Hair Length: shoulder length
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
    Body Shape: Slim with B cup natural
    Kissing Available: LFK
    Overall Looks: pretty/ girlfriend
    Overall Personality: GFE
    Overall Performance:Best GFE i've experienced

It was a cold Friday morning and i was down with a cold and feeling that end-or-week malaise; i had the choice between a doctor's appointment or a visit to one of Angela's Angels. Good sense prevailed and i wechatted (if that is the correct past participle) Angela to see who was available; within an instant i knew i had a choice between Sara (Red Riding Hood), Julie (whose photo i find uncannily arousing ... i think its her legs in those shorts) and Sandy. All had good reviews and I invited Angela to choose for me, complimenting her on her array and quality. Initially Angela chose Sara for me but changed to Sandy as Sara was in oestrus. I arrived at the venue and Angela ushered me to my usual room (the one opposite the entrance door) which i like for its long mirror adjacent to the massage table. I thought i wanted 45 mins but Angela encouraged me to 1 hour ... and boy am i glad i listened. Money exchanged and the usual preparatory routine.

In walks Sandy .... a pretty young Chinese lass with a black or navy loose fitting short dress that showed her long and slender legs finished in high heels. Sandy had a confident demeanour that suggested there'd be no shyness in the segue from Part 1 to 2. Part 1 commenced and Sandy had a light touch. But in her defence, she's one of those tactile MLs that maintains constant contact between her hands and you (me) ... and ... as i've stated before ... she passed my litmus test of whether the ML permits the punter to dangle his hands over the edge of the massage table in the hope of inadvertently brushing the thigh against the hand, and that first encounter of he smoothness of the ML's thigh. Well when Sandy moved to the head of the table she just grabbed my hands and placed them on the back of her thighs and slid them up so that my index finger rested in the gluteal sulcus, and my thumbs on the bottom of her lace panties ... Good start!

Within 10 mins of part 1 commencing, and without any discussion about fees or extras, the touching ceased briefly, and in the interlude i heard the familiar growl of a zipper and swish of fabric. I felt Sandy climb up on the table and felt her torso press against my back. Sandy moved methodically around the table as she massaged my different quadrants; and with each relocation i was afforded a variety of revealing reflections in the mirror, and received good eye contact from her reflection in it. Sandy was not shy in giving me the most favourable views, and allowed my Julius Caesars (roamin' hands) unlimited access. There wasn't really a point of demarcation between part 1 and 2. Maybe it was my dreamy state as the ethereal music, her warmth, her silken touch, her aroma or the day of the week ... but i found myself floating along lost in a cloud of hedonism.

Increasingly i have noticed, and on occasion i have been asked ex post facto, to not reveal the details of Part 2 in the public forum. I find this a little annoying as i work on the assumption that only members can access the forum, and any members who ask me to PM them the details of Part 2 i will oblige ... so what is lost by providing the details in the public forum. But i want to maintain a good relationship with Angela and her Angels ... and i must confess that sometime various punters' Part 2 sound narcissistic ... so whether it be discretion being the better part of valour, or just my need to do as the venues ask, i make the same offer as before, i'll willingly provide details of Part 2 to members that PM me. But so as to whet your appetite, the hands went where they wanted, the mouth was tired at the end, her toes curl when she orgasms so it definitely wasn't FOAM, and the GFE was first rate.

Now as stated previously in other ARs, i've never really been into GFE ... now i think that may be because i didn't realise how good it could be ... but i think the truth of it is that i have a very real appreciation for the true nature of the commercial relationship that the ML has with me; but Sandy is experienced at transporting you away from that hard fact, and creating an environment where you can make believe. I'm not saying i'm a new devotee; i still prefer the PSE ... but this was an extremely pleasant 1 hr session in which i lost myself for almost 60 mins.

Angela's Angels have lifted the standard once again. The commitment to service at this venue leads the way for the others to emulate. Gents, we live in the best of times. Let's gather those experiences and hang onto their memories ... as i fear that will be all we have in the nursing homes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So GFE is when you can make the girl cum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you can get lucky sometimes ... but it required effort on my part too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope u didn't pass the cold to her. Better then any medicine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah it's likely i did ... but we both went into it with mouths wide open.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hmmm, I don't kiss when I have a cold. Feel bad if the girl catches it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Called in to Massage at Central after an frustrating session at Diva.
    It was on an impulse so did not book ahead and only had time for a half hour session before I had to catch a train.
    I was greeted at the door by Angela with a broom and dust pan in her hand.
    She ushered me to the kitchen as there was a client already in the reception area.
    He was being introduced to a girl with a good figure in a very sexy dress which showed she was not wearing any underwear.
    I made a mental note that I would have to come back again to see her.
    Sandy was the first girl available and was shown to her room.
    I undressed and lay on the table. When Sandy came back into the room she whispered into my ear if I wanted a nude part 2
    I agreed and she told me to sit up on the edge of the table and got me to help her undress and what followed was one of the best
    GFE part twos I have experienced. The closest similar experiences are either in the distant past or with my current ML of choice Sharon at aroma massage Wollongong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ol'55 View Post
    He was being introduced to a girl with a good figure in a very sexy dress which showed she was not wearing any underwear.
    If it was a red dress with cutouts down the sides then it was probably Sophia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents,

I agree with Jumper's assessment of Sandy 110%. Sandy is a gorgeous young woman very eager to please.

I turned up at Angela's for a booking with Sandy after reading Jumper's report and in walks a cute young Chinese lady with a cheeky smile, sparkling eyes and wearing kitty ears. The immediate impression was Wow! lucky me and we immediately hit it off.

One of the things that initially attracted me to booking Sandy was Angela's comment on her WeChat that Sandy is a trained masseuse - I am always on the hunt for a young babe who can also give a good massage as well as delivering the goods in stage 2. I told Sandy that I'd just flown in that morning from interstate and needed some relief for a stiff neck and took my position face down on the table.

Sandy has great massage technique and in a few minutes I could feel the crick in my neck receding. Then I hear a whisper in my ear "Would you like to move to No 2?" Now, how could I refuse an offer like that! What transpired for the next 45 minutes was a glorious and very naughty session - I can provide more details if you PM me.

One of the things I really like about Sandy is that she loves kissing and provided me with a very, very nice GFE. Gents, do yourself a favour and book Sandy. Please be nice to her as she is indeed a rare gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looking forward for more details about Sandy!
    Mind to PM me please?
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Missed out

Quote Originally Posted by BamZz View Post
    Looking forward for more details about Sandy!
    Mind to PM me please?
    Cheers
    I am regular there. How did I missed out. Will be seeing her soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage at Central View Post
    Dear Gentlemen,

Sweetie Sandy is working today....sweet and friendly...lots of great customer feedback...book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central
    Hi do your rooms have showers and do you have discrete entrance?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No. There's a single shower at the back of the shop. There's no back entrance but the front entryway is is a nondescript doorway to a flight of stairs. In the evening there's a sandwich board by the kerb. Its about as discrete as any CBD shop is going to get.

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear Gentlemen,

Sweetie Sandy is working today....sweet and friendly...lots of great customer feedback...book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I concur

Went there on Thursday and Sandy was just amazing. I posted an after report. But as only just joined mods not showing.

Long time lurker though so thanks for everyone's thoughts and experiences.

I have plenty more to share and hope to be a valued member of this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Sandy still working? I notice most of the posts are older

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sandy last worked 18 December but go and try Sara or Jesse ... you won’t be disappointed by their service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers fir the reply Jumper

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Word on the street is that Sandy has left MAC. Anyone know where she's working now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcraker View Post
    Word on the street is that Sandy has left MAC. Anyone know where she's working now?
    I heard she has left MAC and had moved to Canberra. Not sure if she is still working in this industry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast