonderful to play with, she likes them to be grabbed, yeah grab em boys!
    Smooth and a shaved pussy.
    If your into skilled/self-confident Asian girl then she will be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
    She is so well experienced and knows how to please client.
    Super self-confident and friendly – GFE and eccentric attitude.
    Awesome GFE (one of the top). And she is able to communicate in English in some cases.

Services

Yoyo is a sweet kisser and likes to tease – very sweet GFE. Loads of DFK. Treats me like her own boyfriend where she was ensuring I was enjoying every minute of it. She gave me a bbbj in shower, its firm and slow, her tounge takes care of my little brother. She also did some body to body rub to tease me.

Once I've been aroused, we went to the bed. When we fucked it was sweet and intimate – nice tight pussy, clenching onto my dick thouroughly. Nice firm ass, feels good to grab and pat.

TO CONCLUDE
    Yoyo is a passionate, sexy and outgoing girl in room. An absolute service queen – great attitude.
    She is stunning to meet in person (better than photos), needless to say I couldn't take my eyes off her draped in her sexy dress shirt. Pleasant and entertaining, we got along like old mates setting up a casual date to fuck - wow. Time really does go by quickly when you are with her. I'm not one to disclose everything behind closed doors but this was remarkably an unforgettable experience.

I hope to see more new faces in this shop in the future.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    These posts look really suspicious. This and another new member who has posted reviews on this brothel has both 7 posts each and all are reviews of this brothel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have to try this next time I’m in sydney

Shop Owner
    New girls with excellent services - 07/03/2021
    1. Suki (new Singapore beauty)
    2. yoyo(new)
    3. Apple(new))
    4. Kiki
    5. Tiffany (new student) from 5pm
    6. Clair
    7. CiCi (New)from1pm
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038