Thread: Are the shops business this good nowadays?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Are the shops business this good nowadays?

"I don't talk to Private Number" - that is my response from a Massage shop which got mentioned here.
    My question was about when will a girl work in the shop and nothing else.

Ok I will make sure that I will carry 2 phones while I am feel like a relief then!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wom View Post
    "I don't talk to Private Number" - that is my response from a Massage shop which got mentioned here.
    My question was about when will a girl work in the shop and nothing else.

Ok I will make sure that I will carry 2 phones while I am feel like a relief then!
    What do you mean. Why would a shop answer someone calling on a private number. Most people wouldn't. It opens the shop up to trolls and false bookings with no recourse if someone doesn't show up for that booking cause there's no number.

If you want privacy then yes get another number for punting or use WeChat to contact them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most people ignore "private number", "no caller ID" etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always hide my mobile number, never had significant issues with shops. Once been to the shop get their wechat and use that

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There are numerous reasons for this. Could be tyre kickers, council/cops, trolls, kids prank calling, stalkers and so on. Shops and girls have figured this out over time and so don't respond to private numbers.
    Solutions are get a burner phone, use their wechat or something, or just use your number.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can understand why they would ignore private numbers, alot of restaurants also ignore them.

I used to ignore them myself except now I found out that schools, hospital departments and anything to do with my gov come up as private.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    But if you tell them you're Morrison, Joyce, Dutton or Abbott they might listen to you from a private number.

Banned
    Sometimes customers may not wish to reveal their private number if they are just making enquiries about rosters. However a shop can tell a customer that they will take a booking for them if they provide their number or send a text message. It's that simple. Ignoring private calls may mean some customers may go somewhere else if their call is not answered.